Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy (12163 Views)

Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Kennyswag: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2023
build yourself first before you build any useless family

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Nextt: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Wetin concern depression with murder? undecided

How did you connect depression with the having of a murderous intent for Pete's sake? undecided

Can you even hear yourself? Are you seriously expecting an intelligent reply to your rhetorical question?
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Nextt: 11:24am On Sep 06, 2023
Klass99:

Oh no sweetheart I am done talking. You see that thing you do where you hijack a thread, dominate the conversation, take up cyberspace, argue needlessly back and forth, while running a thread into several pages bah..........I won't do that with you or engage beyond this post. I said what I said from reading your posts over time and seeing a recurring pattern.

You really have class, I'll give that to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Klass99(f): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Klass99(f): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Nextt: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2023
Klass99:

Aww.....and I am glad you think so. Mwaah kiss to you too.

haha. I do. Thanks.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Beverlyjean(f): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:
What a touching story

Moral lesson

Care and build urself first before any one, the only thing that is constant in life is CHANGE.

Your wife, children and love ones can change at anytime.

Reason why men don't want their wives having more than them
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by YorubaPrince: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
cococandy:

Well I don’t do it so I don’t know. I’m just letting y’all know what these people are out here charging for hair. They may not be declaring all their income for tax purposes. If he wanted he could have done it too. Or he could have done something else instead of being a hater to his wife.

My point here is not really to argue the real income of hair stylists. It was to point out that there were opportunities for him but he chose to be a hater.

I’ve attached screenshots for your viewing pleasure. If you’ve noticed, these are all different stylists so it’s not as if I pulled up info on one overpriced person. These are real costs of beauty services in current times. My braid lady is actually very affordable at $200+

It makes sense why black ladies are considered the ones with the lowest esteem of all races. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Kobojunkie: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
imam07:
my focus is on d people who are in poverty in order to let u understand d analogy. Why is this hard for u to understand. Forget depression sef. Someone who is suicidal can commit murder
Anyone can commit murder.... anyone. There is no direct link, not even by that report, between mental illness-related suicide and the having of murderous intentions. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Error401:
I really dont know the complete story, but I have seen something similar.

When a woman changes you would think they are Insane. They forget every good things you have ever done for them and they will never compromise.

Utill there is a reason for regrets. They will never admit what ever they had done was Wrong.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by imam07: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Anyone can commit murder.... anyone. There is no direct link, not even by that report, to mental illness-related suicide, and the having of murderous intentions. undecided
still u never get what we are saying. D bone on contention here is dat depression can make u commit murder. Period
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by cococandy(f): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
YorubaPrince:

It makes sense why black ladies are considered the ones with the lowest esteem of all races. undecided

This is what you got out of the whole exchange?

Do you know how much white women and women of other races pay for their hair?

Man some y’all are so mind numbingly ignorant

3 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
imam07:
still u never get what we are saying. D bone on contention here is dat depression can make u commit murder. Period
If arguing against reason is what you want, then good luck! undecided
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by grandstar(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Wetin concern depression with murder? undecided

How did you connect depression with the having of a murderous intent for Pete's sake? undecided

A lot of times, depression is suppressed anger.

He need not have killed her. I am sure the courts would have awarded him some financial compensation in the form of alimony. In the US, both the man and woman are entitled to alimony, in this case, the man.

Normally, the law if I'm correct states that half the wealth generated after the wedding is split equally with the financially poorer partner.

Since the man is poor and all the wealth the wife has was accumulated during the marriage, he might be awarded the house. They will also share custody of the kids or he will visitation rights.

Yes, some women are stupid and so some men. The question I want to ask was whether the man was faithful to the wife in Naija. In Nigeria, a man would love his wife and family and still have a mistress on the side. Many spousea put up with it despite the fact it hits them hard.

When such a family travels overseas, the docile wife now finds her voice and begins "misbehaving." She becomes a barking dog grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
grandstar:
■ He need not have killed her. I am sure the courts would have awarded him some financial compensation in the form of alimony. In the US, both the man and woman are entitled to alimony, in this case, the man. Normally, the law if I'm correct states that half the wealth generated after the wedding is split equally with the financially poorer partner. Since the man is poor and all the wealth the wife has was accumulated during the marriage, he might be awarded the house. They will also share custody of the kids or he will visitation rights.
■ Yes, some women are stupid and so some men. The question I want to ask was whether the man was faithful to the wife in Naija. In Nigeria, a man would love his wife and family and still have a mistress on the side. Many spousea put up with it despite the fact it hits them hard.
When such a family travels overseas, the docile wife now finds her voice and begins "misbehaving." She becomes a barking dog grin grin grin
1. Depression is not suppressed anger. Read up on the symptoms to learn this for yourself. An article posted on page one in fact clearly reveals that it is not depression itself that results in these violent outbursts. https://www.verywellmind.com/is-depression-linked-to-violence-1067393

2. You are right but the man allowed his ego and bitterness to get the better of him is what I believe. That he confessed to having friends and family advising him to leave means they too sensed he was not coping well with the changes. undecided

3. The woman no dey to tell her side of the story, and what she knows. And the children, I truly hope they can continue their mother's business and use that to keep themselves together. I see her obituary online has a picture of her salon, it seems https://www.rjgainousfuneralhome.com/obituary/nanchin-adeyemo
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Error401: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
Why did you quote me? did you correct my grammatical errors?
[quote author=Evolutionlove post=125620733][/quote]
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by cococandy(f): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
This.

