Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election (53319 Views)

Pdp’s Natasha Akpoti Wins Kogi Central Senatorial Election / Lagos Socialite & Ex Kogi Senatorial Aspirant Azeez Igbira Is Dead. / Adeyemi, Melaye Clash Over Kogi Senatorial Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by rolams(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
garfield1:

If she is loved,the margin will be bigger.if dino could lose,forget it

For the woman to have won an incumbent governor's candidate. No be small thing ooo. Even if the margin is less than 500. She fought a good fight. They must have spent money, induced voters, harassed people and use lots of might. Chairman, the woman was loved.

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Freebills12: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
[color=#770077][/color][quote author=96ACE post=125618281]Celebrate after you cross the hurdle at Supreme Court
grin[/

Study your constitution... Law makers ends at appeal court.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Atlantis585: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Too fine. Is she married?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by garfield1: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
rolams:

For the woman to have won an incumbent governor's candidate. No be small thing ooo. Even if the margin is less than 500. She fought a good fight. They must have spent money, induced voters, harassed people and use lots of might. Chairman, the woman was loved.

I agree esp with apc fielding a newbie.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Atlantis585: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
96ACE:
Celebrate after you cross the hurdle at Supreme Court
grin

Okay.
But should the crook in Aso Rock do the same?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by cococandy(f): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
Oh wow. Well congratulations to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by ShaqFu: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Atlantis585:

Okay.
But should the crook in Aso Rock do the same?
just like Peter Obi and Atiku, If you're asked to prove this, I know you'll start stuttering like a stutterer. 😁
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by rolams(m): 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
garfield1:

I agree esp with apc fielding a newbie.

You get my point.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by maysjohnston: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
One down, one more to go
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by clockwisereport: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Congrats dogged fighter.

You are a winner
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Agugbadin: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
Good for her.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Badassniggga(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
Atlantis585:
Too fine. Is she married?
yep. She married last year to the Alema of Warri, a billionaire, and has even given the man a son earlier this year.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by ufuosman(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by ViceGovernor: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
oyoofong:
Will she reclaim her seat or they will be another court case? will they go to Appeal and supreme court? It is well.The Appeal may give different judgement and the apex court will produce the likes of Uzodi.
Them go pursue that barawo wen dey occupy the seat currently.
Make he go dey sell okirika for obangede.
The case has gotten to it's final bus stop...the person who cut road for his stooge has now been trapped in no man's land
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by ViceGovernor: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
rolams:

500 margin ke 😮
She won with nothing less than 4k+ votes difference.
Even the LGA chairman of okehi came to polling unit and started tearing ballot papers when he saw nobody voted for the APC stooge unknown to the slowpoke he was been recorded.

If not for the governor cutting road and burning houses of Natasha's supporters, her victory would have been a landslide
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by barnny(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
What a Shame on yahaya Bello.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Oscarchims: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Proof?
Google is there for you
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by rolams(m): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
ViceGovernor:

500 margin ke 😮
She won with nothing less than 4k+ votes difference.
Even the LGA chairman of okehi came to polling unit and started tearing ballot papers when he saw nobody voted for the APC stooge unknown to the slowpoke he was been recorded.

If not for the governor cutting road and burning houses of Natasha's supporters, her victory would have been a landslide

I was just trying to explain to him that no no matter how small the margin is, the woman has done well.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by ViceGovernor: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
rolams:

I was just trying to explain to him that no no matter how small the margin is, the woman has done well.
Oh okay I get it now 👌🏾
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Jjhunt(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
DINO is coming....... grin grin grin
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Bimpe29: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
rolams:

She we will win. She has a very good case. The collation officers changed her result. There were were mutilated results which were cleared through the duplicate copies given to the agents.
I'm glad to know 😀
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Eriokanmi: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
Oscarchims:

Google is there for you
I don't need Google. I have a copy of the Nigerian constitution. I needed you to proof to me as you differ.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Oscarchims: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I don't need Google. I have a copy of the Nigerian constitution. I needed you to proof to me as you differ.
Clearly you don't because if you do you will know that for all legislative matters as regards election discrepancies,it usually is tribunal then a final stop at appeal court... We are learning
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Calitoscassius(m): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
Fools congratulating their opressors. grin
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by emmajew(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
What will Reno Omockery do now?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Risingsunn: 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
garfield1:

No,there were over 50,000 cancelled votes.
cancelled where and where? The only place votes were cancelled I'm told is a place they call gamaja, that's the biggest pdp stronghold in kogi state, if they do the election again and again, pdp will sweep the place. APC should just forget, let them not appeal anything. Natasha defeated dem fair and square. I wish the woman is from my place. She is a treasure .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by texazzpete(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
I no know this woman from anywhere, but the fact that she was clearly the target here on Nairaland from
Paid e-thugs consistently smearing her image…I’ve been rooting for her.

Truly a stain on Nairaland that such nonsense was allowed here, and even pushed to the front page with alacrity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Myself2(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Natasha Uduaghan,,,,,,so they both fin ally put their mess behind them
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Tyktoker: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
The wave of YAKUBU AJAKA will sweep them all!
nlfpmod:
Natasha Akpoti has won at the tribunal.

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by africandollar: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
My head girl don win! Congrats babe! cool
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by SHNAYAJO: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
A huge boost for Dino melaye
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hmmm... this woman.

I used to go to her crib at Asokoro, back when she was still doing her political hustling in abuja. No husband, controversies back then, hobnobbing with the high political figures in Abj and beyond.

Now she gets the senatorial seat. Hobnobbing and secret paying of dues does pay off in the world of Nigerian politics.
I can never be a fanatic. Some people here will do anything for the crumbs that these people throw at them. I'd rather suffer than be a blind supporter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo / Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics / Herdsmen In Benue: Cartoon Of The Day By Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.