Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy (12162 Views)

Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Fiscus105(m): 3:03am On Sep 06, 2023
pansophist:
If this story is true, then why kill her?

Just move out of the house and let her be. Offing someone's light won't bring light to oneself.

But situations like this are solved from the foundation. As a breadwinner, he should be the one to go first, and not put himself in a position of weakness, where he will start afresh in a new country.

To just uproot yourself as a man from a place where you have economical dominance is suicidal. And not many woman can respect a man they earn more than. A thread in the front page today even validate this.

I pity the kids. They are the real victims here.

The man is a very foolish man, who sets up himself for marital slavery and eventually destroy himself.

In the story, I see him became leech and parasite shortly before the tragic end of once beautiful family.

If it's me, immediately I see handwriting on the wall, I would have moved out quickly and found way to stay on my own and contented with little I earned, but he choose to glue with her and see nonsense (what you don't see cannot make you sad).
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Fiscus105(m): 3:10am On Sep 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And you think if she had come upon the same level of success in Nigeria, this man would not have ended her life the way he did on the other shore? undecided

If she was successful in Nigeria, she might not go gaga the way she did in oversea, the unlimited freedom that she latter exposed thr won't be available for her here, besides, it would have easier for family to wade in and correct any anomaly here than oversea.

I'm very sure that 90% of people that available to advice the woman thr, would advise her to treat her husband anyhow, since that is common occurrences over there.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Kobojunkie: 3:18am On Sep 06, 2023
Fiscus105:
If she was successful in Nigeria, she might not go gaga the way she did in oversea, the unlimited freedom that she latter exposed thr won't be available for her here, besides, it would have easier for family to wade in and correct any anomaly here than oversea.

I'm very sure that 90% of people that available to advice the woman thr, would advise her to treat her husband anyhow, since that is common occurrences over there.
Lol... so let me ask you thiz then. Was Osinachi's crime that she went gaga after gaining success? Was that why her husband killed her? Is that the same tale as far as other female breadwinner wives in Nigeria who met a similar end? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Fiscus105(m): 3:28am On Sep 06, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
The man should have left her before she left him. He was a Uber driver. That should be enough to take care of his financial needs on his own. The kids already took sides with their mother. He bet big and lost big. He shouldn't have chased after his loss he should have cut his loss and start over again. There's nothing like "where do I start from".

I also see the husband, who started living above his means, because of his wife breakthrough, (I biliv the narrator deliberately expunged that one, in other to make husband looks "saint and wife looks devil"wink that's more reason it hard for him to detach himself from allegedly toxic wife.

Meanwhile, it's more hurtful for women to see husbands spending their hard-earned money on female gender like them.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Fiscus105(m): 3:31am On Sep 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Lol... so let me ask you thiz then. Was Osinachi's crime that she went gaga after gaining success? Was that why her husband killed her? Is that the same tale as far as other female breadwinner wives in Nigeria who met a similar end? undecided

Hope u know Osinachi died of abuse and not direct gunshots? Besides, I bolded the word might in my post, I biliv u know the meaning of might
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Kobojunkie: 3:35am On Sep 06, 2023
Fiscus105:
■ Hope u know Osinachi died of abuse and not direct gunshots? Besides, I bolded the word might in my post, I biliv u know the meaning of might
Your use of the word might is exactly the reason why I posed the question to you. undecided

As for Osinachi, was the abuse meant to cure her instead or what? She died thanks to the abuse making her husband her murderer. Or is death by abuse a different kind of "die"? undecided
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by pansophist(m): 4:11am On Sep 06, 2023
Fiscus105:

The man is a very foolish man, who sets up himself for marital slavery and eventually destroy himself.

In the story, I see him became leech and parasite shortly before the tragic end of once beautiful family.

If it's me, immediately I see handwriting on the wall, I would have moved out quickly and found way to stay on my own and contented with little I earned, but he should to glue with her and see nonsense (what you don't see cannot make you sad).

Exactly. The way killing comes easy for people shocks me. Humans by our very nature are self-serving. I am never disappointed when people change. Never.

Hence, the lifelong strategy of every human should be self-independence. You can only rely on yourself not to forsake yourself.

As soon as he noticed the fingers on the wall as you said, he should have just signed out. Hence I always wonder if humans are capable of upholding the 'for better for worse " pledge.

It is those that expect much from fickle humans go the extreme length of killing others. When you see humans for what they are, you become powerful.

Humans behavior won't shock or surprise you, because you expect that such day will come, and like an insurance policy, you already have a plan to mitigate it. Life is not for the weak.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by softy(m): 6:00am On Sep 06, 2023
cococandy:
Thank you.

