Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy (12136 Views)

Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
cococandy:
So he refused to better himself? Killed the family breadwinner and lived to tarnish her image with this lopsided story?

Braiding hair is not a woman-only skill (just an example btw). There are so so many skills he could have learned that bring in a lot of money. He stuck with the unimaginative approach and resented her for doing well.

She’s dead so this account of what happened is strictly his. Color me unconvinced

Your comprehension skills is poor.

12 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by cococandy(f): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Your comprehension skills is poor.
okay thanks

3 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by zoeymikey(f): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
cococandy:
So he refused to better himself? Killed the family breadwinner and lived to tarnish her image with this lopsided story?

Braiding hair is not a woman-only skill (just an example btw). There are so so many skills he could have learned that bring in a lot of money. He stuck with the unimaginative approach and resented her for doing well.

She’s dead so this account of what happened is strictly his. Color me unconvinced
shut up jare

11 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by cococandy(f): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
zoeymikey:
shut up jare

You shared my post and still tell me to shut up grin

What a world

5 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Sigh!

Two lives wasted.

The woman didn't do well, the man reacted very badly. May God comfort the kids.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by kkins25(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
cococandy:
The problem is when the women provide, the men usually don’t step in to fill in the gap that’s left open from the women being away hustling to provide.

They call it emasculation. Taking care of their own family

🤣 🤣 🤣...
Women!

"couldn't afford her lifestyle"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by cococandy(f): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
kkins25:

🤣 🤣 🤣...
Women!

"couldn't afford her lifestyle"

He’s lying..

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
cococandy:
■ He’s lying...
The women no dey to tell her side of the story lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by cococandy(f): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The women no dey to tell her side of the story lipsrsealed
Exactly

4 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Baronthecelebri: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
Thank God,he did the right thing

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by NaBanga: 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
This story is completely one sided. His wife was likely making around $20K USD a month. Of course he could not keep up with her lifestyle. I'm sure there were many fights, before the woman moved out and left him in the old house. He could have paid the rent on the house she left him in. He could have walked away or gone back to Nigeria to be a big man. African pride would not allow this. Now the children have lost both of their parents.

10 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Error401: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
Pray you dont ever get there. Its not as easy as written

superlanny:
Depression is real, so is betrayal and lack of loyalty, in as much as it hurts to lose what you once had as happiness and love, it's unacceptable to commit murder and lose everything. Mental illness is real and just takes a trigger to make it all worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Error401: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
I really dont know the complete story, but I have seen something similar. When a woman changes you would think they are insane, they forget every good thing youve done and will never compromise. till there is a reason for regrets thwy never admit what ever they had done wrong
SWATMan:
RIP to the dead. In as much your story looks one sided and said nothing good about the woman makes the story unbelieveable. Where was he getting the money as a soldier to send accross to his wife and children abroad. Was he from a rich family? There is no morals in this story. It's his responsibility to fend for them. The only thing i see here is a miscalculation of his plan for the future. It's called fate or Adonwo.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Blake755: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Women nah wa oo the man will be caring for them and nobody will know but immediately the woman start to pay some bills everything go scatter 😓😓😒😒

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Rickmann: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
culidea:
In 1998, a 21 year old Nigerian soldier named Hassan Adeyemo from Ibadan met and fell in love with an 18 year-old beautiful Hausa girl from Bauchi called Sarah. It was love at first sight.

They got married in 1999 and God blessed them with a beautiful daughter in 2000. After her, they had two other daughters and one boy, making 4 kids. Hassan loved his wife so much and told her not to work because of stress. He was providing everything she ever wanted for her and the kids…

In 2014, Hassan wanted a better life for his family, so with his wife’s agreement, he decided to send them to the U.S. Sarah and the kids entered the United States in 2014.
Before they got there, Hassan already arranged a rented house and a car for them. Sarah wasn’t working, Hassan was sending big money to them for upkeep from Nigeria every month. Despite the distance, Hassan bonded with his wife and kids. Everyone was happy.

In 2017, Hassan, who had missed his family so much, decided to relocate to America and stay with them.

