Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! (8689 Views)

Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation / Menses On Wedding Night? / So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by bingbagbo(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2011
Weytin make i do now?
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by r231(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2011
what do you want us to do undecided
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by Goldieluks: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2011
I wonder^

so people still get drunk on sundays?
shocked
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2011
Jump off a cliff and make life easier for everyone around you.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by InkedNerd(f): 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2011
@OP: Well, you have two options. You can do it, or you can choose not to do it. Do you want to Be Intimate with her while she's on her period?
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by bingbagbo(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2011
no!!!!
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by Goldieluks: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2011
so you know what to do then ? whinning baby.
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by InkedNerd(f): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2011
bin gbagbo:

no!!!!

Ok, so then tell her you don't want to and that you're not comfortable with the idea.

Goldieluks:

so you know what to do then ? whinning baby.

lol, I was thinking the same thing grin
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by Goldieluks: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Ok, so then tell her you don't want to and that you're not comfortable with the idea.

lol, I was thinking the same thing grin

Lol,you even have the time to knock some solution into his coconut head. cheesy
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by bingbagbo(m): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2011
she is threatening breakup!
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by InkedNerd(f): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2011
bin gbagbo:

she is threatening breakup!

Lemme ask you something. . . A woman who is threatening to break up with you because you don't wanna dip your chico stick in her red river, does that sound like someone you really wanna be with? My dear, please take control of your balls and stop acting like you don't know what to do here. If she is doing this to you, then what else will she threaten you with? If indeed your story is true, then I must say, this is a sad state of affairs.

Goldieluks:

Lol,you even have the time to knock some solution into his coconut head. cheesy

lol, sometimes I wonder why I bother grin
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by Goldieluks: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ok good for you both.
Are we allowed to enjoy our sunday evening in peace,now?
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by MrsChima1(f): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2011
Goldieluks and Inkie

You guys are so sweet trying to help Patient 21 from Yaba Left. lipsrsealed
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2011
LOL my thoughts exactly.
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by Goldieluks: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2011
Especially Inkie, am only after my sunday evening peace of mind,from reading posts from this drunk OP. cheesy
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by bingbagbo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2011
I 4give u
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by Goldieluks: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed
but but but erm, you are confusing everyone on here.
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by InkedNerd(f): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2011
lol, you are are crackin' me up grin
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by christygenius(f): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2011
That is very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy disgusting. How can she say dt. Guy better wisen up. It irritates me to see the period on myself talk more of having , during that time. Are u sure ur G/f is ok at all?
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by InkedNerd(f): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2011
christygenius:

That   is   very   veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   disgusting.   How   can   she   say   dt.   Guy   better   wisen   up.   It   irritates   me   to   see   the   period   on   myself   talk   more   of   having  ,   during   that   time.   Are  u   sure   your   G/f   is   ok at   all?

Her wanting to have sėx during her period doesn't mean she's not well in the head. It's a lot more common than you might think. Just because you may not want to entertain the idea doesn't mean that someone else won't. I knew a Bajan guy who used to like stuff like that.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by sexsinners(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2011
most girls during tht time usually just stay in bed.and get mad.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by Goldieluks: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by slimyem: 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2011
This thread is clearly an attention-seeking one.Op,we have noticed you are around.you can rest now.
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by christygenius(f): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2011
different strokes for different folks i think
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by InkedNerd(f): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2011
slimyem:

This thread is clearly an attention-seeking one.Op,we have noticed you are around.you can rest now.

lol grin
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2011
[size=14pt]International thread of Ogbonge Mumuism!. . .[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by dammizz(m): 5:25am On Oct 17, 2011
^ gbam!
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by dammizz(m): 5:25am On Oct 17, 2011
^ gbam!
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by dewaskillz: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Don't tink its possible and neva heard of such a woman wanting it during her period They re so self-irritated,offensive during dis period I just think this is just a cooked up story joor
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by Big4wig(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
I have ur total answer oya visit http://Google.com
Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by jesuspikinjp(m): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Make sure you eat her toto well well b4 you stick your rod in it, she will love it when your mouth full of blood and you look like vampire

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
bin gbagbo: Weytin make i do now?
Give it to her harder harder harder hardest...though blood is not as viscous as kpekus oil so it really won't be all that fun but give it to her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Evia Simon Goes Nude.is This Real Or Film Trick? / Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs / Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.