Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? (6533 Views)

Things You Realize And Regret When You Let That Special Someone Go / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. / Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by aloyemeka1: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2011
LeoMax:

Why regret it when you are getting rid of 1 parasite at a time. All a girl do is ask me for money May be i should stop dating models

Cheapskate!!
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by Nayah(f): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2011
No, when I'm not in the relationship anymore, the less I can do is letting you know
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by RuuDie(m): 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2011
Interesting pattern here. . . . the majority of the ladies say "no regrets" undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by kponkish(m): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2011
yea!! it'ws d best thing to do, but it does feel very bad 2 be d one dumped, dont u guys tink so?
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by cynthiafred67(f): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2011
Dyt:

i always v a reason 2 dump so i dont regret

Yea me too
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by Freesia(f): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2011
kponkish:

yea!! it'ws d best thing to do,  but it does feel very bad 2 be d one dumped,  dont u guys tink so?

There are some cases when a guy or gal  might suddenly start behaving all weird,this could sometimes mean they want to break up but they can't bring themselves to say it vocally so they use their actions as a way to communicate with you.
You end up doing the breaking up for them,only for them to act surprised or even shocked so they plead friendship after the r/ship lol

They say the Dumper has it easier than the dumpee but if the r/ship meant a lot to you as the dumper then you will be hurting as much as the dumpee
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by eklassical(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
***didnt oo, cos i can always da okafor's law anytime i feel lyk it,, n she--no complain, cos i hit it whr its sweeta.***anyfin apart 4rm s*x is error between us!!
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nope!!! I think twice before ending any relationship,  Have ended 2official one's and 33 unofficial one's,  Craazy record right?? I be fine boy naaaw,  But 1self don dump my Arse b4 looooooooool,   grin
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by qweenaxx(f): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2011
av neva known any regrets too and all chapter is closed when you are through with the 'book', ab any new thing go still dey after u don 'sample' the 'dish'. Make anoda person enjoy am as i no want am again. No hard feelings o grin grin grin
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by Skii(m): 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2011
in a few time periods after the dumping has taken place, yes. these nostalgic reminiscent feelings creep up, especially with romantic love songs (Eg Neyo, So sick, that song did me wrong). But as time increases between the dump and interactions with other females increase NO!! (Shye, Get out)
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by seedord247(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2011
Yes . . . . I forgot to take the Cond0m out of her Kini Afta the last love making
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by Olalimits(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nope but i'e ended a sexual contract that i regretted.
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by Sagamite(m): 12:52am On Oct 18, 2011
RuuDie:

Interesting pattern here. . . . the majority of the ladies say "no regrets"   undecided undecided undecided

Most women do not give a shyt about you when they stop loving you. All that sweet nothing they demand from you during the relationship is just mere meaningless and transient BS words for their pertinent insecurities.

Most will give you almost all their life when they want to be with you or are with you. But they would not give a hoot about you or your life when they stop wanting to be with you, to hell with all that sweet nothing you thought, and they told you, counted.  grin Only a few special girls are not like that.

The reality is that, to most girls, the concept of "love" is not about a person but about the decent person that is paying then attention now. They will forget the old once another nice guy is blowing their head. Love in most women's world really is a flimsy and transient concept that I think is a too risky investment if you are not careful and sharp. To me, love is not blind, no woman should convince you to believe such tosh.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by tuniski: 1:01am On Oct 18, 2011
the truth is
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by tuniski: 1:03am On Oct 18, 2011
the truth is dump orb be dumped dis generation is lost of morality and decency!
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by AmakaG29(f): 4:04am On Oct 18, 2011
I have broken a few hearts, including my own. That being said, as a mature adult I now realize that those people were only right in the moment. I have no lingering regret. There's too many people in the word who would be willing to love me and contribute to the life I'm building. Regrets only last long enough to find someone new,
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by baslone: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2011
Freesia:

There are some cases when a guy or gal  might suddenly start behaving all weird,this could sometimes mean they want to break up but they can't bring themselves to say it vocally so they use their actions as a way to communicate with you.
You end up doing the breaking up for them,only for them to act surprised or even shocked so they plead friendship after the r/ship lol

They say[b] the Dumper has it easier than the dumpee but if the r/ship meant a lot to you as the dumper then you will be hurting as much as the dumpee[/b]

Made on NAIRALAND!!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whose Your Favorite Nairalander / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) / You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.