Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) (41723 Views)

APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) / All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) / I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by olumike001(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2023
sirchim:
Baba, nawa for you o! Pity am na, him no one collect am WOTOWOTO again. Obi the Tsunami really dealt with him no be small.
You lie to your conscience alot. Obi dealt with Atiku seriously not Tinubu. Tinubu has always been confident of his win. He said it even before 1 vote was casted. Obi emergence sealed Atiku fate of presidency, Obi really did well to Tinubu. Just make sure you are not lying to your conscience but if that makes you happy...there is ntn I can do, your happiness matters to me too...

1 Like

Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2023
Elbizzcklinz:

See who is looking for #200,000 to kick start a business. As long as Tinubu is there, you will never get that money until OBI becomes the President.

See Mumu, Money wey ah don see, invest am well con see times 50 of it. Mugu like you. Be Whining yourself!!

1 Like

Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by pendusky(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
They should reserve the front seats for Pitoobi and his gang of Miscreants so that they can hear the Judges very well.

I Pity all Obidients and Ipob Miscreants Mental Health today. Many of them will just enter Voluntary Coma and some of them will just Goan Jump inside Agulu River.

There is Supreme court, whoever feels they are not satisfied with the rulings...
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by johnpalmer774(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2023
gigabyte13:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Is dis playing........?
Are Abuja people more humans that the rest people in the 36 states......??

You de mind this disobedient people ,D issue had been decided long ago that in an elections matters Abuja is just like 37 state with no special status so I wonder what judgement they are expecting today different from this .

1 Like

Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by Benwallt(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2023
Make Dem start Na before the fire in me quench. These just dey guzzle alcohol as if nothing dey happen and here I am refreshing my phone repeatedly for updates
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by yemmywesey(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
They should reserve the front seats for Pitoobi and his gang of Miscreants so that they can hear the Judges very well.

I Pity all Obidients and Ipob Miscreants Mental Health today. Many of them will just enter Voluntary Coma and some of them will just Goan Jump inside Agulu River.
And some go just run enter yaba Left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:

Hey Stupid, stop showcasing your Stupidity!!

That guy's description of you fits perfectly well. Chronic ignoramus.
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by Chucks13: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:

Bro we are here for dem. Na stubborn fly dey enter grave with dead body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by SpIitmind: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2023
They should start shooting them all especially the eastern beasts
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by sirchim(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2023
olumike001:

You lie to your conscience alot. Obi dealt with Atiku seriously not Tinubu. Tinubu has always been confident of his win. He said it even before 1 vote was casted. Obi emergence sealed Atiku fate of presidency, Obi really did well to Tinubu. Just make sure you are not lying to your conscience but if that makes you happy...there is ntn I can do, your happiness matters to me too...
mek I laff you wela. If someone told you that OBI the Tsunami, will deal with THIEFNIBU in Lagos and Abuja, and while Atiku, will deal with him in his own state of origin, you and THIEFNIBU, no go gree. But when THIEFNIBU saw his down fall coming fast, he decided to rig his way up. Even, himself, knew he never won the election. What happened, to your EYENECK promise, of uploading our results in real time?
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by Jeyun: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:

See Mumu, Money wey ah don see, invest am well con see times 50 of it. Mugu like you. Be Whining yourself!!
no go because of pride block road for yourself because of one NL idiot, u never know where your destiny helper will come from. If I were u I no go answer that guy by I don get am 50times because money no dey full bank account ask dagote, e still dey find money. Huzle smart not not nzogbu nzogbu
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by Tryagain77: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2023
The day is here.

May the judiciary not sell the souls of over 200 million Nigerians over a peanut.
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:

Hey Stupid, stop showcasing your Stupidity!!

Stop constituting nuisance here
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by yeshuasfootstep(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2023
Nature=God = sowing and reaping.

Thread carefully.

Leave the earth peacefully if you can't live without exploiting and enslaving others.

It is no longer business as usual.

I rest my case.
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2023
Jeyun:
no go because of pride block road for yourself because of one NL idiot, u never know where your destiny helper will come from. If I were u I no go answer that guy by I don get am 50times because money no dey full bank account ask dagote, e still dey find money. Huzle smart not not nzogbu nzogbu

Everybody know say money no dey do rich man Na!! If i like make i don make times 1000 of it, e never do me at all cos ah just dey start Ni!!

Jah bless you for thisπŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

That guy's description of you fits perfectly well. Chronic ignoramus.

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=Klington post=125613068][/quote]

Wailing is allowed!! πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2023
Wailing is allowed!! πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by Jeyun: 10:54am On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:

Everybody know say money no dey do rich man Na!! If i like make i don make times 1000 of it, e never do me at all cos ah just dey start Ni!!

Jah bless you for thisπŸ‘πŸ‘
bless u too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by DestinyNigga: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2023
If the judges do anyhow today, dey go collect anyhow. I don sharpen my local matchet and drank 5 gallon of mkpurummiri grin grin ready to invade India to beat Theifuibu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by Jeyun: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2023
DestinyNigga:
If the judges do anyhow today, dey go collect anyhow. I don sharpen my local matchet and drank 5 gallon of mkpurummiri grin grin ready to invade India to beat Theifuibu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
na mouth u dey make las las everybody go dey alright

1 Like

Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by Fkhalifa(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2023
Banter go long today on SM cheesy

1 Like

Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by Fkhalifa(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2023
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by Larryizi(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2023
We are not expecting much from the judgement

1 Like

Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by omoiyalayi(m): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2023
Plenty phones go miss today o
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by Tzar(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2023
So, There are jobless people who have nothing to do to get themselves out of joblessness?!
I can’t imagine a responsible individual with a decent job, who isn’t on leave that will go and stay in a court while his or her mate is hustling!
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2023
Obidient and Ipob Miscreant spotted Technically shedding tears in silence grin grin
AcuraZDX:

Hey fool, stop derailing this thread.

VP Kashim Shettima has arrived

1 Like

Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2023
iliterate oponu quoting constitution grin grin grin grin nothing musa no go hear for gate shocked shocked
Berrityga:
We have to hold the judiciary responsible if they don’t pass the right judgement based on the 1999 constitution.

1 Like

Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by one4GOD(f): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Hey fool, stop derailing this thread.

VP Kashim Shettima has arrived
he is the real miscreant
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by one4GOD(f): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:

I think the real miscreant here is you, check well....
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by one4GOD(f): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
FODA:
this is national issues not about peter obi alone bro,we pray for peace in Nigeria.
when it starts he will be the first to scream yeh!!!! and seek where to hide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi / Saraki Reacts As Tinubu's Ex-CSO Is Deployed To Kwara As Police Commissioner / 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.