You know, one time I paid $450 for a guy to give me a professional hair cut and coloring with a few wefts clipped in. Extra for the coloring and You still tip them. Young boy of around 23 years old.
But of course he’s not Nigerian so it’s not beneath him to do hair.

My braider doesn’t charge less than $200 for any braiding hairstyle. Women come here see these opportunities and take them. some African men come and think it’s beneath them.

Then that woman is in the store all day trying to make money and he’s upset she comes back late probably because no one made dinner while she was hustling. If he hustled too, their income might be higher and they could both be home on time to take care of their kids.

Their story shows no signs of collaboration. No evidence of leadership on his part. He didn’t come up with a game plan to see how he can reduce the burden of breadwinning and home keeping (which I’m sure fell entirely on her) and that way they can have time to enjoy each other as a married couple. After-all what’s the point in marriage if you’re not enjoying your partner? He didn’t think of that.

Killing the woman was not the solution to the problem. He just affected his life negatively, in the presence of God and according to the law of men.

I have always say it, times without number, we live in a crazy world. Women will always blame men for everything. Even when u have tried/are trying to look at the better part for doing something meaningful to their lives. They have this victim mentality at all times. EVE BLAMED THE SATAN, OVERIDED THE THINKING OF ADAM, TO BLAME GOD. Most women will never back down from doing wrongs things. Still blame shit out of u. Pathetic, isn't it?

This man worked in Nigeria, settled up his family in America, just putting his family first in everything, arranged a soft life for them, because he believed he was doing something great for his family. She turned his children against him. Do we evn know if those children are his?

Then, after a while, the woman turned the few failures he had, from the stories he was even trying, doing all sorts of menial jobs to stay afloat, but the wife saw it as not enough.

Most women are not grateful.
I have known this since when I was 13.

More sad news like this will never stop in USA, UK/EUROPE.....
,and generally abroad.

Men please, sometimes balance the equation. As you are labouring everyday to give the best to your family, kindly have recourse to benefit your personal life too. This could help position our future better.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Karleb(m): 6:04am On Sep 06, 2023
It's always a Nigerian woman.

Indian and Chinese women don't do this.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by cococandy(f): 6:10am On Sep 06, 2023
You have it backwards. Men are the one who always blame women for everything. You must not live in reality. They will literally blame children before they take responsibility for their own actions.

And if he provided a soft life for them, why is she braiding hair for income? Do you even know the meaning of soft life?

It seems as if some of you are entitled to your own set of facts. That’s how y’all conveniently refuse to acknowledge anything women do for the family.
He’s laboring and providing a soft life, bla bla bla yet she’s the breadwinner . In what reality is this your opinion from?

softy:
[/b]

Killing the woman was not the solution to the problem. He just affected his life negatively, in the presence of God and according to the law of men.

I have always say it, times without number, we live in a crazy world. Women will always blame men for everything. Even when u have tried/are trying to look at the better part for doing something meaningful to their lives. They have this victim mentality at all times. EVE BLAMED THE SATAN, OVERIDED THE THINKING OF ADAM, TO BLAME GOD. Most women will never back down from doing wrongs things. Still blame shit out of u. Pathetic, isn't it?

This man worked in Nigeria, settled up his family in America, just putting his family first in everything, arranged a soft life for them, because he believed he was doing something great for his family. She turned his children against him. Do we evn know if those children are his?

Then, after a while, the woman turned the few failures he had, from the stories he was even trying, doing all sorts of menial jobs to stay afloat, but the wife saw it as not enough.

Most women are not grateful.
I have known this since when I was 13.

More sad news like this will never stop in USA, UK/EUROPE.....
,and generally abroad.

Men please, sometimes balance the equation. As you are labouring everyday to give the best to your family, kindly have recourse to benefit your personal life too. This could help position our future better.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by softy(m): 6:22am On Sep 06, 2023
Benwallt:
The most unprofitable investment in a man's life is that which he invested on a woman. The investment will grow astronomically but you will never reap the benefits in peace. It always ends in disaster. I am talking from experience.

Murder is not the solution.

He supposed to just move on as if nothing has happened.

You are very correct. Same here, talking from experience. Whether in monogamous or polygamous relationship, it is the same side of the coin. Don't be deceived, Men are always in situationship with women, NOT relationship. It seems you can only have relationship ONLY WITH UR FAMILY MEMBERS.

1[b]. Send them to school......no ROI
2. Open business for them....no ROI, no explanation, no genuine reason for not making good profits, avenue to flirt with other men, no more taking care of home and the husband.
3. When they give birth to ur children...... they want you to be there till the children matures, then they turned same children against you. Forgetting all the types of support you gave them.
4. Date them, relate with them, Friend them: it all ends in still taking pound of flesh from you, without blinking eyes.
5. Marry them, spoil them, make their lives so comfortable.... they will cheat, turn children against you (you dont even know if the children are yours: many bastards are ruling us, leading us and living with us. Even some women are dafts, they dont even know who they gave birth to ) build/buy house and turned against you, even take the old house away from u.
6. If u marry one wahala; if they are plenty Double wahala.....

