Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) (41724 Views)

APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) / All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) / I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Okay
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by olumike001(m): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
sirchim:
mek I laff you wela. If someone told you that OBI the Tsunami, will deal with THIEFNIBU in Lagos and Abuja, and while Atiku, will deal with him in his own state of origin, you and THIEFNIBU, no go gree. But when THIEFNIBU saw his down fall coming fast, he decided to rig his way up. Even, himself, knew he never won the election. What happened, to your EYENECK promise, of uploading our results in real time?

What happens to the results...do u have prove that collated result has been altered?
Just be happy run, if all you said will make u happy...then I dont have anything else to say, your happiness matters to me.
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by sirchim(m): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
olumike001:

What happens to the results...do u have prove that collated result has been altered?
Just be happy run, if all you said will make u happy...then I dont have anything else to say, your happiness matters to me.
of course, they were altered, that's why we are in court, and if the judiciary can do the right thing, then we will have hope and confidence in them.
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by olumike001(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
sirchim:
of course, they were altered, that's why we are in court, and if the judiciary can do the right thing, then we will have hope and confidence in them.

Can you or LP help the judiciary to make the right decisions by providing the altered results to the court, INEC have also uploaded results online....ask any celebrity or anyone that monitor the result on the election day to check his or her polling unit results if its not the same....i personally did this with all my Obidient friends and i have my observations already...

1 Like

Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by sirchim(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
olumike001:

Can you or LP help the judiciary to make the right decisions by providing the altered results to the court, INEC have also uploaded results online....ask any celebrity or anyone that monitor the result on the election day to check his or her polling unit results if its not the same....i personally did this with all my Obidient friends and i have my observations already...
I heard you, and what happened to those results posted after many days, I know you will claim network glitch as usual, but we all know it was strategies to temper with the results. Don't worry, yesterday was for PDP, and today is for APC, but Time must surely tell. Enjoy your stolen MANDATE, the world already knew.
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:

See Mumu, Money wey ah don see, invest am well con see times 50 of it. Mugu like you. Be Whining yourself!!
You shouid be ashamed of yourself. 200k is my monthly data subscription fee on airtel for 2 Terabyte. You're facing hardship and you're feel OK that hardship is a norm.

Your little earthling, you shouid be ashamed.
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by olumike001(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
sirchim:
I heard you, and what happened to those results posted after many days, I know you will claim network glitch as usual, but we all know it was strategies to temper with the results. Don't worry, yesterday was for PDP, and today is for APC, but Time must surely tell. Enjoy your stolen MANDATE, the world already knew.

It's simple, do you have any contrary reports. See emotions dont work here. I have seen many of my Obidients church member calm down after seeing the results on portal. They saw no difference Oga. It's simple Obi or Atiku didnt win the election. Did you see the results from anamvra, if you didn't see its still there o. LP agent signed for all parties, its still there check it out yourself. Don't lie to your conscience
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by Thubv: 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
That woman in yellow, to suck her boobs go make sense die aswear.

Imagine her still having her boobs standing gidigba like dat even at her evening newspaper stage.
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by mywells: 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
The judge's has been well fed with billions of naira,they'll definitely dance to the tune of their pay master,hypocrite judge's.
Re: People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) by sirchim(m): 12:44am On Sep 07, 2023
olumike001:

It's simple, do you have any contrary reports. See emotions dont work here. I have seen many of my Obidients church member calm down after seeing the results on portal. They saw no difference Oga. It's simple Obi or Atiku didnt win the election. Did you see the results from anamvra, if you didn't see its still there o. LP agent signed for all parties, its still there check it out yourself. Don't lie to your conscience
Let me ask you a question, did tinubu also won in PH?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts As Tinubu's Ex-CSO Is Deployed To Kwara As Police Commissioner / 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death / 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.