Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) (73000 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement Live On Channels TV / Osun Governorship Appeal Judgement (Live Updates) / Osun Election Tribunal Judgement: Osun State Govt Issues Press Release- Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

The averment of the petitioner (LP) failed to specify the places where irregularities occurred or places where there was no election.

The petitioner alleged that their votes were reduced but failed to show the figures deducted from their votes.
The petitioner (Labour Party) alleged INEC had suppressed their votes in Rivers and Benue states but failed to state the figures or the polling units.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Itzteewhy(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Burob:
Indeed, joblessness & frustration done deal with you oblivious Obidients, Na to dey check person likes, Na em be your industry?

FYI, I'm not obidient or whatever it is. I'm just a concern citizen who want the greater good for this nation even tho there is zero hope for the future of this country.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by optimusprime2(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Voting irregularities and BVAS beginning to make a very threatening run past INEC and APC defense... However it seems the referee is checking for offside... If an offside is not called, this may lead to a goal against APC by BVAS.

*Edited*
Offside called! the run was not a technical run.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by dotcomnamename: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peter Obi should gather his lawyers in one room, nak3d them, and flooog them mercilessly with kobokos soaked in kerosene for 2 weeks.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by anjowaka510(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
adioolayi:
Peter Obi must collect every kobo he paid these counsels ...

What the hell

These Tribunal Justices are tearing his petitions apart

grin cheesy cheesy
So pe otilo........

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Occurstaem(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
adioolayi:

What the hell

grin cheesy cheesy
Honestly, I felt like switching off my data when I was hearing the judge tearing it apart with the constitution and legal grounds.

I wonder how you will accuse someone of something but yet failed to substantiate the accusations beyond reasonable doubt with proofs and facts. I'm so pissed off right now.
Like WTF.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by pquaver(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

There is no special status given to state capitals .

You can be declared winner as long as you get 2/3rd spread and no mention is given to state capitals .

The only special status given to fct is for it to be treated as if it was one of the states of the federation. If that is its special status, it means what applies to lagos, apples to fct, what applies to anambra applies to fct. So if a president like Buhari can be president without scoring 25 in Anambra provided he gets the requirements of 25 of 2/3 from the rest of 36 and fct, president Tinubu can also be president without 25% in fct provided he meets the other requirements from the rest of the 36 states so says the law..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Parachoko: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mrice22:
No need for this judgment we already know who they will favour.. INEC don do their work.. Now is the time for the Judiciary.. Nobody go unseat Tinubu as long as he don occupied the seat.. Na wasting of time watching this crap judgment
LP and PDP didn't tell the Court how they won

They were focussing on unimportant issues

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Enice(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ahigbo1:

Hey there! We ain't talking about some Eldorado, but surely there'll be significant changes. Development is progressive. What we're seeing now is stagnity or worse still retrogressivity.
Oga, shut your trap. If you are a business man you will know that we have to take some painful hard and fast decisions. The country needs that and we as citizens have to support to make the nation great. The time to give out free milk is over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by starstaz(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
ProMaxi! I can't shout πŸ˜„πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by haffaze777(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
adioolayi:

What the hell

grin cheesy cheesy

You mean those charge and bail lawyergrin?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Ezewuzie01: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
From what is being read out now by the lead judge, Atiku and Obi may be fined substantially for frivolous petition. The fine could reach 100 million each. That's enough money that the frustrated Peter Obi could have used to rebuild his shopping mall in Abuja that is still lying in ruins but instead chose to chase rats with his headless mob.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by 77up(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
press9jatv:
Pre-Election matters is Pre-Election matters: Tinubu lead Counsel, Barrister Olanipekun SAN presented a technicality case (Pre-Election Matter) against Lp Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi. πŸ˜‚ The PEPT will dismissed Olanipekun technicality as usual. Stay tuned for more updates.
"WILL"

It's not necessary for you to talk if you have nothing to say, we don't want future happening news here but present and probably past news. Get that correctly.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by NothingDoMe: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
dotcomnamename:
Peter Obi should gather his lawyers in one room, nak3d them, and flooog them mercilessly with kobokos soaked in kerosene for 2 weeks.
Unnecessary. It's like flogging a driver when the problem is with the roads.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by timisquare82(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Firstpage:

