Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Nigerian Girls Sef - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Sef (1989 Views)

Whats With Girls Sef? What Did I Do Wrong ??? ??? ??? :-\ / Diz Abuja Girls Sef / Nigerian Girls Sef:( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Sef by 8ball(m): 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2009
I had this Nigerian girl who i really loved, we had dated for almost four years before i left for the UK last year for MSC and ever since stayed well in touch.Which was why i was so shocked to learn that she got married this Easter without even telling me,it was obvious that she was double- timing me. I wonder , what is with nigerian girls and double timing, its so hard for me to trust another one again, lying sacks of shit , they all are,
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by sexyLeamon(f): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2009
poor guy blame it on fate.
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by whitesturd(f): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2009
Eeya so sorry but u dont ve 2 put the blame on naija girls.it could happen anywhere in the world.jst take it easy on urself.every disappointment is a blessing in disguise.
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by omega25red(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2009
LMAO that is funny she got married during the easter period and you just found out LOL
didn't your family know that you both were dating? and didnt you have friends who knew the both of you? how come no one told you??

Funny but hard to believe this story
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by donsponky(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2009
if she really do that, that means she is not your ordine girls from heaven.
and i can see that she dont even love you embarassed cry cry
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by mrperfect(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2009
it could happen anyway.
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by justwise(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2009
whitesturd:

Eeya so sorry[b] but u dont ve 2 put the blame on naija girls.it could happen anywhere in the world.jst take it easy on urself[/b].every disappointment is a blessing in disguise.

Yup, i agree with u
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by Czarskit(m): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2009
. . .that's what I call 'dynamism'. . . Is she a statue the she should wait?!. . . Leave 9ja gals jare. . .
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by MissyB1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2009
Are You the 1st dude being dumped 4 anatha?
Ma friend, build a fence and get the whooping F''uck over it.
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by yme1(f): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2009
and why on earth must that apply to all naija girls
suck it in and live your life undecided
all you need to do is learn from your mistake
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by Shola2009(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2009
lmao!!!  grin You just got screwd the fu.ckkkkkk up!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by ritaNL: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2009
Na only one girl Bleep ur life up ,you come dey scream NIGERIAN GIRLS ? shame . . shame . . shame.
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by 8ball(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2009
Much appreciation for all the comments( even from those frustrated, tho) Av moved on indeed,
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by muffins(f): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2009
@poster

You are probably shitty that's why she dumped you, please don't blame it on Nigerian Girls or boys, thank you. angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by 8ball(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2009
muffins:

@poster

You are probably shitty that's why she dumped you, please don't blame it on Nigerian Girls or boys, thank you. angry

how would u know that? It's obvious from the way u just spoke how uncouth u are,
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by joxiri: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2009
Poster you went abraod you dont expect her to do long distance relationship
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by ima1(f): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2009
@poster

did you expect her to wait for you, get over yourself and move on.

if she had waited, you will go back to naija and marry a younger woman bcoz she is getting old, not remembering you asked her to wait for u.
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by MissyB1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2009
8ball:

It's obvious from the way u just spoke how uncouth u are,
Pot calling Kettle black.

8ball:

I had this Nigerian girl who i really loved, we had dated for almost four years before i left for the UK last year for MSC and ever since stayed well in touch.Which was why i was so shocked to learn that she got married this Easter without even telling me,it was obvious that she was double- timing me. I wonder , what is with nigerian girls and double timing, its so hard for me to trust another one again, lying sacks of shit , they all are,
You weh nor deh uncouth . . . .  . . . .
I presume this is the kinda statement a courteous person is proud to make.
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by Alxmyr(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2009
Ehh Yah

Sorry,
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by coolier(f): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2009
8ball:

I had this Nigerian girl who i really loved, we had dated for almost four years before i left for the UK last year for MSC and ever since stayed well in touch.

Why did you not take her with you if you loved her that much and you didn't have a hidden agenda. UK immigration laws states that: "Your husband, wife or civil partner and any of your children under 18 can come to the UK with you during your studies, as long as you can adequately accommodate and support them without needing any help from public funds".
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by lovina79: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2009
@ poster, please dont say naija girls are bad. Moreover you guys do worse things, it just wasnt meant to be.
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by justwise(m): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2009
coolier:

Why did you not take her with you if you loved her that much and you didn't have a hidden agenda. UK immigration laws states that: "Your husband, wife or civil partner and any of your children under 18 can come to the UK with you during your studies, as long as you can adequately accommodate and support them without needing any help from public funds".

U think its that easy to bring somebody here as a student? I mean, a gf not even his wife.

@Op, stop complaining, maybe she should have mentioned it to u , don't tell me that u planned to marry her then she did that.
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by r231(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2009
hmmmmm why are u just finding out 2dy? I guess you don't talk to her all d time so she probably tot u don a runner so she moved on
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by lovina79: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2009
I think you should have done an introduction or a simple registry with her, to show your seriousness.
Dont 4get that women age faster than men oh.

Just try to 4get it and have fun.
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by Macgreat(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2009
lovina79:

I think you should have done an introduction or a simple registry with her, to show your seriousness.
Dont 4get that women age faster than men oh.

Just try to 4get it and have fun.

Right
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by coolier(f): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2009
justwise:

U think its that easy to bring somebody here as a student? I mean, a gf not even his wife.

Yes. (below culled from UK Visas website)

How do I qualify to join my fiancé, fiancée or proposed civil partner in the UK?

You must show that:

* you plan to marry or register a civil partnership within a reasonable time (usually six months)
* you plan to live together permanently after you are married or have registered a civil partnership
* you have met each other before
* there is somewhere for you and your dependants to live until you get married or register a civil partnership, and you will be able to live without help from public funds, and
* you and your dependants can be supported without working or claiming any help from public funds.
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by r231(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2009
coolier:

Yes. (below culled from UK Visas website)

How do I qualify to join my fiancé, fiancée or proposed civil partner in the UK?

You must show that:

* you plan to marry or register a civil partnership within a reasonable time (usually six months)
* you plan to live together permanently after you are married or have registered a civil partnership
* you have met each other before
* there is somewhere for you and your dependants to live until you get married or register a civil partnership, and you will be able to live without help from public funds, and
* you and your dependants can be supported without working or claiming any help from public funds.

how do you work dis out
the guy is on student visa himself not a citizen/permanent residence or nothing shooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by coolier(f): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2009
r231:

how do you work dis out
the guy is on student visa himself not a citizen/permanent residence or nothing shooooooooooo

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/infs/inf5students
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by Orikinla(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2009
And life goes on.
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by r231(m): 12:39am On Nov 02, 2009
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by knightdew(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2009
Now here it is!, here is that drama!!, guyz i nid u 2 observe d way 95% of d ladies are burstin out on d poster like it doesnt matter, but if it were d other way round, u'l still c d way 95% of these ladies still burstin out on GUYs, callin dem all sorts of names, DAMN!! if i call them gender selfish, i dont tink i'l b wrong,most of u Ladies wuld nid 2 rethink n upgrade urslf!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by 8ball(m): 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2009
knightdew:

Now here it is!, here is that drama!!, guyz i nid u 2 observe d way 95% of d ladies are burstin out on d poster like it doesnt matter, but if it were d other way round, u'l still c d way 95% of these ladies still burstin out on GUYs, callin dem all sorts of names, DAMN!! if i call them gender selfish, i dont tink i'l b wrong,most of u Ladies wuld nid 2 rethink n upgrade urslf!!

Abi o , my broda, voice of reason that y'all ladies must harken to, lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help ! ! !. / Guys Pls Help Me / Being Put On A Long Thing By A 'toastee'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.