Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election (53330 Views)

Pdp’s Natasha Akpoti Wins Kogi Central Senatorial Election / Lagos Socialite & Ex Kogi Senatorial Aspirant Azeez Igbira Is Dead. / Adeyemi, Melaye Clash Over Kogi Senatorial Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by nairalanda1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Well, congrats, but wow....Yahaya Bello must be feeling somehow now. grin

After digging that hole on the road...obviously the hole was not BIG ENOUGH!

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Oscarchims: 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Senatorial election petitions end at the tribunal. There's nothing to appeal. She ran for senate,.not governorship or presidential which always ends up at supreme Court after appealing
There's appeal court for all legislative positions
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by rolams(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
inoki247:
I think PDP don gt two senators for Kogi like that...

How? Do they have one before or won it through the court?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Invest4growth: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Yahaya Bello is a destroyer. Now he has lost two out of three Senators with his gra gra posture. He thought he was invincible. Now he has been brought to life.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by inoki247: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
rolams:

How? Do they have one before or won it through the court?

I think through the court yesterday if I'm not mistaken...
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Obeysco: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
Shame on Yeye Bello, upon the deliberate destruction of road to Natasha's home town on a day to this election. The idiot eventually lost in Court.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by garfield1: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Congrats my person ...well deserved ..Welcome to Senator Natasha Akpoti
She will lose at appeal
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by pocom35: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
Seems the juju she did worked
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by rolams(m): 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bimpe29:
Congratulations to her. I hope what befell Governor Oyetola at the Appeal Court will not befall her as well

She we will win. She has a very good case. The collation officers changed her result. There were were mutilated results which were cleared through the duplicate copies given to the agents.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by rolams(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
garfield1:

She will lose at appeal

How?

On what basis?

I do not like the way you allowed the love of your political party turned you against the truth. I hope you don't die this way, there is life after death oooo.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Benwallt(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
When will labour party win? God just dey disgrace labour party left, right , centre
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by garfield1: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
rolams:

How?

On what basis?

Bello will never lose his zone plus cancelled votes was up to 100k
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by rolams(m): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
garfield1:

Bello will never lose his zone plus cancelled votes was up to 100k

When it has been proven in court? Bello can't influence this. It is difficult to cheat a lawyer who contested and win an election. I have seen like 3 cases or 4.

Bar. Olujimi of Ekiti and Bar. Shote of Ogun State are the two candidates that recently proof that.

If the cancelled vote was over 100k, why was the APC candidate declared winner before?

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by rolams(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
inoki247:

Ok. Is it a senatorial district or rep?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by rolams(m): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
inoki247:

I just confirmed now. There will be a rerun. But the margin of lead is wide ooo. Over 26k. The man may still return.

Check it here. https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/tribunal-sacks-kogi-senator-isah-orders-supplementary-poll/amp
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by garfield1: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
rolams:

When it has been proven in court? Below can't influence this. It is difficult to cheat a lawyer who contested and win an election. I have a seen like 3 cases or 4.

Bar. Olujimi of Ekiti and Bar. Shote of Ogun State are the two candidates that recently proof that.

If the cancelled vote was over 100k, why was the APC candidate declared winner before?

Inec were simply pressurized by bello to do his bidding.i see the appeal calling for a rerun
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Sensiblerealist: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Senatorial Noor dey reach supreme, Na Appeal court e end unless Na under some unusual technicalities

96ACE:
Celebrate after you cross the hurdle at Supreme Court
grin

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Bashgold64(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
She's the real winner....
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Risingsunn: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
inoki247:
I think PDP don gt two senators for Kogi like that...
the other one will be rerun, I expect PDP to win it fair and square, because igala people are very angry at the moment with APC
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by inoki247: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Risingsunn:
the other one will be rerun, I expect PDP to win it fair and square, because igala people are very angry at the moment with APC

Ok let's be hopeful make Yahya sha no use him normal tactics na Wike style that one dey use for election....
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by gotnel: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
nlfpmod:
Natasha Akpoti has won at the tribunal.

Congratulations on this wonderful news
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by odonkoro: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
This is clear demonstration that some members of the judiciary cannot be bought with money, or intimidated by the powers of darkness. Congratulations to Natasha, and all the people of Kogi Central who stands by the truth, fair play and justice. Truly Ebira, lives and stand by her name: Good character. Fraudulent politicians should be flushed out of Nigeria political system. Once more, congratulations Mrs. Natasha Akpoti- Uduagan, Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, representing the good people of Kogi Central.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Risingsunn: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
malaria:

Sure win for dino as kogi governor .
Dino can't win Kogi election, don't be deceived. He will be thoroughly defeated. He can't even come second.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Risingsunn: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
garfield1:

Inec were simply pressurized by bello to do his bidding.i see the appeal calling for a rerun
there can only be a rerun in the case of too many cancelled votes, not the case here.

Natasha won fair and square. 4LGAs out of 5. The rigging was too obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by garfield1: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Risingsunn:
there can only be a rerun in the case of too many cancelled votes, not the case here.

Natasha won fair and square. 4LGAs out of 5. The rigging was too obvious.

No,there were over 50,000 cancelled votes.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Eriokanmi: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Oscarchims:

There's appeal court for all legislative positions
Proof?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by donmik: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Congrat, The Queen
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by rolams(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
garfield1:

The woman may win the rerun ooo. People really loved her.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by garfield1: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
rolams:

The woman may win the rerun ooo. People really loved her.

If she is loved,the margin will be bigger.if dino could lose,forget it
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by asobo1: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
96ACE:
Celebrate after you cross the hurdle at Supreme Court
grin
National assembly petition ends at Appeal Court
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Badassniggga(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
ShaqFu:
after being caught on camera rigging allegedly? Lol
lol caught on which camera? You see Natasha with ballot 🗳️ box? You go dey alright las las grin grin grin
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Badassniggga(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
davit:

Really? Harmless woman that used her power to jail a blogger for criticising her? Una no dey current at all?
Shut up. Which power she get for Kogi? Was she serving as anything when she arrested the idiøt blogger? And you're so smart that you left out what the foølish blogger did to her. Get outta here føol and go lick your wounds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen In Benue: Cartoon Of The Day By Punch Newspaper / Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.