People read the crap they see online and don’t do their own research. “The west favor women yen yen.”

Depending on how young the youngest kids were, he might have been able to get custody and child support if he proves her business doesn’t give her time to be with the kids and proof that he has been their primary care giver.

He probably didn’t have ANYTHING to back such claims up but if he did, he could have been entitled to something
grandstar:

He need not have killed her. I am sure the courts would have awarded him some financial compensation in the form of alimony. In the US, both the man and woman are entitled to alimony, in this case, the man.

Normally, the law if I'm correct states that half the wealth generated after the wedding is split equally with the financially poorer partner.

Since the man is poor and all the wealth the wife has was accumulated during the marriage, he might be awarded the house

They will also share custody of the kids or he will visitation rights.

Yes, some women are stupid and so some men. The question I want to ask was whether the man was faithful to the wife in Naija. In Nigeria, a man would love his wife and family and still have a mistress on the side. Many spousea put up with it despite the fact it hits them hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Error401:
Why did you quote me? did you correct my grammatical errors?

Both.

Acknowledged your Post and a bit of Correction.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Error401: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Oh thanks, are you male or female?

Cos I fear that other gender so much

Evolutionlove:

Both.

Acknowledged your Post and a bit of Correction.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by grandstar(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
cococandy:
This.

People read the crap they see online and don’t don’t their own research. “The west favor women yen yen.”

Depending on how young the youngest kids were, he might have been able to get custody and child support if he proves her business doesn’t give her time to be with the kids and proof that he has been their primary care giver.

He probably didn’t have ANYTHING to back such claims up but if he did, he could have been entitled to something

Thank you for this. Very mature
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Error401:
Oh thanks, are you male or female?

Cos I fear that other gender so much.

You are Most welcome.

I supposed you should have guessed my Gender right because No Female Being on Planet Earth will Quote and Acknowledge such Post.

I'm a Complete Man off course.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by imam07: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If arguing against reason is what you want, then good luck! undecided
nah u dey argue blindly. People are telling u depression can make u do unthinkable u still dey argue. U think depression nah something u can use paracetamol to cure
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Emmanuel30a: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
culidea:
In 1998, a 21 year old Nigerian soldier named Hassan Adeyemo from Ibadan met and fell in love with an 18 year-old beautiful Hausa girl from Bauchi called Sarah. It was love at first sight.

They got married in 1999 and God blessed them with a beautiful daughter in 2000. After her, they had two other daughters and one boy, making 4 kids. Hassan loved his wife so much and told her not to work because of stress. He was providing everything she ever wanted for her and the kids…

In 2014, Hassan wanted a better life for his family, so with his wife’s agreement, he decided to send them to the U.S. Sarah and the kids entered the United States in 2014.
Before they got there, Hassan already arranged a rented house and a car for them. Sarah wasn’t working, Hassan was sending big money to them for upkeep from Nigeria every month. Despite the distance, Hassan bonded with his wife and kids. Everyone was happy.

In 2017, Hassan, who had missed his family so much, decided to relocate to America and stay with them.

Before Hassan got to America, Sarah had started hair braiding just to keep herself busy when the kids were in school. Everyone loved her and the way she braided beautiful styles. Gradually, she became a household name in Orlando, Florida. Ladies flooded her to do their hair.

The unfortunate victims of the tragedy
What she was doing for fun became something big overnight. Hassan entered the US, and things were going smoothly. Hassan who was a big man in Nigeria, left everything and came to America to start all over with menial jobs. He had no papers yet, so he was doing jobs that paid him peanuts.

God blessed them with a baby boy in 2018, making their children a total of 5. Sarah was making at least 1,000 a day with the help of her daughters who she had trained. She was very fast and efficient in braiding. With this income, she was able to support the family with all expenses because Hassan’s income couldn’t meet up with the expenses/bills.

Hassan got his papers and started Uber and delivery jobs. He worked from day to night and started contributing his quota to the family, but his contributions was like change to his wife Sarah, was making. In effect, Sarah became the breadwinner of the house.

