Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

What's Wrong With Nigerian Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Nigerian Girls (4221 Views)

What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What's Wrong With Nigerian Girls by Tenrack: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2023
Skyview01:
Yoh flash me three times. I block your number. Be you man, woman, relatives etc.

I regard continuous calls and flashes as a form of harrassment.
as In who still flashes anybody in 2023

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2023
Lurdd:
So there's this girl I approached three weeks ago
She's pretty, we've been speaking on phone, I have already taken her out.. we've been chatting very often, we confessed love to each other.
Now the problem is she always flash me,
For once since we started speaking on phone has she call me with her airtime.. I've recharged her 1k airtime 5 times since we met still
She always flash me...she can flash me up to 15 miss calls at once and anytime I want to pick up the call, she'll immediately cut it. It still baffles me what this girl does with the whole airtime I've been sending her. And She works too. Even as I write this she has flashed me now. I confronted her to know what's going on. Her only excuse was that she uses her airtime to sub for data.
Seeing all of this has already turned me off
I stopped calling her on Saturday to know if she'll change and for once call me with her airtime..
But no she proved me wrong
She's still flashing me up till date.
I like this girl but this attitude of hers is so irritating.. and this is a very big red flag for me
Am already loosing interest in her
Landers advise me on what to do
all this small small kids.
So why are you complaining, must you bring it up here. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What I Just Found Out About The Paternity Of My First Child After Six Years / Look at what I am getting my lover this Christmas / Is She A White Or Black Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.