You know that’s blasphemy right? Calling a lying fraud the image of God? Or is it your Igbo god? That’s how you made cownu your god now he’s resting I’m kuje.
Jesus said let he without sin be the first to cast a stone on that woman and they all left one after the other. Mind you am not Igbo.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by starstaz(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
dotcomnamename:

I can't shout πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ· 🍷 🍷 🍷

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Parachoko: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
adioolayi:

What the hell

grin cheesy cheesy
I don't understand how they feel Pandora can win without telling the Judges how he won.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Burob: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Itzteewhy:

FYI, I'm not obidient or whatever it is. I'm just a concern citizen who want the greater good for this nation even tho there is zero hope for the future of this country.
I know the Judases, will start disowning the Apga Judas, Nothing New.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Confirmedzombie: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obedients and Obi should immediately arrest all Peter Obi lawyers.

They must refund all monies taken from Obi.

See how the Tribunal is tearing obi cases apart.

This is really shameful of senior lawyers.

May God have mercy and forgive all obi lawyers.

Peter obi must be fined nothing less than 10billion naira

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

The petitioner (Labour Party) alleged INEC had suppressed their votes in Rivers and Benue states but failed to state the figures or the polling units.
Not stating the PUs where these inrregularities took place, nor the figures returned illegitimately for the 2nd respondent Tinubu, the motion of the respondents succeeds.

The paragraph is vague, nebulous, imprecise and ought to be struck out

In a presidential election held in over 176 thousand polling units and 774 local government areas, it would be improper not to specify where there were irregularities.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by raskymonojendor: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

The averment of the petitioner (LP) failed to specify the places where irregularities occurred or places where there was no election.

The petitioner alleged that their votes were reduced but failed to show the figures deducted from their votes.
grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Messi4441: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
Normal normal, obi dey receive wotowoto

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by raskymonojendor: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

LP, oti lo 🀣

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by haffaze777(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
dotcomnamename:
Nah lawyer fault?no be fault of person wey go hire charge and bail lawyer to come claim him lost manhood

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by cyrusmillz: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
aremubabs:

Maybe he trusts APC better than he does the other parties

I, personally, I think this tribunal has been a serious distraction. The election has come and gone. They just let the president work in peace.

I see
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by raskymonojendor: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
dotcomnamename:
Lawyers that knew he had no case but wants to chop.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Ahigbo1: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enice:
Oga, shut your trap. If you are a business man you will know that we have to take some painful hard and fast decisions. The country needs that and we as citizens have to support to make the nation great. The time to give out free milk is over.

Any decision that doesn't favour the interest of the larger number in a democratic setting is no good decision. That's some form of utilitarianism.
Wise up man!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Not stating the PUs where these inrregularities took place, nor the figures returned illegitimately for the 2nd respondent Tinubu, the motion of the respondents succeeds.

The paragraph is vague, nebulous, imprecise and ought to be struck out
Court strikes out APC's preliminary objection on Obi's membership of LP.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Occurstaem(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Court strikes out APC's preliminary objection on Obi's membership of LP.
As expected but...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by rotadeco27: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Who am to hate a fellow human? I even supported peter obi with everything and every means I had before you people turned the whole things to Igbo agenda!
I made mention of how may brother was ripped off of his business by your kinsmen, he wanted to eject those Igbo tenants, in revenge , but I stood vehemently against the move. I still hold strongly the view that a few bad should not be used to judge the host of others.
You would not just accept the truth , people may hate you but not for just no reason! However, anyone that fears God should not declare that he or she hates a fellow being , life in it entirety, is temporal! Even some Igbos are more Igbos than other Igbos. I have them plenty around me so we gist on issues concerning life. We are involved in a lots of dealings including heart felt romance when no secret is withheld! So to some extent I am intimated on some of the culture at least of those who we mingle with. Igbo that will not allow an Abia lady to marry an Ebonyi man is pointing a tribalistic finger! "Abeg talk another thing"
The numerous Yoruba and other tribes in the east, how are they doing? Compare them to how your people are doing outside your region , for all you care it is not all about business acumen but also the theory of " the seeds and the fertile soil"
LilX:

There are thousands of yoruba in the east, so this your talk of your family not wanting to stay in the east is your family business, and sounds so tribal too...

Your hatred for those from the Eastern parts has eaten deep inside your heart, you don't see anything good! Yet Nigerians can't and won't let them go! SMH

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Obiedun(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
dotcomnamename:
They behaved like charge and bail Lawyers

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply)

Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" / Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.