Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? (23848 Views)

This Happened In Nasarawa State, Where A Counselorship Candidate Was Beaten / Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire / Smart Nonso Okafor: Mother Sells Akara, He Won Anambra Assembly Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2023
Money/level has changed him
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by shegra58: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2023
LikeAking:
Levels don change...

Dont judge a man when he is broke....

so if level wan change na the lowest rank of political post e go be

Most of those counselor no get 1 million naira

3 Likes

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2023
Times and things are in phases

Human being is in stages

Know this and know peace!
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Berrityga: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2023
Them shenk you and you come NL come Dey cry.. grow up kid go and hustle imagine if you where a senator he would be the one to prostrate and greet you.

1 Like

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by LandMann: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2023
Askmewhy:
I knew this boy 20 years ago when he was an undergraduate student in university. I was already working that time. He comes to our compound to play and he respected me becuase he knows that l was far older than him.

I was at their area yesterday and I sighted him along with others and I quickly alighted from my car to hail all of them as i used to, because those guys were very good and nice neighbours.

I greeted and shook of them with excitement and they were so happy and greeted me except this new counselor. I was shocked to see the cold way this boy reacted.

He almost ignored me as I stretched my hand to shake him.

Is it because he's a counselor now or what?

Is it not too early for him to start behaving this way?

Did you support him or his party during the election or was any of your close relatives that he knows you with campaign or go against him during the election?

It may be you did something he didn't like and he's not the type that pretends to like you even when you offend them.

Check yourself

1 Like

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Trustmea: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2023
Ordinary counselor mtcheew even SUG president steal more money than those niggars

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by gigabyte13: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2023
You dey expect respect from polithiefcians in power.....??
They are only humble before and after power, once in power, devil sef dey bow for Dem.
I know plenty
Na you e shock
Sorrrry BRO

1 Like

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Mayeldah(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2023
Come back to that hood in the next 3 years, he will prostrate to greet you

3 Likes

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Blueace247(f): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2023
Ahmed0336:
The councilor was cold because he never knew you'll be able to afford fuel to keep your car running grin

You know..

I have seen cases of people doing better than you and still get jealous of you..

4 Likes

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Mitsurugi(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, you are not Smart. 😕

Why did you Hurriedly jump out of your Car and rush to meet him?😏🙁

Dat's why He acted the Way he did. U put up a Slavish Attitude..😒

You would have IGNORED him or just say HI and Pass.

Be Smart when Dealing with BigMen/Privileged Pple!🙂

He sighted him ALONG WITH OTHERS. IT'D BEEN A WHILE HE WAS AROUND THE AREA. It's a normal thing. I'd do the same. The next thing is to assess the situation which he's done and apply wisdom the next time

1 Like

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by seanwilliam(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2023
U fit don do am bad in the past. Or he fit be say him no Dey good mood that time .

However, money unmasks people’s real character

2 Likes

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by lomprico(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2023
Probably or you did something to him that he did not like in the past
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by histemple: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2023
LikeAking:
Levels don change...

Dont judge a man when he is broke....

Levels change for "councillor"?

Have you seen any rich councillor in Nigeria before?

1 Like

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by guywitzerogal(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2023
Ur name is askmewhy….. so am asking you why?

1 Like

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by spencekat(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2023
Stawner16:

This is so true. A man’s true nature becomes visible when he has access to money/power. A man down is most likely gonna be humble.
Not all men o

1 Like

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by smokinloud(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2023
franchasofficia:
Ordinary Counselor hahahaha

Do they earn and loot up to 5million a month? He is being foolishly pompous, Counselor ke, not even LGA Chairman, maybe me self that they just made my village youth caretaker committee chairman should stop commenting on Nairaland grin
You never hear from the other person you don dey judge. We don't know what Mr op has done to the guy that made him react in such a way so it's hard to judge.

1 Like

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by victorVIC1(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2023
You can only be sure if someone is proud or humble when that person has something to be proud about.

1 Like

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Creamypie(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2023
Askmewhy:
I knew this boy 20 years ago when he was an undergraduate student in university. I was already working that time. He comes to our compound to play and he respected me becuase he knows that l was far older than him.

I was at their area yesterday and I sighted him along with others and I quickly alighted from my car to hail all of them as i used to, because those guys were very good and nice neighbours.

I greeted and shook of them with excitement and they were so happy and greeted me except this new counselor. I was shocked to see the cold way this boy reacted.

after their tenure ship ends, he will be humble again, but Una go don get the sense not of elevate them. He may not be selected self again. Councillorship is 4 year slot per person, per tenure, like siren. Another person will be presented next time in his party, which is of they win second term, which is last term

1 Like

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by sweetveek(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2023
Askmewhy:

what if he was not in a good mood?
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by usagee36: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2023
Give us his name.
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by henrimoto(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2023
Askmewhy:

Hmmm, level changed...that's serious 😳
Just councillor o... Let me ask, in which state ?
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by bonnyhope: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2023
Then go your way
Abi na hm de feed you?
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by henrimoto(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2023
franchasofficia:

Do they earn and loot up to 5million a month? He is being foolishly pompous, Counselor ke, not even LGA Chairman, maybe me self that they just made my village youth caretaker committee chairman should stop commenting on Nairaland grin
.... depending on the state Sha, e fit dey get up to that amount wey you quote up there but not monthly. It will be on certain projects.
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by cedricksly: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2023
Askmewhy:

think wetin u do am or wetin him beg you when you refuse am, coz if pride was the case here he won't be sitting among other area guys like you describe.. BTW councillors nor get level,

1 Like

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Bluntemperor: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2023
Askmewhy:

You must not always forget that - Money,I mean real Wealth can and do Change People!
Positions, especially this Worldly Position can and do alter People- they becomes arrogant,none availability and not always forth coming!
That is when you get a man's true Character- Money, Women and Power are the True test of a Man!
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by henrimoto(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2023
bonnyhope:
Then go your way
Abi na hm de feed you?
No be so, e dey pain, make person wey no suppose snob you or give cold treatment, do such.
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by LaSenior: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2023
franchasofficia:

me nko that is my village youth electoral committee chairman should stop greeting people grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by akanbiaa(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2023
Askmewhy:

I have had experience with people like that there is even a lady that respected Me since Primary School days till tertiary school days and always chatted me up, recently her dad was chosen as Deputy Governor in a State and when I learnt about it and congratulated her she replied coldly and she no longer replies out chats and since I noticed the attitude I let her be, the problem is that either hidden or openly the guy has never respected You but forcefully pretend to do so, He has entitlement, envy and ingratitude mentality and only respected You in the past when He felt You are more than him even though he might have envied You secretly, but now in his thinking he feels levels have changed and it's time to show pepper them attitude to those who cannot join the queue of those begging him daily for stipends as a politician and counsellor now. Has the guy ever requested anything from You in the past which You were unable to give him ?

1 Like

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by just2endowed: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2023
Obyangel:
You know it's because of his new status, can only see such behaviors from the blacks (African mentality)

Such is life.

It's true, we blacks still harbour slave mentality in our dna like seeing others suffer.

I have experienced such in life, people u thought will never leave you, will left once they taste money and power or rise to government officials status. Well, I don't blame them at all, as I will quickly let them be. I hold zero grudges and wish them well.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Humblesam(m): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Money doesn't change people… it only unlocks their characters which were jailed by poverty.

WORDS..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' / Fuel Stations Sell Fuel In Daura, Jibiya Border Towns Despite Ban / Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.