Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? (1958 Views)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by XavierParker: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hi guys

Pls how do I pay for the Xiaomi phone on AliExpress. A friend of mine got the phone from AliExpress and I really loved it, but have been trying to pay with my card and it's not working.

Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Creamcrest(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
XavierParker:
Hi guys

Pls how do I pay for the Xiaomi phone on AliExpress. A friend of mine got the phone from AliExpress and I really loved it, but have been trying to pay with my card and it's not working.

Use wema bank card or create a virtual credit card online,fund it with naira and convert to dollar.Use it for your payment and it's guaranteed to work.

If you need further explanation you can WhatsApp me
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by skino4united(m): 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ordering from aliexpress is a stress to me because you can't just order with any naira card. You'd need a virtual dollar or any other compatible card which you may not have handy and would take another process to acquire that.
Well, this is actually one of the reasons why it's good to buy locally available smartphones like Infinix, Samsung, Itel, etc.
Quality after sales service support is readily available in all cites of the Federation unlike for Xiaomi who's service centers are limited and spare parts are not readily available.
Infact, most times, you'd still have to order spare parts from Aliexpress for some Xiaomi devices when the screen has issues.
So, I'd advice you go to a reputable phone store in the country and buy devices like Samsung, Infinix, Tecno, Itel, etc who's parts are available everywhere

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by nightbuzzer: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
If you buy from AliExpress pray nothing happens to that phone .. Xiaomi warranty doesn't cover for imported phone . Even those that bought here they hear am hot to fix their phones
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by wittywriter: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
XavierParker:
Hi guys

https://www.nairaland.com/7826087/how-buy-things-aliexpress-nigeria

Wittyness
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by LikeAking: 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
XavierParker:
Hi guys

This phone Dey naija na..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Croods10: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Maybe you should try buying from their retail outlets, so you can see and be sure of what you're purchasing

1 Like

Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by skino4united(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
nightbuzzer:
If you buy from AliExpress pray nothing happens to that phone .. Xiaomi warranty doesn't cover for imported phone . Even those that bought here they hear am hot to fix their phones
no be lie
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
XavierParker:
Hi guys

Why buy from AliExpress when same is 20k cheaper on Jumia?

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by 10thElement: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
TheLoneCitizen:

people prefer the Aliexpress because of quality ....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by 10thElement: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
i can help you pay but will charge you with $980 per dollar
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by RGBshield: 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
save your money .........people they run from that phone u they talk how to use dollar buy am lipsrsealed.... come borrow me money abeg
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Jacobx007: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Don't buy global ROM ooooo, buy GLOBAL VERSION only. There are differences between the two versions.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Arielmike: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Save your yourself the stress and order from jumia or konga. You will definitely get it there, or see another nice device to buy.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by RGBshield: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Jacobx007:
Don't buy global ROM ooooo, buy GLOBAL VERSION only. There are differences between the two versions.
LOL grin
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Nuelng: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Are you really ready to go through the stress of waiting 2 months to get a device from AliExpress?
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by AREWAELENU: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Just play safe
You can buy directly from some of these smartphone brands' official websites too
or at an offline store

1 Like

Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Franktom247(m): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
I honestly don't think the phone is worth the stress my guy, try exploring other options

1 Like

Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by OladapoF(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
I will advise you to walk into any store here in Nigeria to get whatever latest Android device you want to get. Some phone Brands have been releasing amazing devices lately.

As for me, Aliexpress is not safe because the price you are seeing there is not truly the price

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Mimiko3: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Imagine if you now buy the device and it's what you ordered versus what you got?
How would you like your tears collected?
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by KingUka: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
I won't advice you to buy from Ali Express Sha, who no go nor know. But Sha avoid "had I known"
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Jayjerjay: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
What happened to walk-in stores?
You must be a very patient person

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by EinsteinAyo(m): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
Look for an alternative means of getting your device. You can consider any other Store that's very close to you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by 0xAaron: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
So many negative experiences here on ordering phones from Ali Express. So scary. Time to change method

1 Like

Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by dankwoska: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
is the global version different from the ones they are selling here?
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by AyodejiFelix(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
Even if at all you were able to order this device, you can never see it buy at this amount considering the rate of Naira to dollars.
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by AREWAELENU: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
Trouble sleep yanga go wake am

Hmmm am stuck with channels tv watching the 5 judges decide on Nigerians faith...
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
10thElement:
people prefer the Aliexpress because of quality ....

Nothing like that.

AliExpress are resellers. Xiaomi has an official store on Jumia.
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by Psady(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
TheLoneCitizen:

I doubt the difference margin should be upto 20k, you consider the Rom/Ram sizEs before thinking they all sell at a particular price.
Re: How Can I Buy The Xiaomi Phone From Aliexpress? by C2Ok: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
AREWAELENU:
Trouble sleep yanga go wake am

Hmmm am stuck with channels tv watching the 5 judges decide on Nigerians faith...
Fate.
You’re welcome 🌚

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Download To Mobile Phone Via Internet / Which Telecom Network Is The Best In Nigeria / Mtn Made Me Annoyed. Lolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.