Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,910 members, 7,810,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

THE secret Redpill_ALL Your Doubts Cleared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE secret Redpill_ALL Your Doubts Cleared (819 Views)

There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... / Don't Swallow Your Doubts, Do DNA Test!!! / Dating A Nigerian Man But Having Doubts About Him...Any advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE secret Redpill_ALL Your Doubts Cleared by IAmHim1: 2:53pm On Mar 03
THE REDPILL.

The Longest Insightful Read of Your Entire Lives

MODIFIED: This post of mine is going to be Ever Dynamic and Timeless as i will be updating it from time to time and signifying any update or addition with
this sign *** abc ***. Nothing will be deleted but everything will be added. Enjoy budding Redpillers

pink pill: Touch not those who swallow

why RED? why wasn't it pink(??) or green (nature/life)

not pink? hint: pink= red + white.

while red signifies danger, white signifies purity...so in other words, PINKPILL signifies you'd only be a danger to those who would pose any danger towards you

Red signifies danger and swallowing a bulk of red literally makes you a dangerous person. You'd be a danger not only to those who pose danger towards you BUT ALSO TO THOSE WHO POSE NO DANGER TOWARDS YOU. A blazing fire doesn't select who or what it burns. it burns any regardless

The story of the redpill was first hinted in the movie "The matrix" and its enough to show us what the whole system is all about

For those who have watched the matrix movie starring Keanu Reeves, there are 4 important dialogue/scene which would give any avid listener series of light bulb moments

27:00 -- 28:50 let me tell you why you're here. Morpheus explaining what the matrix it

"...you can see it when you look out your window. or when you turn on your tv. you can feel it when you go to work, WHEN YOU GO TO CHURCH, when you pay your taxes. IT IS the WORLD that has been pulled over your very eyes to blind you from the truth"

29:00 -- 29:50: Neo given the CHOICE of the redpill

Minute marker excluded: Neo SWALLOWING the redpill.
key note: SWALLOWING

51:45 -- 52:15 : "do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place?"

1:06:00 -- 1:06:12 : "its a single cell protein combined with synthetic aminos vitamims and minerals. everything the body needs"

All of which gives birth to the following topics to be discussed here:

1) Music
2) Religion
3) Finance/Banking Sector
4) Security
5) Food
6) Movies
7) Relationship
cool Addictions
9) Forex market Algorithm

All scenes and dialogue are quite important and will be explained. You just need to pay a close attention is all.

scene 1: "...you can see it when you look out your window. or when you turn on your tv. you can feel it when you go to work, WHEN YOU GO TO CHURCH, when you pay your taxes. it is the world that has been pulled over your very eyes to blind you from the truth"

The REDPILL simply means UGLY TRUTHS. Anything else you may read about or hear about the redpill that doesnt fall in line with that simple definition is fallacy.

it is A PILL SWALLOWED and all the nutrients it's constituted goes to where it's needed in your system (mindset) just like how bread isnt 100% carbohydrate or beans isnt 100% protein ie THE REDPILL DOESNT FOCUS ON ONE AREA ALONE. Redpill is NOT solely about women and relationships because there are other sectors of the world having their respective Ugly Truths which we will discuss in this post of mine

IT'S EITHER YOU'VE SWALLOWED IT OR YOU HAVENT:

Since the redpill is swallowed, lets assume it to be literally a Food

The bread you eat is made up of a whole lot of ingredients from yeast, to butter to milk to flour to sugar etcetera so you saying bread is carbohydrate is wrong. How then do you reconcile the proteinous milk or butter the bread contains

so any supposed redpiller focused on just women and sex alone without giving room for growth into other sectors of life is clowning, simply put

Nature doesn't deal in 100% absolute (99.9% with the remaining 0.1% holding just as equal weight as the 99.9% depending on how the balance sways)

Even natural laws doesn't deal in 100% absolutes. Gravity has it that any object which goes up WITH A VELOCITY WHICH DOESN'T EXCEEDS THE ESCAPE VELOCITY OF THE EARTH must come down

but here you have aeroplanes not having an escape velocity of earth boldly defying the laws of gravity with a simple tweak and balance of lift, drag, upthrust and gravity.

what of mother nature's ultimate creation: man and woman. man has high testosterone and low oestrogen while women have low testosterone and high oestrogen

testosterone influence muscles mass, bass voice... everything that physically makes you a man. reduce the level of testosterone in a man and you'll only have a weak muscled man with a girls voice and lack of body hairs etcetera etcetera

on the other hand, increase the level of testosterone in a woman and you'll be surprised at the muscle mass (when exercised), bazz voice and body hair she'd have/grow

yes. you heard that right. women can't be muscular like guys even if they lift weights unless their testosterone is increased meaning those female body builders with man-like muscle WERE either born with high level of testosterone or ARE tweaking their t-levels artificially.

there's no 100% absolute in all of physical creation.

so with this understanding in mind, the redpill as a whole when swallowed digests into its constituent nutrient

and since the redpill= ugly truth

the redpill swallowed and digested gives the ugly truth in each sectors of the world including but not limited to:

1) MUSIC

Shitty lyrics that makes you a slave to your desires and emotions through repetition--- a bottom feeder

For example, justin Biebers song Ghost "IF I can't be close to you, I'll SETTLE for the GHOST of you", or Drake ft Tems wait for you "Get MAD AT MYSELF cus I CAN'T LEAVE YOU ALONE", or Maro's " YOU SHOULD let me love you", or Lauv's " you KNOW you GOT me in the palm of your hands...and I LOVE those hands", or Bruno Mars "I could catch a grenade for you".

The best way to get an idea or thought embedded in humans is through repetition. A coca-cola advert could remind you of how thirsty you are right now or a smartphone advert could remind you of your need to change or upgrade your current phone. You dont really think while brushing or bathing cus you've been doing it for years. it has become a habit by now. SO MUCH THAT it just might become DIFFICULT to stop such habit and start a new one ie instead of brushing sideways as you have been doing strictly for 10 years, you decide to start brushing up and down. You will eventually learn, but it'll take time.

same happens to the music you listen to. If you listen to shitty lyrics or depressing song lyrics like juice wurld, YOU WILL BECOME DEPRESSED WITH TIME. Theres no two ways about this.
Going to church or therapy wont save you from the depression you brought upon yourself.
Try quit the death depressing songs you listen to FIRST and START listening to songs that you want to match the mood you want

Gave a thorough explanation about music and its influence in ones perception in this post of mine: LYRICALLY MISTAKEN

link here: https://www.nairaland.com/7781035/lyrically-mistaken

2) RELIGION= whatsoever the church/religious bodies tells you is all to make you dependent on them. it's a business...more like the health industry today ie "a patient cured is a customer lost". That's why even if there is a cure for cancer today, you would have to contunue buying the drug and it wont be a one-time injection so that money can fall offf for the big pharma from your pockets.

