Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,654 members, 7,813,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

NLC Useless And Corrupt - I Won’t Listen To Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Useless And Corrupt - I Won’t Listen To Them (213 Views)

Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. / Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" / Why I Won’t Listen To Buhari’s 2021 New Year Broadcast: Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLC Useless And Corrupt - I Won’t Listen To Them by optionalY09: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
NLC will use strike and protest to negotiate bribe for the interest of their groups, friend and Family members. Why should I allow myself to be used like that as diligent worker of this country.

If NLC really want to make changes in this country they should call for total constitutional change and i would yield to their instruction. Anything other than that. I never see that person papa that would ask me not to go to the work. You don’t pay my bills

#Iamnostricking #nointerestoffew #changetheconstitution
Re: NLC Useless And Corrupt - I Won’t Listen To Them by Hikana: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
Well, guys,

In case you don't know Op. Guys he is just one in over 200 million population
Re: NLC Useless And Corrupt - I Won’t Listen To Them by optionalY09: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hikana:
who are you

I am your grandfather Lee
Re: NLC Useless And Corrupt - I Won’t Listen To Them by iammo(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
They keep loosing credibility day by day

Long throat NLC

bitter Obi now made them look Political biased and useless
Re: NLC Useless And Corrupt - I Won’t Listen To Them by Ofunaofu: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
iammo:
They keep loosing credibility day by day

Long throat NLC

bitter Obi now made them look Political biased and useless

With today's outting, the are on their way to regain their lost credibility

1 Like

Re: NLC Useless And Corrupt - I Won’t Listen To Them by iammo(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Na here we go dey watch the movie finish
Re: NLC Useless And Corrupt - I Won’t Listen To Them by optionalY09: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I am not coming out for fuel price alone i will come for revolutionized constitution.

I want this country to be guided by the effective laws and not these half treated issues used to deceive us all. NLC don’t have to come out every year if there is a true constitution that addresses all issues wholistically.

Why do i have to come out for protest today and to go back and prepare for another next year or tomorrow. It is time wasting and unwise. Let us solve the bulk of the issues with constitutional amendments/change.

I will never listen to any NLC or any useless protest except it is for constitutional change.

I don’t want to be used no more
Re: NLC Useless And Corrupt - I Won’t Listen To Them by DMerciful(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
You're trying hard to justify tribalism but disguising it as wanting constitutional change.

If you're not mischievous, you'd know that its not in NLC mandate to push for constitutional review but the citizens through their representatives
optionalY09:
NLC will use strike and protest to negotiate bribe for the interest of their groups, friend and Family members. Why should I allow myself to be used like that as diligent worker of this country.

If NLC really want to make changes in this country they should call for total constitutional change and i would yield to their instruction. Anything other than that. I never see that person papa that would ask me not to go to the work. You don’t pay my bills

#Iamnostricking #nointerestoffew #changetheconstitution

Re: NLC Useless And Corrupt - I Won’t Listen To Them by Ladyclara002(f): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
As in?😏

(1) (Reply)

NIPOST Revenue Fell By 44% In Four Years- NBS / Osun APC Leadership Bunch Of Ingrates – PDP / Obidients Of The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.