Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Have You Ever Receive Help From Naira Land - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Receive Help From Naira Land (1218 Views)

RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Receive Help From Naira Land by Wizywiz(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Yes ooo... though little but I so much appreciate it till date... actually came from a sweet soul here @Frozen70 she surprisingly sent me an airtime some months back, honestly was at a very low ebb that period, the airtime did quite a lot for me despite it wasn't much, @frozen70 I truly appreciate u on this forum as well as everyone on this forum....been here since 2015 and I must say Nland is unique, one forum I can't do without... comments banters and every every keeps me smiling and going... despite the challenges, the hardship am able to hold on .. sometimes when suicidal thoughts sets in omo I remember this forum and the lovely souls in it, can't leave here oooo.....@Frozen70 I heart u specially mama. Thanks to everyone beautiful soul here.....
Re: Have You Ever Receive Help From Naira Land by johnwegs(m): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
Also in search for a job I stay at port harcourt please some should help me!!!
Re: Have You Ever Receive Help From Naira Land by DyingFetus: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
Technically not help but a girl from here came over to my place with Colleen hover books and a loaf of bread with mountain dew all the way from Rotterdam

I devored both bread and the girl

N.B: she only visits the diary section
Re: Have You Ever Receive Help From Naira Land by frozen70(f): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
Wizywiz:
Yes ooo... though little but I so much appreciate it till date... actually came from a sweet soul here @Frozen70 she surprisingly sent me an airtime some months back, honestly was at a very low ebb that period, the airtime did quite a lot for me despite it wasn't much, @frozen70 I truly appreciate u on this forum as well as everyone on this forum....been here since 2015 and I must say Nland is unique, one forum I can't do without... comments banters and every every keeps me smiling and going... despite the challenges, the hardship am able to hold on .. sometimes when suicidal thoughts sets in omo I remember this forum and the lovely souls in it, can't leave here oooo.....@Frozen70 I heart u specially mama. Thanks to everyone beautiful soul here.....
Thanks too
I appreciate your compliments
Re: Have You Ever Receive Help From Naira Land by Wizywiz(m): 7:22am On Sep 19, 2023
frozen70:

Thanks too
I appreciate your compliments
u wlc... Good morning mama...hope ur night was restful, have a blessed and fun-filled day

(1) (2) (Reply)

THE secret Redpill_ALL Your Doubts Cleared / Is My New Gf Diabolical / What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.