Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) (72893 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement Live On Channels TV / Osun Governorship Appeal Judgement (Live Updates) / Osun Election Tribunal Judgement: Osun State Govt Issues Press Release- Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Odin13: 8:43am On Sep 06, 2023
grin

Whatever happens today won’t be the end of Nigeria..

Politics is all about interest.. .. would be a plus.. to me if druggie is reconfirmed..

Might not be overall interest of the country or best.. but for my pocket and family right now ..

Atiku remains a Boss with clear prospect of tackling Nigeria situations.. having been there .. he knows exactly what we need as a country and how to get Nigeria out of it ..
yes he has done it before with his Boss OBJ.. coming from military regime to steadying democracy and building Nigeria economy..I remain loyal to my party and my boss

Obi.. hmmm … if not for Yoruba sentiments of abusing the whole Igbo tribe .. as their useless propaganda of making it look like an ethnic cry..
Knowing well how he won

Benin
Rivers
Nassarawa
Jos
Lagos

All this outside igboland … when Yoruba media has decided to tribalise the election.. because of their tribal nature ..

The problem of nigeria is Yoruba and they will be the first to shout ..

If anything go south as it was in 66’

Is always the tribe that brings tribalism and hatred into everything ..

66” the brought media propaganda into the policy that saw a counter coup..5

This is something their press has hidden for years ..

Whatever ..

God bless Nigerians
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by haffaze777(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2023
grin
The werey above me must mention Yoruba nii sha,Yoruba demon don do Im mama shege

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by ican2020: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2023
amanda2013:
The only people that will be disappointed today are people who still believes in Nigerian judiciary. As for me, I already know right from day one that nothing good will come of this pept. People should go about their normal business and forget whatever judgement that comes out of the tribunal today.
We are on the same page

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2023
Nuhu Ribadu, VP Shettima and Gbajabiamila arrive Court

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by fergie001: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2023
Bala Mohammed, Ganduje, Gov Sule in Court

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by haffaze777(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2023
Both Atiku and gringory must be fined heavily for wasting courts time.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by modernWays: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2023
Odin13:
grin

Whatever happens today won’t be the end of Nigeria..

Politics is all about interest.. .. would be a plus.. to me if druggie is reconfirmed..

Might not be overall interest of the country or best.. but for my pocket and family right now ..

Atiku remains a Boss with clear prospect of tackling Nigeria situations.. having been there .. he knows exactly what we need as a country and how to get Nigeria out of it ..
yes he has done it before with his Boss OBJ.. coming from military regime to steadying democracy and building Nigeria economy..I remain loyal to my party and my boss

Obi.. hmmm … if not for Yoruba sentiments of abusing the whole Igbo tribe .. as their useless propaganda of making it look like an ethnic cry..
Knowing well how he won

Benin
Rivers
Nassarawa
Jos
Lagos

All this outside igboland … when Yoruba media has decided to tribalise the election.. because of their tribal nature ..

The problem of nigeria is Yoruba and they will be the first to shout ..

If anything go south as it was in 66’

Is always the tribe that brings tribalism and hatred into everything ..

66” the brought media propaganda into the policy that saw a counter coup..5

This is something their press has hidden for years ..

Whatever ..

God bless Nigerians
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

If your candidate can win in 5 non Igbo states, and non of the other candidates won in yours, don't you think you are more tribalistic than the people you are accusing?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by EnglishUsa: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2023
B
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by id4sho(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2023
tongue

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by koiki4bat: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2023
cheesy Tinunu don run Akume SGF don run na Shitima the ice cream seller de in power now cheesy Fraudulent APC
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Pathfinder2090: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
HoeBee AKA the lying machine.
We Nigerians dodged hollow-tip bullets by rejecting him at the polls.

I diss him with “Gra Gra” by Timaya.
Great jam!

Shut up there mumu man
Hope ur buying fuel at a cheaper rate

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by pretydiva(f): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2023
JUDGEMENT DAY!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Retardead: 9:13am On Sep 06, 2023
After seeing this case count. Some people here will still be blind and say their presidnt is the best. Una go chop agbado tire. Seeing bad and saying its the best.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by olunbar: 9:13am On Sep 06, 2023
Business as usual
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by sheddyboy01(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2023
We pray, justice prevail.

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by iammo(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2023
Let me camp here
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by helinues: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2023
We are waiting for the formalities

grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Padipadi(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/tinubus-government-where-is-nigerias-soul-moral-compass-by-olu-fasan/
Your bitterness for Tinubu ll give you more headache after he's declared the winner.
You v three options.
1. Incite violence and learn the hard way.
2. Drink sniper or hug nearest transformer
3. Accept defeat and restrategise towards next elections. After all, winners don't quit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Xscape1993(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2023
The old sick man should be sacked...
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2023
I see Pitovi and Atiku crying fowl today...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Judolisco(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2023
I don't know why all dis mumus dey shout if u lose today u have the opportunity to appeal... Atiku is already preparing for an appeal
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by eepeepook: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2023
I pity anybody who believes something tangible will come out of this fruitless exercise. Sha, una no get work to begin with. Time plenty for una side.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Aldol: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2023
modernWays:

If your candidate can win in 5 non Igbo states, and non of the other candidates won in yours, don't you think you are more tribalistic than the people you are accusing?
They refused to admit this fact. They are the most tribalistic people in the universe

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Franchise21(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Anyone who locates HoeB's manhood should kindly notify me. It has been missing for months. The poor man needs his manhood.
Just STFU and get yourself busy with something meaningful. You're an online nuisance
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by yahoodetector: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2023
If with all the incidence that characterizes the present state of our economy, you still support APC...then you are mentally unstable!

Even Seun recanted and denounced the evil long time ago.

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Mystic216: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2023
May God answer the common man’s prayer
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by EleventhWeirdo: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2023
donjazzet:
I hope nigerians are aware that many of the pro-tinubu accounts here are paid agents and not casual users like you and I?

These people are a coordinated propaganda group paid to try and shape and manipulate public opinions.
Look at the "likes" on their posts, you see how it majorly corresponds with the likes on the "pro obi" posts. If on any topic, a pro obi commenter makes a post and it gets 20 likes, you see that the pro-apc posts will get that very same range. 15-25 likes.
Please more people should speak up about this seeing as Seun is not tackling this adequately.

Don't let yourself be manipulated.

This senseless arrogance is my no 1 reason for hating your movement of 0bid0gs.

Believing Pand0ra Obi is competent but proven Tinubu is not

Believing Tinubu has no real supporters except tribalists, but Pand0ra who got 80-90% of his votes from SE and SS is believed to be loved across the country

Are you guys cur$ed?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by TheFacelessMan: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2023
grin

Mr 3rd Position wants to be 1st grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Armaggedon: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2023
modernWays:

it means their candidate is more acceptable

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Angelfrost(m): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2023
The judges shouldn't waste everyone's time with useless and lame speeches or rhetoric... They should just go ahead and confirm the election of the Incumbent as their predecessors have done since 1999. tongue

We have pressing issues... Don't waste our time going in circles before doing the routine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) by Betanaija42moro: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
May we not labor in vain. 😁
May the youths and Nigerians not labour in vain. The masses will definitely win

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) / Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.