Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? (2003 Views)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Bukola94: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
skino4united:
Ordering from aliexpress is a stress to me because you can't just order with any naira card. You'd need a virtual dollar or any other compatible card which you may not have handy and would take another process to acquire that.
Well, this is actually one of the reasons why it's good to buy locally available smartphones like Infinix, Samsung, Itel, etc.
Quality after sales service support is readily available in all cites of the Federation unlike for Xiaomi who's service centers are limited and spare parts are not readily available.
Infact, most times, you'd still have to order spare parts from Aliexpress for some Xiaomi devices when the screen has issues.
So, I'd advice you go to a reputable phone store in the country and buy devices like Samsung, Infinix, Tecno, Itel, etc who's parts are available everywhere
Order online from 3Chub,Femtech or Fonemart
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by nokia46: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Jacobx007:
Don't buy global ROM ooooo, buy GLOBAL VERSION only. There are differences between the two versions.
Pls am curious to know the difference between global ro and global version. Thank you in advance
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Jacobx007: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
nokia46:

Pls am curious to know the difference between global ro and global version. Thank you in advance
There are some international bands that are missing in the global ROM version and above all, the phone won't be verified on playstore(meaning there are some apps that won't run on the phone) unless you root and apply some tweaks with Magisk app.
My brother, just stay away from global ROM phones on AliExpress

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by kuljayms1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
I'll say you should walk into a phone store and purchase instead of stressing via ali express.
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by DanyelAmeh: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Use the money buy Camon 20 Doodle jor. That phone dey really enter my eye. grin grin cheesy
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Zarandah: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
Go to a physical store and buy what you want.
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Vicoriongadgets: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
XavierParker:
Hi guys

Pls how do I pay for the Xiaomi phone on AliExpress. A friend of mine got the phone from AliExpress and I really loved it, but have been trying to pay with my card and it's not working.

sorry you’re having this issues, it’s one of the restrictions we have to face as Nigerians trying to make cross country payments but worry no more because you have 3 options which you can set up in less than 15 minutes and you’re good to go.

First is download chipper cash (I personally use this one) from App Store or play store and sign up. You will be required to verify with BVN then go ahead to create a dollar card. Fund it and you get a limitless card that enables you make payments on any site that requires dollar payments.

Second is payday, third is barter. All this platforms gives you access to own a dollar card which don’t cost more than 2k Naira in case of chipper cash. Don’t mention 😊
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by jojothaiv(m): 12:14am On Sep 07, 2023
DanyelAmeh:
Use the money buy Camon 20 Doodle jor. That phone dey really enter my eye. grin grin cheesy
Na your eyes e dey enter, if e no con enter the OP nko how we want take separate the fight.
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Brownbetsport24: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2023
Custom shege await you
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Deelaw(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2023
Why stress yourself when you can get it cheaper and faster at Jumia? 🤷

1 Like

Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by constance500: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
XavierParker:
Hi guys

Pls how do I pay for the Xiaomi phone on AliExpress. A friend of mine got the phone from AliExpress and I really loved it, but have been trying to pay with my card and it's not working.

That is the same amount I bought it here if not less at 3CHUB.
Why stress yourself to order and waste money on shipping
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by PotterJokes44: 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jayjerjay:
What happened to walk-in stores?
You must be a very patient person

LOL, like!??
Come on there are other ways to get what you want because you're obviously knocking on the complicated door, the stress shouldn't be worth it though, that's all I'm saying
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by IzuKiba77: 12:03am On Sep 09, 2023
Arielmike:
Save your yourself the stress and order from jumia or konga. You will definitely get it there, or see another nice device to buy.
Exactly!!!
You should be looking at other options and save yourself the stress, there are several other easy ways to get what you want but not through all that stress, mind you a lot can go wrong if you don't actually know what you're doing or how to use that process
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by KeplersCross: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2023
nightbuzzer:
If you buy from AliExpress pray nothing happens to that phone .. Xiaomi warranty doesn't cover for imported phone . Even those that bought here they hear am hot to fix their phones
Fr Fr
Haaa if this is actually right then I guess looking at other options lol
Not worth the risk abeg and considering the current Naira to Dollar rate tongue tongue
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by skywalker240(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
RGBshield:
save your money .........people they run from that phone u they talk how to use dollar buy am lipsrsealed.... come borrow me money abeg
Yes, hope he goes for something more better like Samsung, or apple or even pixel

We know the rubbish you will later want to convince him to buy is below the redmi though
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by talktalk4u: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
KeplersCross:

Fr Fr
Haaa if this is actually right then I guess looking at other options lol
Not worth the risk abeg and considering the current Naira to Dollar rate tongue tongue
Aliexpress version is the best... the quality is different
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Timbrown: 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
How's it different from what you will get in a walk in store.
talktalk4u:
Aliexpress version is the best... the quality is different
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by dukeo(m): 4:40am On Sep 13, 2023
Creamcrest:

Use wema bank card or create a virtual credit card online,fund it with naira and convert to dollar.Use it for your payment and it's guaranteed to work.

If you need further explanation you can WhatsApp me
how much is wema rate?
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by JennymikeTech: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
Just go to a walk in store.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Kasimpay: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2023
XavierParker:
Hi guys

Get a going card an buy
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Kedata: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2023
Senior man xplain am for here na, add WhatsApp na long journey na
Creamcrest:

Use wema bank card or create a virtual credit card online,fund it with naira and convert to dollar.Use it for your payment and it's guaranteed to work.

Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Maliki001: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2023
If the percel don lost how ee go be? Pay for delivery pay for waybill wen naija de easy to buy?
Creamcrest:

Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Maliki001: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2023
Wetn him go explain, Tecno Infinix de let embrace internal stuu
Kedata:
Senior man xplain am for here na, add WhatsApp na long journey na
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Maliki001: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2023
What is the difference
Timbrown:
How's it different from what you will get in a walk in store.
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by JaneMoorer: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2023
Save yourself the premium tears, and just get another brand.
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by talktalk4u: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
0xAaron:
So many negative experiences here on ordering phones from Ali Express. So scary. Time to change method
them don change .. na nipost be the wahala back then. Bought for me to buy Xiaomi from Nigerian stores I would rather buy Infinix , Tecno or samsung
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by BrooksCarter: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
All these comments is heart breaking. I don't think Xiaomi is that bad, they still have other better products you can get.
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by BrooksCarter: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
It's not your tears. Let people buy what they want with their money.
JaneMoorer:
Save yourself the premium tears, and just get another brand.
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by BrooksCarter: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
It's not your shege, neither is it your money. Let people buy what they want, and in any way they want to.
Brownbetsport24:
Custom shege await you
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by BrooksCarter: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
Na today them start? How parcel wan take lose. There are procedures to follow for this things abeg.
Maliki001:
If the percel don lost how ee go be? Pay for delivery pay for waybill wen naija de easy to buy?
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by BrooksCarter: 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
Thank you marketer, we have seen you. Let people buy what they want.
talktalk4u:
them don change .. na nipost be the wahala back then. Bought for me to buy Xiaomi from Nigerian stores I would rather buy Infinix , Tecno or samsung

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

According to Google this 45k Phone is Nigeria's Best Value for Money Phone / Mobile Antivirus For Nokia 9300 / Apple Ios 5 Vs Google Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.