Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? (19015 Views)

First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Love56743: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
2019 to from Enugu airport to Ethiopia to new Delhi, that was my first time..
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Donicobone(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lagos to Asaba, 3 months ago for business, was sitting beside, Ray Emodi and Gordons the comedy beliscony

It was fun sha
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Jalabia: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
I travelled to the UK.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Biola67: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lagos to Iceland.. 2005
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Ayobeck(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mine to USA
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Kewellbanks: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nairobi 2019. First experience
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by reginaeb: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
November 2014 round trip Owerri to Lagos Aero contractors
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Allisgud: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
iamtardey:
you get money o
oga ticket then was 15k
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Jokerman(m): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Port Harcourt
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by VenExchangee: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
Abuja to turkey to Cyprus, then from South Cyprus to Egypt to turkey to lagos

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
America
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Allisgud: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
2010 my babe was the aeroplane we were flying to cloud 9
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by historic: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
LOS to QOW. Air peace to and Dana fro
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by emmaodet: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
pansophist:
Madrid.

That was when Iberia airline still operates in Nigeria. I almost lost for that airport. It's so big. Damn. Madrid Barajas airport looks like a gigantic spaceship.

Mumu me. I was thinking Lagos mmia airport was fine, since I haven't been out of naija before then. I come land Spain, I almost call GEJ to swear for am.

I now went to Paris, and enter an underground train that doesn't have a driver. My brain almost scatter. Imagine being in elevator going deep like for two mins, to catch a train underground.

I come see girls almost dressing naked, and kids smoking. Mehn, I now understand that movie Osuofia in London and his experiences. See mulattos, creamy and fine. I almost propose give one.

You begin ask God, how come this unbelievers are so effortlessly fine, meanwhile, lots of people in Lasgidi that have been worshipping you since birth looks like burnt offering? grin

Lol. Travel sweet.

Poverty na Bastard
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by drmikeadams(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Abuja,,,, but I chop my flight money back to Lagos ....na osondu night bus I take come back grin

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by seguno2: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
emmaodet:
Poverty na Bastard

Poverty of the individual, or poverty of the group?

Poverty of money, or poverty of the mind
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by DenreleDave(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Trojan8:

Yet, you are a tribalist with no sense of direction.

Yes just like how your fad@@@ & mod@@ has no sense of direction till dey dice 🎲

All this pains bcox I no support ur fraud grin grin grin
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Seunomobo: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
I've never entered a plane in my life..

And maybe I don't think I will..
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by sholikay(m): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
Never been in one though..but As God liveth and I am still alive,I will board countless planes/flights...
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
GOFRONT:
cheesy

People have worn more sketchers and trainers to travel with the plane than they do with the Hiace bus when travelling by road.

I would never understand when and how the Flight crew announced to the passengers onboard to embark on that trip with Trainers only........ cos all I see at the waiting lounge while we await announcement to board is just Trainers everywhere. It made me regret wearing a simple pam slippers on that day.

Are you talking about local or international flights? If it's local flight, then I understand your sentiments but international flights, I don't think its proper to wear slippers on the plane.

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Evestar200(f): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
See as People wey nor know where Airport dey lie here

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by emmaodet: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
seguno2:

Poverty of the individual, or poverty of the group?

Poverty of money, or poverty of the mind

All poverty bro, All
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Ddigit: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
South Africa
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by grandstar(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mine was in 1983. Travelled to England.

1985 from Lagos to Kano and back for holiday.

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Nonywendy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
March 2016 calabar to Lagos, return ticket
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by theamazonguru(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
April 2011
Lagos to Portharcourt.
That year alone I made over 20 round-trips.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by VIKTO83(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enough to Abuja and back to Enugu.
Aero Contractor.
Aero used to be by beat Local or Afriq airline till I tried Arik Air and their in-flight service was like bribe to me.
The burger d first time was top notch
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Diligence: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
We hereby call on righteous democrats never to stoop low and allow Emilokans, Agbadorians, BaTists, & Ebolans to gloat over miscarriage of justice.

Don't ever keep mute; they are on the broad way that leads to destruction. Confront them, enlighten them, nay emancipate them; they are obviously bewitched! If anything, they should be ashamed and hid their faces forever
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by colp2015: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Visman:
Myself i traveled from Abuja to Lagos in December 2011
May 15th, 1995.

Departure: Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos, Nigeria.

Transit: Schipol Airport, Netherlands 🇳🇱.

Destination: JFK New York City, America.

2 Likes

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by RealEzee(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
angry Ghana
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Aleem26(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
PH to LOS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Commercial Bus Catches Fire At Oshodi Area Of Lagos. Photos / Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar / 5 Simple Ways Low Income Earners Can Save Cost On Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.