In most cases, men are at the receiving end, at all levels. Check it out, ponder on these things.
The only reasonable and personal pain they ever run through is child birth, still it may be used against you. Every other things are experience outside their body, and must be on a platter of gold!

They even termed it as post partum depression, as if it is a crime to give birth.

Men go through a lot, as men, and in the hand of evil women. Even Solomon life was greatly damaged by multitude of women: They turned his heart from the Almighty God! There are still good women though......that is a relative truth.[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by emmaodet: 6:23am On Sep 06, 2023
Klass99:

@ Koboe.......you are unbelievable! I have seen you link practically every vice and every situation on this forum to mental health issues. Everything from alcohol to gambling addictions, severe introversion to uncertainty about pregnancy and a man, one female user in particular shared.

Now someone else says the same thing you are famous for by linking Hassan's depression and the murder of his wife to mental health issues and you suddenly have a problem with it. Take a stand already Kobo and don't be all over the place with this mental health issue and mantra. I don't see why it's okay for you to label every issue as a mental health problem then scream blue murder when someone else does.

grin cheesy
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Benwallt(m): 6:28am On Sep 06, 2023
softy:

You are very correct. Same here, talking from experience

1. Send them to school......no ROI
2. Open business for them....no ROI, no explanation, no genuine reason for not making good profits, avenue to flirt with other men, no more taking care of home and the husband.
3. When they girth birth to ur children...... they want you to be there till the children matures, then they turned sane children against you. Forgetting all the types of support you gave them.
4. Marry them, spoil them, make their lives so comfortable.... they will cheat, turn children against you, build/buy house and turned against you, even take the old house away from u.

In most cases, men are at the receiving end.
The only reasonable and personal pain they ever run through is child birth, still it may be used against you. Every other things are experience outside their body, and must be on a platter of gold!

They even termed it as post partum depression, as if it is a crime to give birth.

Men go through a lots, as men, and ib the hand of evil women. There are still good women though......that is a relative truth.

You've spoken well. Indeed, there are good ones

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by darealez(m): 6:48am On Sep 06, 2023
Anything regarding a man going broke is definitely not in my dictionary. It's worse than death. He should've moved out or something... Better deported than this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by softy(m): 6:58am On Sep 06, 2023
cococandy:
You have it backwards. Men are the one who always blame women for everything. You must not live in reality. They will literally blame children before they take responsibility for their own actions.

And if he provided a soft life for them, why is she braiding hair for income? Do you even know the meaning of soft life?

It seems as if some of you are entitled to your own set of facts. That’s how y’all conveniently refuse to acknowledge anything women do for the family.
He’s laboring and providing a soft life, bla bla bla yet she’s the breadwinner . In what reality is this your opinion from?

Your comprehension skill is very poor.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by imam07: 7:11am On Sep 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, even with the information you have here your conclusion is that poverty is the reason why people steal? You are kidding, right? So, rich people don't steal at all since poverty is the reason, you have reached, for why people steal? undecided
my focus is on d people who are in poverty in order to let u understand d analogy. Why is this hard for u to understand. Forget depression sef. Someone who is suicidal can commit murder

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by cococandy(f): 7:11am On Sep 06, 2023
softy:

Your comprehension skill is very poor.
I know. My comprehension would be great if I agreed with your and your alternate facts.

Piss off.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by TheFacelessMan: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2023
oz4real83:
That "African mentality" that says that a man must be the breadwinner of the home has destroyed so many lives and marriages. No woman sees anything wrong when a man provides everything for eternity, but the whole world turns upside down if a woman provides, even for a short time shocked. This is what is turning the modern Nigerian ladies to parasites and liabilities , this mentality needs to change. Asian women who earn more that Nigerian women abroad still respect their husbands and manage their homes when they earn more than their husbands, unlike Nigerian women who suddenly turn to demigoddesses immediately they start earning above their husbands embarassed

I am not a misogynist but just to buttress your point...

Sunak, the British Prime Minister married the daughter of one of the richest men in India.

Yet they stayed together till he achieved what few people thought possible.

If she had considered him less than a husband because of the size of his wallet....
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by BItt: 7:40am On Sep 06, 2023
superlanny:
Depression is real, so is betrayal and lack of loyalty, in as much as it hurts to lose what you once had as happiness and love, it's unacceptable to commit murder and lose everything. Mental illness is real and just takes a trigger to make it all worse.

