Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Inside Tinubu's Jet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Tinubu's Jet (61693 Views)

Many Obidients Also Caught Rushing Inside Tinubu / Sanwo Olu's Train to Mainland / Tinubu Jet Out Of The Country For The Second Time / Ekiti Shooting: Bamidele Flown To UK In Tinubu’s Jet (2) (3) (4)

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by JASONjnr(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
5he mandate criminal....

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by opamoses1: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
Very Presidential.

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by chaloskyx: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
How many agbadorians 9n Nairalan have jets pls raise your hands🤣🤣

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Dittodat: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
Atarakpa:
Nigeria number one. Can obi ever?
He wan thief am?

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Mide3367: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Mainwhile Molasses available for sell in large volume..
Location is ijebu ode.
Minimum order is 25litres.
Price is 16,500 per 25 litres keg.
WhatsApp +2347015585967
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by JealousCobra(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Another heart attack for Obidients

Heart attack on a criminal's life? X

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Angelfrost(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
Okay... Nice one.

But... Humor me please, what exactly is the whole point of this thread?!!

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Edusouls(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
NewDea4:
Impressive..this is so nice and beautiful, the fruit of all his labours over more than three decades! Will he ride it to heaven on the day he eventually stops breathing?
heaven starts from earth, hell starts from earth, a man God has blessed abundantly his heaven has already started here, eventually you also would stop breathing one day and u re not even sure if u would make heaven? So instead being Gods judge Abegi try make out something out of ur life, cos no one knows who would make heaven, and mind u the poor would also go to hell not only the rich as una religiously damaged poverty mentality tell una

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by BoldBrainz(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
meum:

😂😂😂 This Obi matter na matter for you. Even when Obi or any word that looks like it is not in the article, you sha must bring him in.

I know say you go call me Obidient but thank God I’m not.

But he's right. I voted for Obi and I live in the FCT, as do most of my acquaintances and very close friends/relatives. Obi is where he is today because Igbos betrayed him and that's the bottomline.

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Legalaffairs(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
izonborn098:
The political mathematician of africa...
Enjoy ur riches, u work for it..

I think you should work on your English too.
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Omoawoke: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Let’s console obidients please

Obi in private jet

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by emorse(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Philgafauto:

The thing dey pain me ni. I believe he won but he was treated like a kid that he is to Tinubu. He relied solely on Nigerian youths and masses and we delivered for him. But for his fellow igbo elites to have kept quiet, it sends a very bad message. It means Nigerians wasted their votes, money and lives for an unworthy man from an unworthy region.

I sha thank God it will soon be over.
You see something bro, the elites aren't tribalistic. They are only interested in fulfilling their selfish purposes. They don't really care about their follwers. They only play the tribal card for their dumb followers to grapple with.

We the follwers on the other hand are easily manipulated. We are happy swing them enjoy luxuries that we may never smell in our lifetimes just because we have been made to believe that we are affiliated to them.

I hope we will one day grow to realise that tribal and religious affiliations mean absolutely nothing. And that we need to consider the comfort of ourselves and our offsprings above all else just as our so called leaders do.

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Edusouls(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Person wey God don bless no one can do anything about it, but just to wail , wail , and wail till u tire, this life no Dey our hands, most people are wallowing in misery and eternal poverty on earth due to their baad heart, God is no fool to empower everyone cause he sees our hearts

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by waveman2: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Bro the igbo elite don't like him because when he gets to position is not business as usual.They know they will not be able to share our common wealth when he is there.when elite and politicians hate a particular person know that person is upright and cannot be manipulated.
Philgafauto:

The thing dey pain me ni. I believe he won but he was treated like a kid that he is to Tinubu. He relied solely on Nigerian youths and masses and we delivered for him. But for his fellow igbo elites to have kept quiet, it sends a very bad message. It means Nigerians wasted their votes, money and lives for an unworthy man from an unworthy region.

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Theunbothered: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
Philgafauto:
Baba niyen....that is the President. He worked and struggled for this position.

Not like that igbo sissy (Peter Obi) who deceived young Nigerians to vote for him but he cant convince his fellow Igbo elites to support him to regain his "mandate". Everything will be over by this time tomorrow.

A poor man rejoicing that money that should have been be used to better his life is being flaunted on private jets. grin

Stop kissing Tinubu's ass, he doesn't read nairaland, he won't read your comment or give you a single kobo. grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by kerry57: 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Best in second pic
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Theunbothered: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Reflect7:

Thank god say Obingo no win. Him for enter this kind plane just faint! undecided

Village man.

See what a poor man who's monthly salary can't fuel Obi's car is saying about a billionaire. grin
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Treasure17(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
See old age. Someone who should be resting.
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Pwettylinda(f): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
izonborn098:
Enjoy ur riches, u work for it..

Chief rigging machine grin grin

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by izonborn098(m): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
Legalaffairs:

I think you should work on your English too.
U too
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Newsstories1: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
Things are not Going well For Us" Happie Boys Say-Beg Apostle Chibuzor and Nigerians For Forgiveness

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDcoW1Rrgmg
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Theunbothered: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Philgafauto:

It means you are proudly adopting the label of a second class citizen if a few hundred elites prevented the votes of millions from counting.

Common gorillas would make better citizen than your kind.

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Gee64: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
How ill-gotten wealth is celebrated in Nigeria is appalling.
Evil people own the world because they deny others the privilege of equitable distribution of wealth.
Few people got everything while so many people got nothing.

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by assholemods: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jeon:
Chokers, on their way coming.
😂
DisOBIdient children.😂😂
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by THeUNIFIER: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
izonborn098:
Enjoy ur riches, u worked for it..

Make of this piece whatever you will

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by assholemods: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
Treasure17:
See old age. Someone who should be resting.
The man strong pass most of una!
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by emorse(m): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

But he's right. I voted for Obi and I live in the FCT, as do most of my acquaintances and very close friends/relatives. Obi is where he is today because Igbos betrayed him and that's the bottomline.

I don't care what the generality of the Igbos didnor think. I don't really care about Obi to be honest. Heck, I don't even care about my so called tribesmen (I'm not igbo by the way). I care more about myself and my offsprings that anything else (pardon me but I'm only human). And for the sake of the things I care about, I want a prosperous country for us all. Because if the country doesn't prosper, it will be difficult for the individuals in it to prosper.

That said, I believe it's high time we realised that this struggle is between the elites and the masses and not between tribes and religions as we have been led to believe. We gas fight for our kids bro. If we fit cope with this nonsense, how sure are we that our kids will also cope?

That's why I always silently curse all our leaders. Na them carry us reach where we dey so. And their kids dey flex steady steady.

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by IbnB: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
izonborn098:
Enjoy ur riches, u worked for it..

Prime example of imbecìlity

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by OgwuEgo: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
Wow, which business is he into??
iammo:

That's not the interior of Presidential Jet 001 Boeing Business Executive Jet

That's Tinubu's personal Jet Gulfstream G550

Tinubu is freaking rich, he has a Bombardier jet, Gulfstream , Falcon, with a couple of Helicopters

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Iykenuwa(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Just look at the comments and see how Nigerians are their own problem. Not even the political leaders.

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by iammo(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Wow, which business is he into??

TVC communication, TheNation Newspaper, Ikeja Mall, Alphabeta tax consultancy services, INTELs Logistics,

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Princeyoungd2: 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nigerians are really funny. We deserve the leaders we get honestly.
people can be hailing a Known thief just because he knows how to trick the system.

4 Likes 3 Shares

South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57