For churches, its 'a soul independent/free of the church, is potential tithe$ and offering$ lost.'

Jesus said he's the way to the father ie GOD----JESUS----YOU...following backwards you have YOU TO JESUS TO GOD

but by you surrendering to pastors and imam, you mess such a simple process up to GOD---JESUS---PASTORS----YOU. now follow backwards: you just put a hinderance between you and Jesus due to your ignorance.

Jesus came to teach us about his fathers commandments. Who better to know a father than HIS OWN SON. jesus DID NOT come to die for anyones sin as 'the church' would have you believe. That would only encourage more sins as people can easily walk into the church and ask for forgiveness. thats why most people dont joke with sunday service or friday jumat. its their time to offload accumulated sins from monday to saturday or monday to thursday for muslims

"Father forgive them for they do not know what they're doing"

Why would jesus that was 'sent to die' for your sins be pitying you for crucifying him huh. THINK PEOPLE

jesus was literally murdered. the people choosed jesus to be killed over barnabas.

Gave a thorough explanation here:

if jesus sold the bread and fishes:
https://www.nairaland.com/7885465/jesus-sold-bread-fishes

That flaw in christianity: https://www.nairaland.com/7936607/flaw-christianity
That dove seller https://www.nairaland.com/7861846/dove-seller...part-1

link Helpyourself post: https://www.nairaland.com/6908619/good-deeds-life

https://www.nairaland.com/6760959/more-spirit-aura-radiation-protecting

https://www.nairaland.com/6461593/power-forgiveness

Know this Now. Your sins is on your head. Running to church wont absolve you of your guilt and heavy heart. learn to Take responsibility for your actions. You made them willingly. Salvation from the blood is all an illusion. An almost perfect one at that...
Try and be good instead. To your parent and to strangers also. Not doing good so you'll go and tell people or so you'll be rewarded. just good

Remember, Jesus, the son of God, would have built a chirch or worked with the church leaders of his time to bulld a church if truly the church has any answer to anything. BUT JESUS DIDNT. ever wondered why. hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE secret Redpill_ALL Your Doubts Cleared by IAmHim1: 2:54pm On Mar 03
3) FINANCE/BANKING SECTOR

" Money dont grow on trees -- thats true because money grows faster than leaves on trees" --Micheal Moloney, Author and Monetary Historian.

One of the major reason there's inflation in a country is because of the Central Banks/their Baby banks(commercial banks) and how they operate via fractional Reserve banking. simply put, the naira notes in circulation only accounts for a small percentage of the total money in Nigeria and it's being used by market women, drivers, abokis, you and I for our everyday transactions while the larger part is computer numbers someone can type on a screen

"By this means, government may secretly and unobserved, confiscate the wealth of the people and not one man in a million will detect the theft" --John Maynard Keynes

The large part of money (naira precisely) is Numbers in a computer. All this is because of fractional reserve banking. if every one in Nigeria was to demand their physical paper money stored in the various banks right now, THERE'D BE A PROBLEM: the banks can't give them. it CAN NEVER HAPPEN cus THE BANKS DONT HAVE IT and there'd be a bank run which has happened before.

That's why there's cashless policy introduced: To hide the fact that MATHS MAGIC was done on physical cash deposited by bank customers

Its all done like this. Quite simple.

FRACTional RESERVE MONEY MULTIPLICATION:

"If the reseeve requirement is 100%, then the system is full reserve bankingin which the bank has enough money to give to depositors if all of them come into the bank demanding their money at once. if tge reserve requirement is less than 100%, its a Fractional Reserve Banking System -- all bank customers cant walk into the bank to demand their money

There's always a reserve requirement in percentage % for every bank deposit a bank customer deposits. that is, banks by laws operating under fractional reserve banking are mandated to keep a certain reserve of customers money and loan out the rest

Lets assume the Reserve Ratio in Nigeria is 10%

So if i walk into a bank and deposit #1000 and the reserve requirement is 10%, commercial banks by existing law of the land will keep #100 (10% of #1000) and loan out the #900 to customers in need of loan

This is the backbone of fractional reserve banking.

But you might be tempted to ask, "if banks loan out my deposits, how come i still have the amount i deposited still reflecting in my bank account"

That's because when a bank customer need a loan from a bank, although the bank takes 90% from another customer account, the banks now replaces that 90% it borrowed in THAT SAME customer account with IOUs called 'BANK CREDITS'.

THAT IS JUST HOW new MONEY IS CREATED by the commercial banks. just like that. Its quite scary. thats until you find out how the central banks creates their own money literally out of thin air. lolzzz

Now although these bank credit IOUs numbers are very different from physical cash because they only exists in computers, they are STILL currency

WHY

because you, the bank customer whose account was borrowed from and replaced with bank credits can still walk to an atm and withdraw this 'bank credits' AS CASH. same way the borrower can also. now if both of you(the owner of the account and the borrower) was to walk into the bank at the same time to demand physical cash, the banks cant give it both to you...UNLESS it borrows ANOTHER MONEY from ANOTHER customers account. lolzzzzz

" Commercial Banks create checkbook money whenever they grant a loan simply by adding new deposit dollar in accounts on their books in exchange for a borrowers IOU" -- Federal Reserve Bank Of New York - "I bet you thought" p.19

That is the deposit dollar/Checkbook money/Bank Credits. They are nothing but numbers the banks type into their computer to make it seem like there is still money in your account after they have borrowed from it

so simply putting Fractional Reserve Banking in steps.
we'll be using bank deposit of #1000 and reserve ratio of 10% for this example

1) Bank customers deposit money (#1000) in bank accounts. step 1

2) Banks keep reserve requirements of 10% (#100) and loan out the remaining (#900)

3) Banks doesnt want the customer to know it has borrowed out the customers deposits so the keeps BANK CREDITS in place of the loan it borrowed out which in this example is #900.

So the bank credit of #900 HAS LITERALLY BEEN CREATED OUT OF THIN AIR. money has been multiplied and bank customer doesnt know.

abra cadabra. lolzzzz

now this process is multiplied until you have BANK CREDITS BECOMING MORE THAN PHYSICAL CASH IN THE ECONOMY

so bank customerr borrows #1000.
#100 is kept and #900 is loaned out to another customer.