Issues started because Sarah was always complaining that Hassan couldn’t afford her lifestyle. She became the children’s favorite because she gave them everything they asked for, while their dad could not meet up. Sarah entered the house whenever she wished. She became the boss, always calling Hassan lazy and useless, while Hassan always appealed to her for peace to reign.

Hassan, a gentleman didn’t like trouble in any form. Sarah and the children formed their own group in the house, and abandoned their dad to always sort himself out. Sarah stopped cooking for him.

Hassan became depressed and was always begging friends and family members to help talk to his wife. Hassan was always crying like a baby, saying Sarah made him feel less of a man in the house. His friends encouraged him to persevere and ignore whatever she did.

In January 2022, Sarah announced to Hassan that she had bought a house. They moved into the new house, and she continued to treat him very badly. She disrespected him so much, “Leave my house if you cannot obey me, you irresponsible man,” she would often say.

She locked him out in the cold so many times and threw his things out. The children were on their mother’s side because she was the provider. Hassan became very depressed, and started having suicidal thoughts. He told his friends how life is unfair, and that he would kill himself. They advised him to leave the marriage because it was obvious that his wife was no longer in love with him, but he kept on asking, “Where will I start from? I love my wife. A woman I have invested all my life in. The only woman I ever loved. What did I do to deserve this from her?”

April 2023, Sarah told him she had bought another house that this particular house is specifically for her and her customers. She told Hassan to hold onto the boys while the girls followed her to the new house. Hassan was like, ” Why do you want to separate the family?” She said, “If everyone followed her to the new house, it will disturb my customers. She then told the husband that he could bring the boys over for weekends, but he can’t come with them, “because I need my privacy.” People tried to talk to Sarah, but she wouldn’t listen. Hassan agreed, hoping that his wife will change her mind.

On August 21, 2023, Sarah informed Hassan that she would like for her sons to move in with her, while Hassan remains in the old house. She instructed Hassan to move all of her remaining property, and that of the children from the old house where Hassan was staying to the new one, where she lives.

She then told Hassan that whenever he wished to see the children, he should let her know, so she can arrange for the visits. So, Hassan told her he would do as she had instructed, and take the remaining property of hers to the house on Friday night, which he did. Sarah didn’t let him enter the house. She took all the belongings he brought and the boys and left Hassan outside. Hassan remained at the door for almost an hour knocking, Sarah refused to open the door for him.

The following day, August 26, was Hassan’s 46th birthday. Early that morning, Sarah sent him a message, “Happy Birthday friend, we are better off as friends than lovers.” “You need to look for where you’ll be staying, because I have to get rid of the old house. I wish you well in life, I have moved on.” A few hours later, the children called their dad to get some groceries, and he told them he would bring them in the evening. At about 6:30 PM, he called the kids, that he was on his way to the house with the groceries. When he got there, he knocked, and the children opened the door for him.

Hassan then asked for their mom, they told him he was in the shower. He entered, and went to the bathroom, brought out a gun, and shot her in the head, in the chest, and in the leg. He then called 911, “Hello, I just killed the bitch.” This is the address, I am waiting for you.” He sat down on the floor beside Sarah’s body.

The cops came, and the first responders rushed Sarah to the hospital, she was still breathing. She died two hours after she got to the hospital. Mr. Adeyemo is now at the Orange County Jail in Florida. He is most likely facing a death sentence or life in prison without parole.
This is just the beginning... until there is A/THE NEW BEGINNING...
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
grandstar:

Thank you for this. Very mature

why thank you! We usually don’t agree so this is refreshing grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by emmaodet: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:
What a touching story

Moral lesson

Care and build urself first before any one, the only thing that is constant in life is CHANGE.

Your wife, children and love ones can change at anytime.

Exactly but the society has been deceiving men that they have to put their wives and kids first. That is what makes them men.
They will tell you the best way to know a responsible and caring man is through his wife and kids. That when you see them glowing, happy, enjoying with nice clothes etc then the man is a real man while the man is looking haggard and spent.
I see them alot. Go to alaba and see traders on combats and slippers with big belly and t-shirt while their woman and kids are at home enjoying and glowing. Wife at home less stressed because hubby his taking all the hits and shielding her from life burdens.
She spends her time trying to look beautiful while jobless boys in town admire her and shower her with praises until they get into her panties.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by emmaodet: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Your comprehension skills is poor.