Before Hassan got to America, Sarah had started hair braiding just to keep herself busy when the kids were in school. Everyone loved her and the way she braided beautiful styles. Gradually, she became a household name in Orlando, Florida. Ladies flooded her to do their hair.

The unfortunate victims of the tragedy
What she was doing for fun became something big overnight. Hassan entered the US, and things were going smoothly. Hassan who was a big man in Nigeria, left everything and came to America to start all over with menial jobs. He had no papers yet, so he was doing jobs that paid him peanuts.

God blessed them with a baby boy in 2018, making their children a total of 5. Sarah was making at least 1,000 a day with the help of her daughters who she had trained. She was very fast and efficient in braiding. With this income, she was able to support the family with all expenses because Hassan’s income couldn’t meet up with the expenses/bills.

Hassan got his papers and started Uber and delivery jobs. He worked from day to night and started contributing his quota to the family, but his contributions was like change to his wife Sarah, was making. In effect, Sarah became the breadwinner of the house.

Issues started because Sarah was always complaining that Hassan couldn’t afford her lifestyle. She became the children’s favorite because she gave them everything they asked for, while their dad could not meet up. Sarah entered the house whenever she wished. She became the boss, always calling Hassan lazy and useless, while Hassan always appealed to her for peace to reign.

Hassan, a gentleman didn’t like trouble in any form. Sarah and the children formed their own group in the house, and abandoned their dad to always sort himself out. Sarah stopped cooking for him.

Hassan became depressed and was always begging friends and family members to help talk to his wife. Hassan was always crying like a baby, saying Sarah made him feel less of a man in the house. His friends encouraged him to persevere and ignore whatever she did.

In January 2022, Sarah announced to Hassan that she had bought a house. They moved into the new house, and she continued to treat him very badly. She disrespected him so much, “Leave my house if you cannot obey me, you irresponsible man,” she would often say.

She locked him out in the cold so many times and threw his things out. The children were on their mother’s side because she was the provider. Hassan became very depressed, and started having suicidal thoughts. He told his friends how life is unfair, and that he would kill himself. They advised him to leave the marriage because it was obvious that his wife was no longer in love with him, but he kept on asking, “Where will I start from? I love my wife. A woman I have invested all my life in. The only woman I ever loved. What did I do to deserve this from her?”

April 2023, Sarah told him she had bought another house that this particular house is specifically for her and her customers. She told Hassan to hold onto the boys while the girls followed her to the new house. Hassan was like, ” Why do you want to separate the family?” She said, “If everyone followed her to the new house, it will disturb my customers. She then told the husband that he could bring the boys over for weekends, but he can’t come with them, “because I need my privacy.” People tried to talk to Sarah, but she wouldn’t listen. Hassan agreed, hoping that his wife will change her mind.

On August 21, 2023, Sarah informed Hassan that she would like for her sons to move in with her, while Hassan remains in the old house. She instructed Hassan to move all of her remaining property, and that of the children from the old house where Hassan was staying to the new one, where she lives.

She then told Hassan that whenever he wished to see the children, he should let her know, so she can arrange for the visits. So, Hassan told her he would do as she had instructed, and take the remaining property of hers to the house on Friday night, which he did. Sarah didn’t let him enter the house. She took all the belongings he brought and the boys and left Hassan outside. Hassan remained at the door for almost an hour knocking, Sarah refused to open the door for him.

The following day, August 26, was Hassan’s 46th birthday. Early that morning, Sarah sent him a message, “Happy Birthday friend, we are better off as friends than lovers.” “You need to look for where you’ll be staying, because I have to get rid of the old house. I wish you well in life, I have moved on.” A few hours later, the children called their dad to get some groceries, and he told them he would bring them in the evening. At about 6:30 PM, he called the kids, that he was on his way to the house with the groceries. When he got there, he knocked, and the children opened the door for him.

Hassan then asked for their mom, they told him he was in the shower. He entered, and went to the bathroom, brought out a gun, and shot her in the head, in the chest, and in the leg. He then called 911, “Hello, I just killed the bitch.” This is the address, I am waiting for you.” He sat down on the floor beside Sarah’s body.