Now that customer takes the loan and deposits it in his bank and #90 is kept and #810 is loaned out to another customer.

thats #900 + #810 = #1710 created out of thin air via Bank credits in form of computer numbers

and this process doesnt end here because that #810 can be redeposited again...

so at the end of the day, you find out that if the initial depositor had deposited #1000 and the reserve requirements as stipulated by CBN is say 10%, then that #1000 automatically becomes: #10,000

using the formula, money multiplier= 1/ Reserve Ratio

= 1/ 10%
= × 10

yes. its a small amount because its naira. Now change the currency sign and put dollar$ there. TA-DA!
#1000 becomes #10,000
1000$ becomes $10,000

$100billlion becomes $1Trillion

The same process of money multiplication is repeated till infinity then we're left with LESS PHYSICAL CASH AND MORE COMPUTER MONEY.
now guess what. more of this money multiplication magic isnt matched with local production of goods in the country SO the NEWLY CREATED MONEY STEALS VALUE FROM THE OLD MONEY causing inflation. coupled with the fact that the plenty money created from fractional reserve banking IS CHASING THE DOLLARS. and guess what.

the dollar is also subject to fractional reserve banking so more dollar notes in circulation in the united states means INFLATION as these many dollar notes will steal value from the old dollar notes already existing IF:

1) the production of local goods in the US comes to a halt and

2) if the US stops exporting goods because by exporting goods, countries seeking to import united states exports would have to EXCHANGE their currency for united states dollar TO BUY US goods having a dollar value hence spreading the dollar far and wide

but if US relied only on imports say from china, the US would have to exchange their dollar for yuan. All good right

Until china finds out they cant do anything tangible with the united states dollar because the united states are not producing local goods and rely only on imports so the strenght of the dollar becomes weakened.

and when dollar gets weak, foreign currencies rise ie NGN, EUR etc while when dollar gets strong, foreign currencies(NGN, CAD, JPY) falls

but thats not the case because although the united states rely on fractional reserve banking which multiplies money and causes inflation, they also have local production AND which also gives them goods to export. so its all good for them unlike Nigeria with no local production and plenty of importation WHILST having only one primary good to export. SAD

lolzzz. now you see it. the BIG picture

And what better way to hide this money multiplication magic from the everyday people than to introduce cashless policy EVEN TO THE LOCAL MARKET WOMEN.

Its an engineered move, mind you. first they introduce fear of missing out(FOMO) by making everyone(EVEN THE LOCAL MARKET WOMAN) want an Android phone as most apps that facilities the transfer of this computer money is done with a basic android phone. USSD has limits

and mark my words today, October 31st 2023, it'll be a matter of time before they make it compulsory for bus drivers to receive bus fares through phone transfer and not cash...YES...IN NIGERIA!

***all they'd have to do is tell you, the passengers, to purchase 'bus fare credits' through an app instead of paying cash (The app will have a fancy name to enable mass adoption) and the driver will scan your qr code an d receive his payment after you, the passenger, has selected the amount the driver states his fare would be.

OR BETTER STILL, each sit will have a unique qr code to match its sit number so a passenger can easily enter the bus, scan the qr code and pay his/ her bus fare without having to stress the driver and the driver can also know which sit havent paid based on the qr scan notification he receives. prolly on a large screen cus no driving and texting rii

now this same script will be applied to the abokis selling peppers and other basic stuffs.
the end game: to remove all physical cash from the system. WHY? to hide the scam of fractional reserve banking by calling it cashless economy

UNDERSTAND THIS: All the paper Money in the whole world created out of debt. so much that even if we all were to oay back, there would still be debt in the economy hence its called a DEBT-BASED ECONOMY. ta-da

Using the US banking system which strongly controls the price of foreign curencies like Naira, the key players is

1) The federal Reserve (US Federal bank) and
2) The Treasuries (The US Govt)

The US government needs some money so they SELL bonds to the Federal Reserve while the Federal Reserve in turn PRINT UP SOME PAPER NOTES and call it paper money. so an exchange is made and money is introduced into the econony.

The bond is the government telling the Federal reserve 'I OWE YOU principal + Interest' while the federal reserve LITERALLY prints out money and give the US govt AFTER COLLECTING THE BONDS.

"When you or i write a check, there muct be sufficient funds in our account to cover the check BUT when the Federal Reserve writes a check, there is no bank deposit in which that check is drawn. When the federal reserve writes a check, it is creating money." -- "Putting it simply", Boston Federal Reserve.

so while commercial banks create loans out of customers deposits, the Federal Bank of any country operating on Fractional Reserve Banking basically creates money out of thin air

So federal Banks + Commercial Banks+ Clueless government= Unstoppable Inflation

MONEY WAS LITERALLY CREATED OUT OF THIN AIR. And guess what. youre being taxed of your hard earned money created out of NOTHING

you want to know why right.

Remember that for federal Banks (federal reserve) to create money, the federal government have to had sold bonds to the federal reserve 'indirectly' before the federal reserves gives the federal government paper money right

and thats where it gets interesting.

These bonds have coupon rates which means every month, the federal government has to redeem payments and the best way they could pay the interest on thei bonds (their debt) is by taxing you all, the citizens every month

WHICH IS A sad ANOMALY IN ITSELF when you think of it

lets say in a new economy with no existing money in the first place, and the federal government decides to borrow fresh #500 from the federal banks.The government prints a bond (fancy looking paper stipulating the amount to be borrowed plus the interest to be redeemed every month) and exchanges it for the federal reserve paper money.

but this bonds have principal + interest so where is the interest going to come from if the amount borrowed was #500.

EXACTLY.

the government would have to continue borrowing to pay back the interest. so the government borrows again via exchanging bonds with the federal reserve and this time, the bonds still have principal + interest. so they government pays back the interest on the first loan BY BORROWING and still having to pay back an interest on the borrowed money again so it writes bonds again having principal plus interest and the process repeats over and over.
in other words, the government cant pay back the loan it has made. BECAUSE THE FIRST LOAN CAME WITH INTEREST.

Interest to be paid with which money exactly. lolzzzz.

II FINANCE

First, money is NOT real value

Then it was trade by barter system. One trader brings his bag of beans and another trader brings his bag of rice. If each trader agree that the farming expenses of rice and beans is equal making them have equal value BUT DIFFERENT TASTE, an exchange is made
(ie even though their value may be same, one farmer may love and prefer rice over beans so such a farmer would seek to exchange his beans for what he doesn't have, rice

but what if the farmer having rice is in the next town, Then the beans farmer would have to transfer his beans all the way to the next town before an exchange can be made. Thats stressful joor

THATS ONE OF THE REASON MONEY WAS CREATED: Mobility

and now think of it, if a good is available too much, it will lose its value. sooooo

Money can be printed and multiplied (fractional reserve banking) FASTER than beans and rice can be harvested. so money can lose value faster than a bag of beans/rice

Putting things in perspective:

A man having ANY physical ASSETS worth 1 million naira (land, non-perishable food produce et cetera that CANNOT be replicated fast is MORE RICHER than someone having 1 million naira just sitting in a bank account or someone doing daily contribution to accumulate till years end. sorry chap. Your money will lose value before the years end

**so its better you look for one asset and agree on a fixed price with the seller in the presence of lawyers et al, then OWN THE ASSET and be paying for it with that your daily contribution because what you can purchase for #365,000 naira in january may have a higher value by december courtesy of inflation. NOT financial advice**

BEATING INFLATION:

any business youre into that doesnt beat inflation is a business that would only waSte your time, money and efforts, both physical and mental.

