Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister (20016 Views)

Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo / Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks / Idris Jeje Orders Clearance Of Passport Backlogs At Ikoyi Office (2) (3) (4)

Re: Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister by Tzar(m): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2023
I don’t think he said this. He said after clearing the backlog, new applications will be processed in 2weeks.
Nobody knows how long the backlog will be cleared.

Re: Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister by AfDapone: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2023
People that are been deceived will be deceived.

At immigration in Abeokuta here, as big as the building is, only 2 capturing units are available and in just one room and you may have over 200 people on que waiting to be captured. They hardly capture 70 people in a day. Some people that are given a particular day for capture might have applied for passport 4 months ago. Plus more months the passport will take to be ready.

Let the people that will be deceived be deceived.
Re: Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister by rapheal5(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u mean the one I did for 25k 25 Pages is 35k to renew??...
It's boldly written on their website 64pages 35k
Re: Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
rapheal5:
It's boldly written on their website 64pages 35k
there's the one of 25k sir which I did... There 10 years validity 70k...
Re: Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister by rapheal5(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u mean the one I did for 25k 25 Pages is 35k to renew??...

Re: Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=rapheal5 post=125617208][/quote] there's the one of 25k oga... The new passport na three 25k own Dee 35k different pages but all five years validity the 70k own is 10 years validity ok

Re: Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister by rapheal5(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
there's the one of 25k sir which I did... There 10 years validity 70k...
I guess you applied for 32pages
Re: Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister by rapheal5(m): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
there's the one of 25k oga... The new passport na three 25k own Dee 35k different pages but all five years validity the 70k own is 10 years validity ok
mine is 64 pages
Re: Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister by writeprof(m): 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
Action speaks louder than words. NIS needs serious sanitation sanitising. Hope this man is a ready sanitiser.

A situation where you undergo stress for wanting to do the right and those being encouraged to do the wrong thing do not incur stress and 'loss' like one is very sad indeed.
Re: Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
rapheal5:
I guess you applied for 32pages
yea...

Re: Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister by Yestogood: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
To collect Passport wey you use your hard earned money pay for Na big Wahala!! Those Passport officials will task you Sotey they will nearly ask you to bring your life!!

Really sad. Under Buhari, systems were subverted and fought to a standstill.
Re: Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister by Growing(m): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Let us see results soonest.
Re: Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister by Whizkay(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
This guy will meet his four year KPI in under 6 months if he achieves this.

Re: Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister by kkulaja(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
it's nuances like this that emboldened the corruption if everyone decide not to pay then report some to be used as scape goat the system ll be sanitized... Passport process is to be paid online I think Nigerians should follow the process...

I have tried this once before paying online as far back as 2008 i think
For my mum
The stress dey made me go to ehn
I was contemplating to just forget the money I paid online and pay dem to get it done
I spent more in d end
Re: Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
kkulaja:

I have tried this once before paying online as far back as 2008 i think
For my mum
The stress dey made me go to ehn
I was contemplating to just forget the money I paid online and pay dem to get it done
I spent more in d end
it's different Now... 2008 is a long time
Re: Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
All those I paid for my passport I have capture or collect please update us let verify if their service has improved
Re: Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister by Giftedniye: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2023
madampresident:
It's been 7 months now since I applied. Maybe because I refused to pay bribe. Minister please help us wey no fit pay bribe. Immigration office, Festac has really frustrated me.

Same with me. Did mine since February. Festac immigration is the worst of all

Climate Change: Lagos May Vanish In 50 Years - Experts / PDP Drags Justice Inyang To NJC / Ex-head Of State Linked To UN House Bombing