The cops came, and the first responders rushed Sarah to the hospital, she was still breathing. She died two hours after she got to the hospital. Mr. Adeyemo is now at the Orange County Jail in Florida. He is most likely facing a death sentence or life in prison without parole.

Wait, is this a movie or what cos wtf did I just read?

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by YorubaPrince: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
If this story is indeed true, it's not even worth killing the useless lady. cool

Most Nigerian ladies are like her, they can't handle success. Stupid b!tch. angry

4 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Curious346: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
He trying to leech off her wealth

4 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by YorubaPrince: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
cococandy:
Thank you.

You know, one time I paid $450 for a guy to give me a professional hair cut and coloring with a few wefts clipped in. Extra for the coloring and You still tip them. Young boy of around 23 years old.
But of course he’s not Nigerian so it’s not beneath him to do hair.

My braider doesn’t charge less than $200 for any braiding hairstyle. Women come here see these opportunities and take them. some African men come and think it’s beneath them.

Then that woman is in the store all day trying to make money and he’s upset she comes back late probably because no one made dinner while she was hustling. If he hustled too, their income might be higher and they could both be home on time to take care of their kids.

Their story shows no signs of collaboration. No evidence of leadership on his part. He didn’t come up with a game plan to see how he can reduce the burden of breadwinning and home keeping (which I’m sure fell entirely on her) and that way they can have time to enjoy each other as a married couple. After-all what’s the point in marriage if you’re not enjoying your partner? He didn’t think of that.

You and your hair whatever are MADDD! $400, $200 for just uselss stinky hair? Na wah ooo.

Useless ladies everywhere. I'm sure na one stupid simp dey foot the bill. angry angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by pansophist(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
If this story is true, then why kill her?

Just move out of the house and let her be. Offing someone's light won't bring light to oneself.

But situations like this are solved from the foundation. As a breadwinner, he should be the one to go first, and not put himself in a position of weakness, where he will start afresh in a new country.

To just uproot yourself as a man from a place where you have economical dominance is suicidal. And not many woman can respect a man they earn more than. A thread in the front page today even validate this.

I pity the kids. They are the real victims here.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
culidea:
In 1998, a 21 year old Nigerian soldier named Hassan Adeyemo from Ibadan met and fell in love with an 18 year-old beautiful Hausa girl from Bauchi called Sarah. It was love at first sight.

They got married in 1999 and God blessed them with a beautiful daughter in 2000. After her, they had two other daughters and one boy, making 4 kids. Hassan loved his wife so much and told her not to work because of stress. He was providing everything she ever wanted for her and the kids…

In 2014, Hassan wanted a better life for his family, so with his wife’s agreement, he decided to send them to the U.S. Sarah and the kids entered the United States in 2014.
Before they got there, Hassan already arranged a rented house and a car for them. Sarah wasn’t working, Hassan was sending big money to them for upkeep from Nigeria every month. Despite the distance, Hassan bonded with his wife and kids. Everyone was happy.

In 2017, Hassan, who had missed his family so much, decided to relocate to America and stay with them.

Before Hassan got to America, Sarah had started hair braiding just to keep herself busy when the kids were in school. Everyone loved her and the way she braided beautiful styles. Gradually, she became a household name in Orlando, Florida. Ladies flooded her to do their hair.

The unfortunate victims of the tragedy
What she was doing for fun became something big overnight. Hassan entered the US, and things were going smoothly. Hassan who was a big man in Nigeria, left everything and came to America to start all over with menial jobs. He had no papers yet, so he was doing jobs that paid him peanuts.

God blessed them with a baby boy in 2018, making their children a total of 5. Sarah was making at least 1,000 a day with the help of her daughters who she had trained. She was very fast and efficient in braiding. With this income, she was able to support the family with all expenses because Hassan’s income couldn’t meet up with the expenses/bills.

Hassan got his papers and started Uber and delivery jobs. He worked from day to night and started contributing his quota to the family, but his contributions was like change to his wife Sarah, was making. In effect, Sarah became the breadwinner of the house.