Show me an actual business in Nigeria that i can invest in to hedge against inflation AND STILL MAKE PROFITS.

i'll be waiting here

most businesses in Nigeria are just to hedge against inflation.

look at POS for instance. Rent a shop say #50k. Get POS and **misscelenous say #30k.

most people calculate break even to be @ #80k. Thats where they are wrong

Break even will be @#80k if and only if the inflation rate STAYS SAME

if the inflation rate changes say inflation rate while starting your business was at 2%. and after starting your business, inflation rate jumped to 4%, meaning reduction in purchasing power of money AS A RESULT OF more money in the economy, for that POS to really be @ breakeven, you'd have to make #160k

Thats break even alone not even considering profits. Because think of it, #30k that could buy a bag of rice THEN is not what can buy a bag of rice now SO the #80k you use to open a POS business THEN is not the same #80k someone else can use to open his/her POS business so why set your break even to the actual amount you used to open the business after taking inflation into account.

4) SECURITY
You're being watched. there are specific keywords you'd type as text in your phone and an algorithm will be notified and would record and save your conversation and then determine if you're a threat or not. dates back to the Americans...there are the native Americans and non-native Americans...the travellers.

so the non natives of a land can come into a land and wreak havoc for natives of that land and leave back to their land of origin with no one watching them. so a plan was scripted: why not just watch and record the activities of the non-natives. this was done with physical spies back then but now it's simpler: a world security algorithm... analysing decrypting billion if not trillions of data SIMULTANEOUSLY TO DETERMINE POSSIBLE THREAT courtesy of the National Security Agency, NSA. All thanks to edward Snowden for his mosf generous leak.

Of course if the people knew that their privacy was about to be stolen from them, they'd never agree to that. so what did the NSA do?? they made people give up their privacy WILLINGLY. HOW? by making them feel insecure ( news manipulation, fear, hiking covid death numbers, 911) and taking advantage of your inability to pay attention.

those terms and conditions YOU SKIPPED to use a service online or an app, lolzzzz

Then it was first to launch satellite, a part ploy to monitor what goes on you know...simple sturvs. but that's all expensive and not really up to point. I mean a satellite launched all the way in space gonna be capable of listening to conversations in your toilet or your bedroom?
it could but it'd be more sophisticated...then we factor in how many people it can watch at once in a population with millions of americans

yeah right. save the stress. let's just place the satellite in people's houses directly. ENTER ANDROID PHONE...tge smart phones...and not just android phones ENTER ANDROID PHONES WITH FRONT CAMERA. lolzzzz. hellooo

did i forget the smart Tvs

there are some apps that comes preinstalled in your android phone and you can't delete. if you try to do so, you'll be warned you'd void the warranty. then you put 1+1...ta-da!

whatever you do online is being watched...even your 'cleared browser history'

YOU'RE NOT JUST AN IMPORTANT FIGURE in society or a global threat for THEM to take you seriously...YET

and yes, wouldnt it be better to put pedophiles or rapist in power so that they can continually blackmail these pedophiles and rapist to do their biddings or else leak their video of the molesting children or raping girls.
yeah. so much for thinking out the box

ypur notepad, your keywords...how do you think google recommed "tailored" services to you. even your youtube videos. You think their algorithm was coded with mind reading abilities huh. it feeds off the data you give it even negative data. lets say you were recommended data/ video of a girl cooking ogbonno soup and its not what you like to watch. normally you would want to click on the 'dont recommend button' so as not to get feeds like that again right.

WRONG.

thats counter productive because although the cooking video was not what you wanted, it was enough to get a reaction off from you **by you clicking the 'do not recommend button' again, it got a reaction from you although a negative one** which is enough to keep recommending such cooking videos to you over and over again. lolzzz

skynet and chillz. lolzzzz
Re: THE secret Redpill_ALL Your Doubts Cleared by IAmHim1: 2:54pm On Mar 03
5) FOOD

There are useless 'food' calories and useful 'food' calories although both give energy to the body. both good and bad engine oil makes a vehicle move but with time, your vehicle engine will tell you

The useless calories include cakes, chips, burgers, fries, SOFT DRINK OF ALL KIND... even the silly diet coke...yes, it's nonsense...transfat butter, refined sugar, original, even your popular agbo etcetera etcetera

one way i use to know a food containing the poisionous transfat is this understanding: Transfat gives food that needs oil to prepare a LONGER shelf life. so what are the foods needing oil to prepare that can stay long and not get spoilt. Ta-da. cakes, eggroll, chips...you name it. Thats the food you should stay away from IF you have a choice. Beggars cant chooose right. Things will get better one day and i hope you will make the right diet choice

Useful calories include fresh natural food like yam, garri and beans (plant protein), animal protein ie lean meat (meat with little or no fat), vegetables, fruits etc.

see it this way: google the interior of pipes that brings 'clean water' to your household. The. interior.

you see how dirty they look right

these are just pipes alone. so delving into your body. what takes blood around are basically veins. see them as pipes in the body. so if there was a holdup in the flow of this blood to area where it's needed say your brain or penis...what do you really think will happen?
one thing for sure about the penis: erection problems.

now google what causes plaques in the blood and what are the consequences of lack of blood flow to the brain.

WHAT MOST GYM ENTHUSIAST WISH THEY KNEW EARLIER ON

"Carbohydrates gives energy to the body while protein builds the body."

The lack of this simple understanding is why most people spend years in the gym with no results. You dont eat just rice, bread or garri and start lifting heavy weights. Why

By lifting HEAVY weights (its not the rep you do with dumbbells, its the weight of the dumbbells you using), your body breaks muscles down via micro-tearing.

To build such muscles back to be stronger, your body needs PROTEINS(amino acids) not carbohydrates because protein is a body BUILDING food while carbohydrates is AN energy giving food.

Proteins from animals (meat, egg etc) not entirely plant proteins(beans etc) as most plant protein contains fiber and the body isnt built to digest fiber as animals are. You see those vegetarians horses and cows looking thicck as fvck without eating meat, thats because their body digests fiber from plant to give them their protein requirements without having to eat meat. Google myostatin.

Moving on, Carbohydrates gives you ENERGY (not build body) to lift the dumbells while protein REPAIRS your torn muscles as you exercise. so a mixture of protein (animal protein) and carbohydrate diet is whats missing from your diet o ye body builder. and the best time to eat such diet is JUST before and IMMEDIATELY AFTER heavy weight lifting sessions. Thats the time your body is EVER READY to receive the nutrients from such food. and to further hack your muscle growth process, there are fast digesting protein and fast digesting carbohydrates. A-ha!