Its Betrayal and disloyalty. It has nothing to do with mental illness.
I have been in the man's shoes and understand he acted based on the moment

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Therock5555(m): 7:56am On Sep 06, 2023
@klass99

Ma'am you're very matured. There are some monikers that I'll hardly quote because you'll be drawn into a long senseless argument that would drain you

Most times, just observe comments, nod your head and pass.

P.S- some people like to play villain roles, they enjoy defending the wrong party, sometimes, i see that as a mental illness itself.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2023
Only joker's will believe the man's false narration. A good husband can never force his wife to become a full time house wife. Yes, I can beat my chest to say that she was forced to stay at home because if he was that rich and wished her well, he would have set up a business for her. He wanted her to be homebound so that he can manipulate and control her life as he wished .

All the bull$hit tales of How he was a caring/loving husband are well concocted lies so that he can get a lighter jail term. Have you ever seen a Nigerian woman married to a naija soldier in a happy marriage? Happily married my foot.

He thought after relocating he would still be able to manipulate her, but she broke Free and he finally killed someone's precious daughter. Men abandon their wives all the time, so what abomination did she commit? angry

6 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Therock5555(m): 8:04am On Sep 06, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Only joker's will believe this FAKE STORY. A good husband can never force his wife to become a full time house wife. Yes, I can beat my chest to say that she was forced to stay at home because if he was that rich and wished her well, he would have set up a business for her. He wanted her to be homebound so that he can manipulate and control her life as he wished .

All the bull$hit tales of How he was a caring/loving husband are well concocted lies so that he can get a lighter jail term. Have you ever seen a Nigerian woman married to a naija soldier in a happy marriage? Happily married my foot.

He thought after relocating he would still be able to manipulate her, but she broke Free and he finally killed someone's precious daughter. Men abandon their wives all the time, so what abomination did she commit? angry

Madam you were not there so don't assume what you don't know. Ask yourself this question, if they had remained in Nigeria, would all this have happened?

No wonder some women are called snakes cause they could remain loyal to you for awhile, then go haywire when given the chance.

Make una dey change una mentality oh

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by zeestone99(m): 8:17am On Sep 06, 2023
OGIBRA:

How those building oneself while building others means encouraging silly behaviour or make someone become stingy?

I hope you understand my comment these time arround..

I understand what u r saying, the thing is we can't wait to build ourselves b4 building others. It only means I want to be ahead of u always, if I get an opportunity that doesn't benefit me but benefits u, I will simply hold on to that information than let me allow you get that opportunity.
Now do you get my point.
Some people are just bad people and that's the only explanation.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2023
OGIBRA:
Moral lesson:-

Also Build yourself while building others
do not invest in any lady...
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by xavuv: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2023
Just sad! I have learned a thing or two here.

Lesson for African men:

if you grow up to become an adult in africa, then abroad is just for vacation or work, nothing more. If you must relocate with your family, then as a man, you must be the breadwinner.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by descarado: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2023
He should tell this to the court
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by descarado: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2023
Kemadealadire:

This here is a vital life lesson even for family members but what this man did was totally unnecessary, he didn't consider the well-being of the children at all.
Do they ever consider the children ever?
Children are always last in the equation in my dear country.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Mrniceguy001: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2023
No one should think they're humble or have the virtue called humility till you become very rich...

Then you'll understand what life is really about
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Fiscus105(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2023
Therock5555:

Madam you were not there so don't assume what you don't know. Ask yourself this question, if they had remained in Nigeria, would all this have happened?

No wonder some women are called snakes cause they could remain loyal to you for awhile, then go haywire when given the chance.

Make una dey change una mentality oh

Only insignificant of women that really loved their husbands fully, many love their husbands only because of financial security and to help them shapen the destiny of seeds that came out from them.

To buttress my submission, 8/10 of wives would poison minds of their children against their fathers, if the husbands having unresolved issues with them .
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by jimmychang: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Even as a prime Minister for eleven years Thatcher never employed a chef, not even at 10 Downing Street. How many women can do that? Definitely not the silly talkatives here. They will start reminding you of how you must do more chores at home as if you've not been doing anything at home to help with chores at all.

Blood leave them.Na to dey argue nonsensical bullshit them sabi.Woman wey go always dey humble and loyal go stay loyal even with all the money they have.Na ode these Nigerian woman be.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Therock5555(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2023
Fiscus105:

Only insignificant of women that really loved their husbands fully, many love their husbands only because of financial security and to help them shapen the destiny of seeds that came out from them.

To buttress my submission, 8/10 of wives would poison minds of their children against their fathers, if the husbands having unresolved issues with them .

Factos 100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? / Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable / Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.