Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows (22601 Views)

People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) / Phones Are Now Allowed Into The Presidential Election Tribunal Court. / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Antimandatethie(m): 3:32pm On May 18, 2023
The factional National Chairman of the Labour Party, Lamidi Apapa, has vowed that he will again, storm the Presidential Petition Tribunal on Friday.

DAILY POST had reported that Apapa and Mr Julius Abure’s factions clashed during the court proceeding on Wednesday as they both claimed leadership of the party.

The court refused to recognize the two factions and adjourned the hearing to Friday, May 19.

But speaking on the matter while appearing on Arise Television’s Morning Show on Thursday, Apapa said he will be in the court on Friday.

He also accused the presidential candidate of the party in the 2023 election, Peter Obi, and the suspended National Chairman, Julius Abure of allegedly sponsoring thugs to beat him out of the Presidential Petition Tribunal on Wednesday.

According to him, he was in the court on Wednesday because “it was my responsibility as the authentic acting National Chairman of the party to exercise my authority as representative of the party”.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/18/ill-be-at-presidential-petition-court-on-friday-lamidi-apapa-vows/

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by ILikeYou: 3:34pm On May 18, 2023
This man should just respect his age.

184 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by IgOga(m): 3:35pm On May 18, 2023
grin angry grin cheesy

This baba too get agidi sha

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by richie240: 3:35pm On May 18, 2023
It's ur right papa.

Someone cannot come and -under 9 months- 'characteristically' sideline u that has bn a 21 years founding father of ur party.

It's like a person joining apc/pdp under a year and saying Tinubu doesn't 'have mouth' in apc affairs or dt an Atiku doesn't have a standing in pdp.

'some people' sef, they must always overdo.
This shd serve as a strong lesson to those wey never sabi d 411 say when u wan chop with the 'devil' u gast use long spoon, to avoid stories that touch.
cool

113 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Coolsat(m): 3:36pm On May 18, 2023
grin grin grin This man na LPAPC

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by slivertongue: 3:36pm On May 18, 2023
Ok
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by omowolewa: 3:37pm On May 18, 2023
Omo Akin!
Ibi to woni ki Gbegbe ma gbe

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by LeoDeKing: 3:38pm On May 18, 2023
He is the National Chairman of Labour Party. His presence in the court is very important. No provision in the constitution allows the idiot Abure to be the chairman of Labour Party

Meanwhile, the security situation this time will not allow nitwits to further display their despicable attitude towards the party chairman

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Doracity82(m): 4:00pm On May 18, 2023
And that will be your last

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by magoo10(m): 4:04pm On May 18, 2023
hehehehe grin
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Racoon(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2023
Even if Lamidi Apapa is to contend for the LP chairmanship, must it be with overt sabotage of the party as being displayed by him till Bayo Onanuga can't hide his partisanship? A mole is always a dangerous thing.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by MXrep: 4:18pm On May 18, 2023
Find any empty seat and sit down. if you drag seat again another disgrace awaits you

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Iamgrey5(m): 4:19pm On May 18, 2023
Racoon:
Even if Lamidi Apapa is to contend for the LP chairmanship, must it be with overt sabotage of the party as being displayed by him till Bayo Onanuga can't hide his partisanship? A mole is always a dangerous thing.
Why will Peter Obi claim he doesn't know a man who is the Vice chairman of his party?

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by NaijaCowFarm: 4:24pm On May 18, 2023
Obidients are waiting for you. This time, Obidients in their millions will in the court to "welcome betrayer Lamidi to court"

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Bringbackmandat: 4:35pm On May 18, 2023
Okay. We are waiting for you.
Maybe you missed the Satan. Don't worry,we will give you free transport to Satan.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Bringbackmandat: 4:36pm On May 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Why will Peter Obi claim he doesn't know a man who is the Vice chairman of his party?
why must he know a betrayal?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by limeta(f): 4:36pm On May 18, 2023
richie240:
It's ur right papa.

Someone cannot come and -under 9 months- ('characteristically') sideline u that has bn a 21 years founding father of ur party.

It's like a person joining apc under a year and saying Tinubu doesn't 'have mouth' in apc affairs.

'some people' sef, they must always overdo.
This shd serve as a strong lesson to those wey never sabi d 411 say when u wan chop with the 'devil' u gast use long spoon, to avoid stories that touch.
cool

Nothing to do with the numbers of years
Is about personality and status .
Of what electoral value is Mr pampers to labour party
APC work man .

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Bringbackmandat: 4:40pm On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
He is the National Chairman of Labour Party. His presence in the court is very important. No provision in the constitution allows the idiot Abure to be the chairman of Labour Party

Meanwhile, the security situation this time will not allow nitwits to further display their despicable attitude towards the party chairman
can you be a chairman to a party that don't want you? 89% of Nigerians rejected tinubu but some idiots want to force him on us. The same thing they want to force a chairman on labour party.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by richie240: 4:49pm On May 18, 2023
You are right nwokem, dts why an emeka will leave his village and in 3 months, after enjoying d lagos breeze, begins to chant "Ray-guss is a ro man's rand", not minding that he met ppl in d same 'Rayguss'
cool
limeta:

Nothing to do with the numbers of years
Is about personality and status
Of what electoral value is Mr pampers to labour party
APC work man .

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by ba7man(m): 4:50pm On May 18, 2023
I hope Apapa comes to the tribunal with jazz to nack Obidients with. grin

That man looks stubborn.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by LeoDeKing: 4:53pm On May 18, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
can you be a chairman to a party that don't want you? 89% 5% of Nigerians rejected tinubu but some idiots want to force him on us. The same thing they want to force a chairman on labour party.
Fixed.

Nigeria does not start and end in Alaigbo.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by ivolt: 4:55pm On May 18, 2023
Racoon:
Can you list the alleged sabotage?

Abure who is under criminal investigation is fooling you effortlessly.
Every accusation and the Apapa's alleged plans have all come from either
Abure or his spokesperson.
How can Abure and Onanuga appoint themselves as the spokesperson of their opponents
and you believe them?

I have searched everywhere and I have not seen where this man actually
promised to sabotage LP's petition.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Bringbackmandat: 5:00pm On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Fixed.

Nigeria does not start and end in Alaigbo.
Abuja is not in alaigbo, Kaduna is not in Alaigbo, Rivers state is not in Alaigbo, Lagos state is not in Alaigbo. even Katsina and Bauchi are not in Alaigbo.
So do the maths.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by IVORY2009(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2023
Don't come near that place tomorrow oooo, I am on my way to Abuja, last sitting embarrassment was childs play

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by LeoDeKing: 5:02pm On May 18, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
Abuja is not in alaigbo, Kaduna is not in Alaigbo, Rivers state is not in Alaigbo, Lagos state is not in Alaigbo. even Katsina and Bauchi are not in Alaigbo.
So do the maths.
Okay.

What percentage voted pandora Obituary in those states?

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Odogwuzack: 5:06pm On May 18, 2023
Racoon:
The man is on the side of truth.

Just trying to make sure that the right things are done.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Bringbackmandat: 5:08pm On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Okay.

What percentage voted pandora Obituary in those states?
he won must of those state.
Mind you I am not peter Obi supporter but I will preferred him to Tinubu if Atiku cannot get it.

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Shigishege2: 5:08pm On May 18, 2023
This our baba really mean the obidiotss
Ti yin ta

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Odogwuzack: 5:11pm On May 18, 2023
Baba Apapa is the hero of all lovers of truth and justice.

God bless him.

23 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa / Anthony Enahoro Was Indicted By A Military Panel In 1976 / Seven Critical Gas Development Projects In Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.