This knowledge opens a whole new world to you in your body building journey

The body doesnt want to die. lolzzz. trust me.Thats why there are emotions like fear so you can run away from danger

So by carrying heavy weight, your body tells itself " it seems this user is not backing down. I need to get stronger so i can be able to carry heavier weights/objects or i'll perish"

With the proper DIET, plus EXERCISE plus REST, your dream body is just 3 steps away waiting for you to grab and claim it

and yes, you have to have a goal ANYTIME you wanna exercise.

Ask yourself this question before you exercise: "Do i want to BUILD MUSCLES" or "Do i want to LOSE FAT"

because i see the whatsapp status of people posting how many steps they walked and shiiand i cringe. like dooooooh plant egg or bully a mosquito or sumtin.

Theres a way to lose fat and also build muscles. Thats by exercising because what most people dont know is MUSCLES ALSO BURNS FAT. and i've told you how muscle building works and also the diets to achieve it.

For the fat people out here reading this, your fat loss is hinged on discipline because of your body hormone called LEPTIN

leptin is your body hormone that signals to you that you're Full when eating

so a low leptin individual= eats more food (especially fatty food because fatty food contains more calories than carbohydrates or protein) before he/she knows they're full

High leptin individual= eats less and gets filled easily, food-wise of course. Damn your nasty tots!

Now heres where it gets interesting

And a person who loses fat, notices a significant drop in leptin levels so what does this tell you

As you lost fat, your leptin level reduces which means you need to eat more before your stomach knows its full.

Ta-da! THE PARADOX OF WEIGHT LOSS. maybe i should make this a seperate topic.

so the issue here is not that you're not eating enough while on your weight loss regime, the issue is that your body ISNT signaling that YOU'RE FULL because as you lose weight, your leptin level drops.

Your body wants you to keep eating more so you can get fat and become your former fat self. Its called Homeostatis.

whats the solution you might ask

Counting. Calories.

you eat the normal diet a normal individual eats and you discipline yourself by not eating excess by counting your calories

I dont have enough information to write about that calorie counting topic so i'd advise you do some research on that. Dont worry, if google result is sounding like rocket science, maybe i can help out

Most people perish because they lack knowledge. If they had the knowledge, THEY WOULD NOT PERISH

I see people jogging round their local government and sweatinnng away and i shake my head unno. They really dont know what they hope to achieve from their exercising efforts.

Youre jogging because you want to exercise your heart as a means of cardiovascular and exercise your legs. simple.

So instead of jogging round your local government, why dont you do some squats and pressups at home. SIMPLE

or are you jogging for the gram again huh

You'll get your heart pumping blood like crazyyy and your legs will get exercised too. And please while breathing, DO NOT BREATH THROUGH YOUR MOUTH. breathe through your NOSE alone and close your mouth. just something i have noticed. If mouth was for breathing, you'd open your mouth while sleeping so why jog and cheat yourself of the benefits of breathing through your nose. Google the benefits.

cut your sugar off completely. if the end product of carbohydrates digestion is sugar, then what is the end product of sugar digestion. more sugar huh. WRONG

if your body eats too much calories than it needs, it stores the excess as fat. lets say you eat eba of 500calories in a day but throughout the day, your body only needed 300 calories. Then the remaining 200 calories is stored as fat and these fat doesnt turn to muscles.EVER

Now eba is a natural food so storing the excess fat of eba digestion in your body doesnt sound bad

But imagine you drank an alcoholic drink say Chealsea Or Elders or coke or fanta and a bottle of such drinks gives 700 calories while your body needs just 300 for the day.
The excess is then stored as fat in your body

The excess of a harmful drink having will be stored as fat in your body and who knows how long till you eventually burn it off

Because one thing i have noticed from alcoholic drinkers is that they tend to have a particular smell about them. like they smell weird. All because the excess calories they have stored all these while as fat in their body was being burnt off and the accompanying heat given off keeps giving them a weird smell..

quite sad once again unno. but they arent reading this post of mine like youre doing now. they dont know what you know now. If only they knew how their diet choices physically affects them. if only they knew...

Not only for alcoholics but for the junk food eaters. the excess calories from their food is stored as fat. Now you know why differemt people have different body smells. THEIR DIETS

How does stretch marks and wrinkled skin form again. dot dot dot

6) MOVIES:

Nowadays, it's thrown to the dogs. I couldn't even bring myself to watch guardians of the Galaxy 3. I mean if they were called Guardians of ShopRite or a cement factory, it'd be better. BUT GUARDIANS OF A FVCKING GALAXY BEHAVING LIKE THE BIGGEST SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN ON TV.nope. not for me

cgi= shit
movie lines= shit
reason for existence= don't want to figure out

moving over to 'last voyage of the Demeter'

i'll subtly analyse this movie to drive the point home

imagine this: you have a supernatural enemy on board your ship you know nothing about at first. along the line, you find out that those bitten by this supernatural enemy are affected by sunlight THAT COMES IN THE MORNING

affected in the sense that whoever is bitten by this monster, if exposed to sunlight, blazes out of existence. typical Dracula shii

so what does a black oxford doctor and a couple of grown up White men do after discovering the monster's victims weakness to sunlight?

quite simple. they wait and prepare to fight the monster at night WHEN THE SUN IS DOWN.

T.H.E.Y W.A.I.T.E.D. W.H.E.N T.H.E S.U.N W.E.N.T D.O.W.N T.O. F.I.G.H.T D.R.A.C.U.L.A

surprising enough, it was their last voyage.

what about other movies like the nun or other exorcism movies.

they use the Catholic cross IN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

whoever watches it will think the Catholic church is powerful and it's just a matter of time before that implanted thought drives them to the Catholic church to serve God there using the blessed virgin Mary Statue.
wrong move

what of vampire movies?
they once existed. yes
over time they've gotten powerful... powerful enough to have some influential people under them? yes

NOW DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY'D BE STUPID ENOUGH TO RELEASE THEIR SECRET TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC ON HOW TO KILL THEM??

so if a vampire approaches you, you'll pull out a wooden stake rii??!