Issues started because Sarah was always complaining that Hassan couldn’t afford her lifestyle. She became the children’s favorite because she gave them everything they asked for, while their dad could not meet up. Sarah entered the house whenever she wished. She became the boss, always calling Hassan lazy and useless, while Hassan always appealed to her for peace to reign.

Hassan, a gentleman didn’t like trouble in any form. Sarah and the children formed their own group in the house, and abandoned their dad to always sort himself out. Sarah stopped cooking for him.

Hassan became depressed and was always begging friends and family members to help talk to his wife. Hassan was always crying like a baby, saying Sarah made him feel less of a man in the house. His friends encouraged him to persevere and ignore whatever she did.

In January 2022, Sarah announced to Hassan that she had bought a house. They moved into the new house, and she continued to treat him very badly. She disrespected him so much, “Leave my house if you cannot obey me, you irresponsible man,” she would often say.

She locked him out in the cold so many times and threw his things out. The children were on their mother’s side because she was the provider. Hassan became very depressed, and started having suicidal thoughts. He told his friends how life is unfair, and that he would kill himself. They advised him to leave the marriage because it was obvious that his wife was no longer in love with him, but he kept on asking, “Where will I start from? I love my wife. A woman I have invested all my life in. The only woman I ever loved. What did I do to deserve this from her?”

April 2023, Sarah told him she had bought another house that this particular house is specifically for her and her customers. She told Hassan to hold onto the boys while the girls followed her to the new house. Hassan was like, ” Why do you want to separate the family?” She said, “If everyone followed her to the new house, it will disturb my customers. She then told the husband that he could bring the boys over for weekends, but he can’t come with them, “because I need my privacy.” People tried to talk to Sarah, but she wouldn’t listen. Hassan agreed, hoping that his wife will change her mind.

On August 21, 2023, Sarah informed Hassan that she would like for her sons to move in with her, while Hassan remains in the old house. She instructed Hassan to move all of her remaining property, and that of the children from the old house where Hassan was staying to the new one, where she lives.

She then told Hassan that whenever he wished to see the children, he should let her know, so she can arrange for the visits. So, Hassan told her he would do as she had instructed, and take the remaining property of hers to the house on Friday night, which he did. Sarah didn’t let him enter the house. She took all the belongings he brought and the boys and left Hassan outside. Hassan remained at the door for almost an hour knocking, Sarah refused to open the door for him.

The following day, August 26, was Hassan’s 46th birthday. Early that morning, Sarah sent him a message, “Happy Birthday friend, we are better off as friends than lovers.” “You need to look for where you’ll be staying, because I have to get rid of the old house. I wish you well in life, I have moved on.” A few hours later, the children called their dad to get some groceries, and he told them he would bring them in the evening. At about 6:30 PM, he called the kids, that he was on his way to the house with the groceries. When he got there, he knocked, and the children opened the door for him.

Hassan then asked for their mom, they told him he was in the shower. He entered, and went to the bathroom, brought out a gun, and shot her in the head, in the chest, and in the leg. He then called 911, “Hello, I just killed the bitch.” This is the address, I am waiting for you.” He sat down on the floor beside Sarah’s body.

The cops came, and the first responders rushed Sarah to the hospital, she was still breathing. She died two hours after she got to the hospital. Mr. Adeyemo is now at the Orange County Jail in Florida. He is most likely facing a death sentence or life in prison without parole.
he would have acted like a real soldier 🪖, he would have shot himself. He's a hero. The bitch can go to hell.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by cococandy(f): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
My point is that one can make money from doing hair. He didn’t have to be bitter about her success. He could have joined her.

I’m sorry the point went right over your head
YorubaPrince:

You and your hair whatever are MADDD! $400, $200 for just uselss stinky hair? Na wah ooo.

Useless ladies everywhere. I'm sure na one stupid simp dey foot the bill. angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by cococandy(f): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
Blake755:
Women nah wa oo the man will be caring for them and nobody will know but immediately the woman start to pay some bills everything go scatter 😓😓😒😒

Because the women play their part when the man is providing but the men expect women to do everything when the shoe is on the other foot.