When a man is at the receiving end, that is when they know he refused to better himself.
Someone once said if you are hustling with your gf and you become successful first, she and the society expects you to support and pull her up but if she becomes successful first, she tells you to double your effort and upgrade else she is gone while the society abuse you that you have decided not to upgrade yourself too else, she has to dump you.
A very crazy world out there but my happiness is that, somehow they will be dealt with too.
Women don't have an idea of what the average man is passing through until it gets to their own male child too.
I know of a woman who always frustrate her hubby when we were young because the man is not financially buoyant.
She will be contacting her ex and sometimes go to meet them for money... Ofcourse we all know things would have happened.
The man always talk, complains, call pastors to wade into the family affairs and family heads etc she didn't really change until her son grew up in age to marry.
Her son is my friend Segun.
Segun struggled to tame down a decent woman because he is a teacher with low income. The mother always disturb, crying and all for Segun to bring home a woman that time and age is going but Segun always explode at her that he is trying his best but most women are not staying.
It was then it dawned on her what the average man is passing through. What she made her hubby to pass through and now her son is seeing shege and their is little she can do to help. She has no money to give Segun to upgrade nor the connection to get him a good job to stand as a man.
Life is a circle, it will always get to us all

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by emmaodet: 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
YorubaPrince:

You and your hair whatever are MADDD! $400, $200 for just uselss stinky hair? Na wah ooo.

Useless ladies everywhere. I'm sure na one stupid simp dey foot the bill. angry angry angry

grin grin
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
emmaodet:

When a man is at the receiving end, that is when they know he refused to better himself.
Someone once said if you are hustling with your gf and you become successful first, she and the society expects you to support and pull her up but if she becomes successful first, she tells you to double your effort and upgrade else she is gone while the society abuse you that you have decided not to upgrade yourself too else, she has to dump you.
A very crazy world out there but my happiness is that, somehow they will be dealt with too.
Women don't have an idea of what the average man is passing through until it gets to their own male child too.
I know of a woman who always frustrate her hubby when we were young because the man is not financially buoyant.
She will be contacting her ex and sometimes go to meet them for money... Ofcourse we all know things would have happened.
The man always talk, complains, call pastors to wade into the family affairs and family heads etc she didn't really change until her son grew up in age to marry.
Her son is my friend Segun.
Segun struggled to tame down a decent woman because he is a teacher with low income. The mother always disturb, crying and all for Segun to bring home a woman that time and age is going but Segun always explode at her that he is trying his best but most women are not staying.
It was then it dawned on her what the average man is passing through. What she made her hubby to pass through and now her son is seeing shege and their is little she can do to help. She has no money to give Segun to upgrade nor the connection to get him a good job to stand as a man.
Life is a circle, it will always get to us all

You see this lovely epistle of yours filled with morale lessons is what I intended giving to her in another form but I had to call it quit considering her level of intellectual prowess.

It is easy to deplete others resources and then cry foul when ones resources are depleted. The golden rule "do to others what you want others do unto you", as simple as it seems if people follow this rule they will weed out locust out of their precinct.

I don't really understand that weird ideology where someone who benefited immensely from her partner abandons ship because she now earns more than the partner.

People are just selfish, I loathe selfishness with passion. People are just roaming about reaping others without adding value to them , this is really pathetic.

@bolded, the world is an interesting place. The issues one refuse to do away with today will come back to hunt tomorrow.

Nice story I must say, thanks for sharing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by freddie009(m): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you insinuating that if both had instead remained in Nigeria, and the wife had turned out just as successful, the man would not have equally found a reason to snuff her life out even then? undecided

Even if she was successful, she wouldn't have done what she did, the man would have equally be successful.

The woman was carried away by what she had seen in the US, the power US gave to women.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
freddie009:
■ Even if she was successful, she wouldn't have done what she did,
■ the man would have equally be successful.
■ The woman was carried away by what she had seen in the US, the power US gave to women.
1. She would not have kicked the man out of her own house if she had been just as successful in Nigeria, why? undecided

The man would have been equally successful in Nigeria, how? undecided

3. The story does not say specifically how the woman was supposedly carried away by what you claim she had seen in the US as the narrative mentions that her life was still centered around her children all day long— she ran the business with her first two daughters it seems. So, you would need to explain your own addition to the story so I can understand where you are coming from. What power does US give women? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Tayorshd87: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
cococandy:
So he refused to better himself? Killed the family breadwinner and lived to tarnish her image with this lopsided story?

Braiding hair is not a woman-only skill (just an example btw). There are so so many skills he could have learned that bring in a lot of money. He stuck with the unimaginative approach and resented her for doing well.

She’s dead so this account of what happened is strictly his. Color me unconvinced

Are you sure u understand this story so?
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by freddie009(m): 12:52am On Sep 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. She would not have kicked the man out of her own house if she had been just as successful in Nigeria, why? undecided

The man would have been equally successful in Nigeria, how? undecided

3. The story does not say specifically how the woman was supposedly carried away by what you claim she had seen in the US as the narrative mentions that her life was still centered around her children all day long— she ran the business with her first two daughters it seems. So, you would need to explain your own addition to the story so I can understand where you are coming from. What power does US give women? undecided

I don't have the energy on unnecessary argument. No matter what I say you will be defensive.

But I said what I said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? / Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable / Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.