LOLZzzz. you motherfvckerr!

c'mon. even the figures of people COVID killed in Nigeria was manipulated. those who know what I'm talking about knows.
thee was a time someone ressurected from the dead. in the figures of dead people,one turned up missing. basically lazarused. lolzzzz

it's just numbers they want you to see in anticipation to ready your panicked mind to receive the jab.

the Vatican has it's secret archives even you aren't allowed into.
USA has area 51. good luck gaining Access into that place

and now the vampires you watch in movies are generous WITH distributing KNOWLEDGE on how to kill them??

hahahaha...

and how did you managed to watch that Dracula untold? through wifi...how much was that?

so you paid how much to unravel the secret of the vampire community that has existed long before your grandparents were sucking breast milk.

now apply this epiphany to movies like " the nun", "thor"... basically all exorcism movies

FLIP THEIR FvCKING SILLY ASS SCRIPT ON THEM!

watch movies for other things than their superpower shows.
watch the power dialogue. how does one actor comeback from a banter. watch how a queen walks. her dressings. the dressing of royals. how royals in a movie communicate to their subjects. series like game of thrones, The originals, The vampire Diaries etc.

watch the power moves...their dialogues. skipp the silly teeth and stake through the heart and dragons and silver hairs. watch movies to learn something that can be practically applicable in real life. Thats all. If you watch game of thrones for the dragons, where are you gonna see a dragon in real life to ride huh

from watching The originals, i learnt how to get other people to come to you by using something or someone they like as bait. Klaus did it plenty of times. klaus was chained uo by the upgraded marcel BUT Still marcel couldnt kill him cus marcel needed not only his blood for werewolf bites but also his counsel and experience all locked up in that 1000 years old head of klaus

i also learnt from the originals to destroy your weakness and not let others know of it. The white oak could kill the original vampire because their mother, a witch, used the white oak to make the spell that made them vampires. and guess what they did after discovering their weakness was white oak.

Yes. they destroyed all of it. the one they could find. or so they thought.

i learnt how to show your followers you are still in charge even when spoken to disrespectfully by your subject ie Tywin Lannister and joffrey lanister interactions. sansa and Daenerys interactions etc

i have also seen women lead in series like what If season 2, episode 6 and 7 and surprisingly they can be wonderful leaders.

Learn what can be applicable in real life from movies. now how to climb walls or spin webs or telekenesis or crying like a spanked child in cinema because of titanic.
Doohhh
Re: THE secret Redpill_ALL Your Doubts Cleared by IAmHim1: 2:55pm On Mar 03
7) RELATIONSHIP

You've all had it all wrong. You were never supposed to chase that girl. You were supppsed to make yourself be chased either by having a sexy side hobby(photography**appreciation of nature. A girl is Nature too**, public speaking**confidence**, gym trainer *discipline**etc) or being someone fun and secure to be around: a safe place for her basically. I explained this in this post: Safe Place

https://www.nairaland.com/7960832/pairing-weakness-strenght-safe-place

By chasing women, you rob them of the emotional experience they were supposed to have by chasing you. "Women are emotional creatures" isnt just a fancy dancy word

Women have relationship goals while men have career goals. The same joy you had when you were promoted to manager status in your career is the same joy (if not more) that a woman has when she is promoted to fiance or wife status in her relationship. 'Her Relationship' in sense that she was supposed to choose you to be in a relationship with her and not the other way around. This simple misunderstanding is where bestie vs boyfriend problem comes up. The boyfriend choosed the girl while the bestie WAS CHOSED by the girl.

Man was created to dominate his surrounding while woman was created to make man happy. So a mans Eden comes before his Eve. The rise of weak men in the society TRIGGERED the formation of the matriarchy in the society all of which happened when men place Eve above Eden because women had to learn to take care of themselves when they found out that men were getting too weak to take care of them.

What do i mean when i said 'men were getting too weak'

Men were getting too flexible with enforcing their wills on not only themselves but on their household because of their love for their women.

A man could want to go hustle for his family but his girlfriend tells him that he's too busy to even give any attention to her. a weak man jeopardises his hustle for his girl and his business collapses then 'his' girl leaves and he wanders what happened

What happened is that the man in question didnt understand that freedom comes with limitations. You are FREE to drive the road but NOT FREE to pass the speed limits of the road. The moment you pass the speed limits, your freedom to drive is taken from you when you're behind bars or you have a car crash which claims your legs. You're free to eat and drink whatever but you want but you wouldnt want to eat human flesh or drink poison now would you

Your girlfriend is free to make requests of you but not make requests that jeopardises the relationship and makes her not be your girlfriend anymore

Men began to lose their power over women by giving them freedom without the necessary limitations. By submitting to her request to place your Eve(her) above your Eden(your business), you not only lost your Eden but you lost your Eve also. It was a shit test to test your mettle as a man who can make the right decision for his family by understanding priority and opportunity costs but you failed the shit test set by her and now she deems you unworthy to submit to

Weak men are the reason women are working masculine jobs to make ends meet which is never supposed to be so.

Weak men complain the task of providing and protecting is too much for them and they speechify about women working so as to contribute to the family. Now you imagine women complain childbirth is too much of a job to put her life on hold and decide that both men and women should share labor periods.
4.5 months for the man and 4.5 months for the woman. Now you see the picture.

Women taking masculine jobs robs them of their femininity. The sweet innocent girl is locked up so she that can contend with brutal cold men in the corporate world. In there, its not what she feels but what she THINKS. Survival mode activated.
Besides a woman can only listen to her Boss or her Husband. **This applies to climate where workers unions which are supposed to provide better working conditions for workers have been sabotaged**

Her boss at work wants her to come to work on a saturday morning by 4:72pm, She'll come to work by 4:72pm. Fvck the picnic you, her husband at home has already planned for.

And women dont age like men. Oestrogen effect.

Women can work to contribute to the family but it shouldnt be a job that puts stress on her physically or makes her choose her Boss at work over her Husband at home. You can make a mental note of such jobs if they exist and see how many you come up with

FOR WOMEN

Know the type of men you submit to. Im not saying you shouldnt feel but feel AND PROCESS YOUR FEELINGS BEFORE ACTING.
because you feel sleepy on a monday morning doesnt mean you wont go to work. exactly. ***because you feel butterflies in your tommy doesnt mean you should open your legs***Thats what processing your feelings is all about. so you tthink before you open your legs like upside down letter V for someone who wont bond with you after. Besides, you face all the risk of sex, courtesy of having a pussy.

Either you get pregnant or you get dickmatised from the dick being too good and hitting hidden V corners or you get STIs which leaves you barren for life and an impotent man is wayy better than a barren woman...riskS outweighs the gains, sexwise for EVERY WOMAN

Giving a man your pussy wont make him bond to you. IT MAKES YOU BOND WITH HIM. Giving is attaching NOT RECEIVING. its the person who gives that bonds with the receiver AND NOT the person who receives that bonds with the giver. because you have been shopping with justrite for 5 years doesnt mean they would suddenly give you goods on credit.EXACTLY
you bonded with justrite by GIVING them your money by spending while justrite did not bond with you by receiving your money

The heart follows the treasure, not the treasure follows the heart. A mans treasure is his Money While a womans treasure is her pussy. A woman bonds with whom she gives her pussy to while a man bonds with whom he spends his money on. To get a man to bond with you as a woman, get him to spend on you. A mans dick is useless at this point. Men dont use their dick to bond with girls. Girls use their pussy to bond with guys

Get a man you like to spend on you. He will spend an amount on you that he will start to take you serious just they way you want. just like your parents. Remember, if Bill Gates spends #100,000 on your head, he wont feel it. BUT if that same Bill Gate spends $100,000,000 on your head compared to his net worth, you automatically become his personal pet egg. its cost sunk fallacy. Fear of loss is stronger than the promise of gain. First, he has to get you so that he can fear losing you afterwards.

