Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? (23847 Views)

This Happened In Nasarawa State, Where A Counselorship Candidate Was Beaten / Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire / Smart Nonso Okafor: Mother Sells Akara, He Won Anambra Assembly Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Kingbuhari(m): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, you are not Smart. πŸ˜•

Why did you Hurriedly jump out of your Car and rush to meet him?πŸ˜πŸ™

Dat's why He acted the Way he did. U put up a Slavish Attitude..πŸ˜’

You would have IGNORED him or just say HI and Pass.

Be Smart when Dealing with BigMen/Privileged Pple!πŸ™‚
he must be ofe mmanu man, they prostrate to everything even their juniors.. maybe he's begging him fuel money

1 Like

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by GOSPELTRUTH31: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Askmewhy:
I knew this boy 20 years ago when he was an undergraduate student in university. I was already working that time. He comes to our compound to play and he respected me becuase he knows that l was far older than him.

I was at their area yesterday and I sighted him along with others and I quickly alighted from my car to hail all of them as i used to, because those guys were very good and nice neighbours.

I greeted and shook of them with excitement and they were so happy and greeted me except this new counselor. I was shocked to see the cold way this boy reacted.

He almost ignored me as I stretched my hand to shake him.

Is it because he's a counselor now or what?

Is it not too early for him to start behaving this way?

He's true nature has come alive!
Nobody is humble in brokenness!
Why are you surprised?
And for the record stop this entitlement mentality about respect and age, nobody is older than anyone as long as you don't pay their bills.
We sometimes misunderstood what respect truly is.
You misunderstood tuale (salutation) for respect.
Respect means doing what is right

Stay blessed
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by grandstar(m): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Askmewhy

The guys behavior is bad but it's best to find out why.

He might be worried you may be one of those who wants to ask him for one favor or the other. Just thinks 100s of people asking you for money daily.
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by VinnyBaba: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kingbuhari:
he must be ofe mmanu man, they prostrate to everything even their juniors.. maybe he's begging him fuel money

Very True. Sadwest Pple. πŸ˜•πŸ˜’
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Kingbuhari(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Very True. Sadwest Pple. πŸ˜•πŸ˜’
salt waste ppl grin

1 Like

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Sweetvie: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
That's life
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Ibkrichie(m): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Money and power changes we Nigeria

It's in our blood
There are some of our friends that we graduated together, since they traveled outside the country, they've decided not to roll and tall with us again..
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by MSN1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Askmewhy:
I knew this boy 20 years ago when he was an undergraduate student in university. I was already working that time. He comes to our compound to play and he respected me becuase he knows that l was far older than him.

I was at their area yesterday and I sighted him along with others and I quickly alighted from my car to hail all of them as i used to, because those guys were very good and nice neighbours.

I greeted and shook of them with excitement and they were so happy and greeted me except this new counselor. I was shocked to see the cold way this boy reacted.

He almost ignored me as I stretched my hand to shake him.

Is it because he's a counselor now or what?

Is it not too early for him to start behaving this way?
Anyone in politics is a different human being.
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Shimran(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Trustmea:
Ordinary counselor mtcheew even SUG president steal more money than those niggars

grin politicians, the least trusted among us
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by caandi: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2023
shegra58:
so if level wan change na the lowest rank of political post e go be

Most of those counselor no get 1 million naira
don’t even go far sef
There’s one of my neighbors here that’s also one.
Rent of ordinary 500k wet Dey increase to 800k He said he can’t afford it
Their salary is not more than 100k plus sef
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Askmewhy(m): 4:23am On Sep 08, 2023
Kingbuhari:

For your information I was working as a Banker when he was an undergraduate and am still working as one now.

I came down to greet them not only him but the other 5 people including a physically challenged shoemaker, a woman and my landlord last born who was in junior secondary school then.

And they valued the fact that I came down from my car to greet them.

It will interest you to know that I did not start my greetings from the counsellor, I started with the cripple, who is a shoemaker.

So you should be able to put two and two together and know that I will not beg him for money.

Life is about humility.
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Kingbuhari(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Askmewhy:

For your information I was working as a Banker when he was an undergraduate and am still working as one now.

I came down to greet them not only him but the other 5 people including a physically challenged shoemaker, a woman and my landlord last born who was in junior secondary school then.

And they valued the fact that I came down from my car to greet them.

It will interest you to know that I did not start my greetings from the counsellor, I started with the cripple, who is a shoemaker.

So you should be able to put two and two together and know that I will not beg him for money.

Life is about humility.
as their elder, is them that suppose to come and greet u in ur car not the other way round

Nah u find insult go so kpele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' / Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 / Kuburat Abioye Celebrates Birthday After Her Husband Married Erhitake Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.