10 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
cococandy:
■ Because the women play their part when the man is providing but the men expect women to do everything when the shoe is on the other foot.
Ding, dong, ding! undecided

Apart from contributing his "small change" he forgot to tell us what other things he was doing in the home in terms of helping out with the kids at least. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by cococandy(f): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Ding, dong, ding! undecided

Apart from contributing his "small change" he forgot to tell what other things he was doing in the home in terms of helping out with the kids at least. undecided
NaBanga:
This story is completely one sided. His wife was likely making around $20K USD a month. Of course he could not keep up with her lifestyle. I'm sure there were many fights, before the woman moved out and left him in the old house. He could have paid the rent on the house she left him in. He could have walked away or gone back to Nigeria to be a big man. African pride would not allow this. Now the children have lost both of their parents.

The internet dudes keep screaming in our ears how they don’t want leeches and liabilities. Then the women start succeeding and they don’t want that either. They want a little bit of success but not too much.

So you see young ladies bending over backwards trying not to be dependent or successful. Just in-between. So they don’t annoy him by asking for financial support but also available to tend to him. What’s a woman gaining from that kind of arrangement?

11 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by CHoccolaTE: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
I don't believe this story. He is just lying to paint his wife bad.
It's unfortunate we cannot hear her side of the story because I am sure he was trying to "clip" her wings and "tame" her when he saw that she was far too successful than him.
Its everytime we read on Nairaland that men hate when their wives are more successful than them.

Infact even in this Nigeria I have heard stories of men that killed their wives because the women were more hardworking and richer.

Evil enemies of progress. I am sure he killed her out of typical Nigerian male wickedness of not wanting to see their wives succeed.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by YorubaPrince: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
cococandy:
My point is that one can make money from doing hair. He didn’t have to be bitter about her success. He could have joined her.

I’m sorry the point went right over your head

I'm yet to come across anyone making >$100K / annum just making hair lest, >$200K. She no get salon or shop ooo, just making stinky hair. Just live for una fantasy world

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by cococandy(f): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
YorubaPrince:

I'm yet to come across anyone making >$100K / annum just making hair lest, >$200K. She no get salon or shop ooo, just making stinky hair. Just live for una fantasy world

Well I don’t do it so I don’t know. I’m just letting y’all know what these people are out here charging for hair. They may not be declaring all their income for tax purposes. If he wanted he could have done it too. Or he could have done something else instead of being a hater to his wife.

My point here is not really to argue the real income of hair stylists. It was to point out that there were opportunities for him but he chose to be a hater.

I’ve attached screenshots for your viewing pleasure. If you’ve noticed, these are all different stylists so it’s not as if I pulled up info on one overpriced person. These are real costs of beauty services in current times. My braid lady is actually very affordable at $200+

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Swissgoldtrader(f): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You didn't even bother to read the article didn't you? undecided
What you just did is tantamount to saying that since Cancer patients also experience depression--- a comorbidlty--- therefore depression leads to cancer. undecided

There are billions of depressed people world over who have never committed a crime. The vast majority would rather kill themselves than kill anyone else. @Mindlog

Abeg this irritating old hag should f up abeg make sane people talk!!

5 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Benwallt(m): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
The most unprofitable investment in a man's life is that which he invested on a woman. The investment will grow astronomically but you will never reap the benefits in peace. It always ends in disaster. I am talking from experience.

Murder is not the solution.

He supposed to just move on as if nothing has happened.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by zeestone99(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
OGIBRA:
Moral lesson:-

Also Build yourself while building others

This is a very nonsense thing to say IMO. you are indirectly encouraging silly behaviors. What the person did is bad full stop. It's not a crime to help someone. You will only leave everyone stingy if we are to go that route. It means don't expect anything from your fellow friend, husband, wife etc which is not possible cos thats not love. Love means to be selfless, caring etc. Let's pray for partners that will reciprocate the energy. My 2kobo

5 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by ghettochild(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
Moral of the story:
NEVER EVER TAKE A NIGERIAN WOMAN ABROAD..

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by ghettochild(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
I remember years ago when Nigerian men were killing their RN(Registered Nurse) wives..
Because they started disrespecting their husband due to their high income.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ways To Teach Kids To Believe In Themselves / I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures / What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.