Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election (53327 Views)

Pdp’s Natasha Akpoti Wins Kogi Central Senatorial Election / Lagos Socialite & Ex Kogi Senatorial Aspirant Azeez Igbira Is Dead. / Adeyemi, Melaye Clash Over Kogi Senatorial Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Ayodele1987(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
nlfpmod:
Natasha Akpoti has won at the tribunal.

congratulations
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by AllBlack: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Skyehigher1:
Congratulations to you Natasha but you still have a long way to go at appeal court I think appeal court is the final destination of senatorial and house of representative election tribunal

I don't care if she eventually loses the seat. She has shown that she is a Lioness and will fight her fight even in a male dominated circle

If other female politicians can learn to fight like her instead of begging for miserable positions and appointments.

4 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by mukthar2000(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
shinealight:

No one is claiming that the Judges have been bribed now oo! grin grin grin
abii ooo, let see their next excuse.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Trustedpronet: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
So happy for her unrelenting efforts
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by AllenSpencer: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kaiser20:

Get a job boy and feed yourself first
Watin be we? Did you vote in the last election?

Why are you so pained?

I mentioned patriots and not rebels. How does my sentence correlate with you?

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
You and PDP won not the constituency
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by RomanGreen: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lol, this woman show Yahaya Bello pepper, so even after dividing the road into two, this lady still defeated Bello. Congratulations Senator

Useless Yahaya Bello can go and cry

4 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by RomanGreen: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
jetolot:
All na d same nothing to offer

No doubt but APC is more devilish. PDP is the lesser evil
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by 96ACE: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
asanausana91:
senatorial petition stops at appeal court. Only the presidential and Governor scale to supreme court.
Okay, thanks for the update
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by oyoofong(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Will she reclaim her seat or they will be another court case? will they go to Appeal and supreme court? It is well.The Appeal may give different judgement and the apex court will produce the likes of Uzodi.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by philo04(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
shinealight:

No one is claiming that the Judges have been bribed now oo! grin grin grin
which of the one? Atiku or slowbi
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by 96ACE: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
TriCee:
I think the journey ends at the Appeal Court thought.
Okay, thanks
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Okwyjesus(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
nlfpmod:
Natasha Akpoti has won at the tribunal.

She ought to
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Bimpe29: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Congratulations to her. I hope what befell Governor Oyetola at the Appeal Court will not befall her as well
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by ppogba: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
I thought an idiot said a while ago that the judiciary is for the highest bidder.

Is Natasha Apoti the highest bidder?

Same judiciary some idiots are saying is compromised.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Olichoke: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Congratulations to us kogites. Kogi east senatorial election has been cancelled equally. Yaya Pharaoh is domomic rigger.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Eriokanmi: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Oscarchims:
In Nigeria where appeal can easily contradict tribunal... Till then
Senatorial election petitions end at the tribunal. There's nothing to appeal. She ran for senate,.not governorship or presidential which always ends up at supreme Court after appealing
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by eldoradoxx: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Natasha won the impostor parading himself as Senator hands down. Yajaya Bello couldn't stand the fact that a lady was about to snatch his own senatorial zone from him while he is Governor of Kogi State and did everything to stop it but his people resisted him and Natasha won.

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by spencekat(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
oyoofong:
Will she reclaim her seat or they will be another court case? will they go to Appeal and supreme court? It is well.The Appeal may give different judgement and the apex court will produce the likes of Uzodi.
No apex court here. It ends at appeal court.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by malaria(f): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
inoki247:
I think PDP don gt two senators for Kogi like that...
Sure win for dino as kogi governor .
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Jsucre(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Victory on the queue till after appeal
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by TheMostComplex1: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
I am so happy for her. This's victory for democracy

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by babaalagbo11(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
I'm happy for her
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by mechanics(m): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Congrats to her.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Yankee101: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
After all yaya Bello did

He dug a hole on the road to her wards

He called her a terrorist

Etc etc

www.muriajaka.com

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
All this is part of a bigger picture being worked on in the last few days....it's all building up to something! There's a reason why their central criminal command are allowing 'small-small wins' by the opposition here and there!
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Christistruth03: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Actually after that Road she kindly built between Kogi and Edo the Prayers of the People there alone are enough to keep her rolling
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by kokoA(m): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Congratulations to her
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Dchampion65: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Now the judiciary is not for highest bidder.

Democracy is not in danger

All eyes are not on judiciary

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
I celebrate her victory too
Somehow I like her and glad a woman is pushing it tough with the men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen In Benue: Cartoon Of The Day By Punch Newspaper / Hoodlums Fired Gunshots At Igboho’s House Before Setting It On Fire – Police / Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.