You are not the only girl with a pussy always remember that

If a man is the Head, then a WISE submissive wife is the NECK that turns the head

Read more on Cleopatra. Hint Hint

Big shoutout to Ubunja
Big shoutout to Pukkalolo
Special appreciation to all contributors in the thread Reality Every Guy Need to Know
Special thanls to Psyhacks Youtube Channel

cc: Ubunja
Pukkalolo
***Seun***

cool ADDICTION

What if i told you i ended my masturbation of 7yrs+ in as little as 45 days with a not-so-talked-about or known procedure. What would you do to lay your hands on such information. information that would probably go over your head and make you doubt it the first time you read it. Wouldnt you expect a price tag to be on such valuable information with some fancy cover page.
Hmmm

I read books. Googled back and forth. If google were to check my browser history, i'd be made Google head of Research Team due to my persistent search on "How to stop my masturbation" But i finally did it. It was weirrd starting the first two weeks but damn...looking back now lolzzzz. Who would have thought. October 2023 last year till now

The books about ending masturbation only seem to control the physical effects but masturbation is more than meets the eye. Atomic habits, The 5am club et cetera... all these boooks are soo bogus that before you reach the end of the book or that chapter holding any meaningful information if at all, to end your masturbation, you would have lost the zeal to end your masturbation by reading those books.

Take a two piece of paper. Write down 15 things OR MORE that you hate doing om the first paper and on the second piece of paper, write down 15 things or more that you love doing. Now to be free of your addiction/masturbation, stop doing all those 15 things that you love doing and START doing those 15 things or more that you hate doing FOR 45 DAYS. Then after the 45 days has passed, start doing the things you love.

please and please. You all know yourself better than me typing this post here. You know the things you really hate doing and the things you really love doing. Do not cut corners and later complain that this procedure didn't work for you. it worked for me. since October 2023, i havent had any urge to watch porn or maaturbate. I walk down my street and i see sexy girls and their nice ass and waist and guess what. That urge i previously had to go masturbate isnt in me any more unlike before.

Hopefully this procedure gets out there and people can be free also. Big shoutout to HelpYourself for his guidance and wisdom poured in his post "simple steps to help your addiction" That was the huge turning point for me. and i have juat shared the method he taught and i used here.

for more context, https://www.nairaland.com/7939213/one-guide-end-addiction

the step i used to end my 7 years masturbation

helpyourself Post i got my mind blowing epiphany to end my addiction:
https://www.nairaland.com/6497657/addiction-easy-steps-yourself

it vould be that you love gospel songs and hate rap songs. Then start listening to rap songs AND STOP LISTENING TO ANY GOSPEL SONGS FOR 45 DAYS

it could be that you hate using Eva soap to bath and love imperial leather or Premier cool soap. Then start using that soap you hate: Eva soap, for 45 days AND STOP using premier cool or imperial leather.

It could be that you love eating rice everyday. and i mean LOVE EATING RICE
everyday and hate eating beans. Then you start eating the food you hate eating, which is beans for example and you stop eating rice.

Think of all those things you hate down to the very little things. Start doing all of them at once and stop doing all the things you love for 45 days. The same way you chased that pleasurable thing that made your brain addicted, now you have to chase painful things to make your brain UNaddicted

Caveat: Because i said stop doing things you love and start doing things you hate doesnt mean you should start killing people because its something you hate or you drink poison because its something you hate or you molest a girl because its something you hate. Apply common sense

Special thanks to the moniker Helpyourself ***for his wisdom in reverse engineering solution to addictions***

9) Forex Market Algorithm:

Gonna have lota of spinning heads on this. but here it goes.

Your Rsi is bullshit. Your moving averages is trash. same with Elliot wave, Gann, supply and demand, overbought/oversold indicator.

The forex market moves trillions of dollars everyday but facebook makes wayy less than that but for you to enter Facebook Headquaters, you are subjected to tests, scans you name it. but you come to the forex market of trillions of dollars and you expect to make money with the indicators they gave you on just like that metatrader and trading view. Thats quite bold of you unno...with your colorful indicators you think you can cause carnage in the markets. Wow. Upcoming George Soros.

Your opening price is a lie. Its midnight new york that is the real open time for all asset class be it bonds, futures ,indices, deriv synthetic, bitcoin, eurusd....you name it

All financial market is controlled by an Algorithm called IPDA: INTERBANK PRICE DELIVERY ALGORITHM. Your indicators dont move price. even your buying and selling pressure.

The algorithm.is Time and Price coded running on expansion, consolidation, retracement and reversals.
On the X axis of your charts is Time while your Y axis is Price. check and see for yourself.

I left a lot out about this as i go deeper in here
https://www.nairaland.com/8040667/forex-market-algorithm-ipda-part

a whole new world for you now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: THE secret Redpill_ALL Your Doubts Cleared by Sirmwill: 3:06pm On Mar 03
Tl;DR

😐
Re: THE secret Redpill_ALL Your Doubts Cleared by Haydens: 3:25pm On Mar 03
Keep dropping 'em.

You are doing a good job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE secret Redpill_ALL Your Doubts Cleared by Johnson225(m): 3:28pm On Mar 03
Where una dey see strength compose lengthy post Omo una dey try oo

1 Like

Re: THE secret Redpill_ALL Your Doubts Cleared by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 03
what a PILE OF NONSENSE!!!!
redpill in the movie Matrix is about enlightenment... and the redpill movement is a state of mind and about teaching men to be stronger EMOTIONALLY to deal with women. sadly, today too many gullible fools think that the redpill is a movement AGAINST women, while this is so far from the truth. any man who is against woman should therefore join the "gay" movement as this is the only movement available if you are against women.
Re: THE secret Redpill_ALL Your Doubts Cleared by IAmHim1: 6:41pm On Mar 03
Since Redpill is ugly truths,There are also many ugly truths about these sectors which seem to interest me. These are the areas i seek to study to understand what is really going on. "if you cant dazzle them with intelligence, baffle them with bullshit."

i hate being baffled and so do you

1) Power generation sector
2) Agriculture
3) Perfumes
4) Body creams and skin peels ( Lactic, glycolic, salicyclic acid peels etc)
5) Construction industry
6) Spirituality

1) Power generation sector
Why rely on Nepa when there is sun. The concept of hydroelectric powergeneration as Nigerias only source of power seems foggy to me. and its not like there is a powerful stream of water flowing in our backyards that can generate electricity to power our freezers and charge our numerous gadgets.

But here comes the sun. The sun, to me, keeps wasting daily as most people dont really utilise it. This is how i feel. Shoutout to the solar energy a compliment to FTA thread. I feel with enough solar panels, i could power my house and if possible, store the remaining charge in a battery. most solar panels are only 33% effective ie the sun reaching the panels is only 33% absorbed by the panels. the remaining energy is converted to heat. thats where the redpill comes in. what if there was a way to increase the efficiency to say 70% hence needing lesser solar panels and generaring more power. Dot Dot Dot

The basics of every house is energy saving lightbulbs to see 'road' at night lolz, sockets to charge gadgets, freezers to store food...you could throw in air conditioners and rechargeable fans. Tvs dont really serve much purpose these days except you seek to use it as a screen. so its quite simple. solar could carry you. Discos in Nigeria are effective but there are days when power isnt available when you need it and times when sun aint sunny lollzzz so complimenting both seems a good option

lets see
using hot plate vs Gas cylinders. been thinking about this

Nigeria discos charge band A (customers receiving minimum of 20 hours per day light) 81 naira. Lets say #100 per kwh. best case

but gas per kg is 1200#

#1200 gas can carry you for 2.5 hours cooking but the minimum hot plate is 700w or 0.7kw (making it 1kw cus of energy converted to heat loss while in use) so 100 naira gives you 1 kwh and 1 hour of cooking with hot plate of 700w while gas of 1200 per kg could take you for 2.5 hours

but with that same 1200# gas money, you could get 10 hours+ of cooking (taking into consideration heat loss) if using light since 100# = 1 kwh and #1200 will be 12 units or 12kwh

hmmm. but this is just me assuming a hot plate is 700w minimum. say a hot plate of 500w. hmmm. re-do the maths and see. lesser energy consumption i tell you

seems cooking with light beats gas at this point when gas is #1200 per kg but gas is readily available and light isnt dependable. imagine waiting for light in Nigeria before you eat or warm your food. Hopefully things get better for our country. but explore the maths up there and see which is economical to you

2) Agriculture
The rising cost of foodstuffs in the market now is not because the prices are going up BUT it is because the value of the currency used to buy them is going down. ie the currency purchases less and less ie INFLATION. Funny enough most of us got it all wrong before now.

Think about it. Rice did not become more Riceful and beans did not become more beansful. The same rice and beans your grandfathers ate is still the same rice and beans in the market. its not like there is 'BEANS 2024 or RICE 2023'
its not like there was a special ingredient added when planting the rice or its not like gold cutlass was used to clear the weeds in the rice farm. so why does the price keep increasing.

Dollar. THATS NOT ENTIRELY TRUE.

dolllar only affects the price of rice and other commodities WHICH CAN BE GROWN IN NIGERIA when

a) Those trader that sells these rice and other commodities are planning to buy some fancy good that was imported ie purchased with dollar. then they increase the price of their goods they sell to match the price of the goods they're about to buy. Artificial increase in price in market. simple. The aboki wants to pay house rent and buy that expensive gold watch too but most of Dangotes cement factory machineries are imported too and he offsets the cost on his products which makes cement expensive which then makes house rent go up (both old and new houses lolz) which the aboki then rents and tries to meet up by increasing the price of his yam. He tells you its because of Dollar. Did the Aboki lie. Yes and No

Yes because the aboki doesnt understand what i just wrote here and NO because if there was local production AND TRUST in the local production, Dangote wouldnt need to import. Innoson is local production but how many Nigerians trust his brand. Click click.

b) WHEN WE FACTOR IN TRANSPORTATION of food product due to fuel cost

If you were to go to the north or directly to states ie food basket of the nation, where these goods are being produced in the farm, you'll find out that there is a CLEAR difference in prices in farm price and supermarket price. So why the need of shopping instead of farming. Light bulb!

Think of what can be grown that isnt capital intensive. You love rice doesnt mean you should start a rice farm because you want to eat rice. Lets do it this way.

The stomach doesnt taste. what tastes is the tongue. thats why you cant swallow your vomit because to your tongue, it doesnt taste good but this vomit that doesnt taste good was previously in your stomach.

While the tongue wants taste, the stomach just wants nutrient **just the way the pussy wants sweetness of d1ck while the womb wants sperm NOT D1ck SWEETNESS so using that analogy, yam and rice are relatively carbohydrates but yam isnt capital intensive but rice is. so we opt for yam. You need carbphydrates not sweetness of rice

typing
Re: THE secret Redpill_ALL Your Doubts Cleared by IAmHim1: 6:42pm On Mar 03
reading
Re: THE secret Redpill_ALL Your Doubts Cleared by IAmHim1: 7:31pm On Mar 17
Would it not be better.if you were born without eyes...as you have two but you are not appreciative of them

Would it not be better if you were born with alzheimers or dementia...because you have a brain but you dont utilize it

Would it not be better if you were born broke and destitute because you have the resources to watch movies yet you watch and drag yourself backwards mentally

Those blind reading with braille would be dissappointed in you. Those without hands to type but wish for one would be disgusted at you because you have hands but they dont work

You are a dissappointment for being a complete human but behaving less than half.

That which is not appreciated will be taken away. The laws are absolute. Do with this what you want MrBrownjay1

MrBrownJay1:
redpill in the movie Matrix is about enlightenment... and the redpill movement is a state of mind and about teaching men to be stronger EMOTIONALLY to deal with women. sadly, today too many gullible fools think that the redpill is a movement AGAINST women, while this is so far from the truth. any man who is against woman should therefore join the "gay" movement as this is the only movement available if you are against women.
Re: THE secret Redpill_ALL Your Doubts Cleared by fightingdemons: 10:13am On Mar 18
Just came across the thread today, I love it and I Like the part about addiction and women very informative thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE secret Redpill_ALL Your Doubts Cleared by Karlifate: 6:42am On Mar 19
Interesting read...

...but I don't agree with your vampire & Catholic analysis.
Re: THE secret Redpill_ALL Your Doubts Cleared by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 20
IAmHim1:
Would it not be better.if you were born without eyes...as you have two but you are not appreciative of them
Would it not be better if you were born with alzheimers or dementia...because you have a brain but you dont utilize it
Would it not be better if you were born broke and destitute because you have the resources to watch movies yet you watch and drag yourself backwards mentally
Those blind reading with braille would be dissappointed in you. Those without hands to type but wish for one would be disgusted at you because you have hands but they dont work
You are a dissappointment for being a complete human but behaving less than half.
That which is not appreciated will be taken away. The laws are absolute. Do with this what you want MrBrownjay1

as i said earlier...

MrBrownJay1:
Re: THE secret Redpill_ALL Your Doubts Cleared by Faber(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20
Dear Op, Come and update this thread as e dey hot, my head want blow...a very interesting thread

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Love Text Messages / A Date With Another Woman / Is She Too Young To Go Out With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.