Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) (74186 Views)

Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) / Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) / See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Paulinho59(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
Dshocker:
How were they able to count the mosquitoes to arrive at that figure?

E tire me o...
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Blackman101: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
we see craze things all the time and this one stand out
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Juniorangel(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Who count am....
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
Paulinho59:
Tomorrow W.H.O will start telling us to stay indoor as a result of one unknown sickness that is contagious but they will hear/see such news and still do nothing about it.
Dey there! Asian cultures eat even cockroaches and nothing dey do them. You better start looking for ways to make burgers out of those rats wey full everywhere. Dey mention WHO as if WHO go come fill your stomach with food. undecided

Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by sulakishop(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
Yummy
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by RPG2020(m): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
COVID 20.20 loading
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Passionate888: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
As long as you suck my blood I'll eat your meat grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by GoodGovernance: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Who counted the 500,000 mosquitoes? angry
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Mosba: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Just when you think you have seen it all. Hmmmm, I call this indirect cannibalism, don't ask me why but just don't forget mosquitoes suck human blood

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Chucks13: 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
You caught 500,000 mosquitos just to create a bite of meat...!

That's some unusual level of idleness and mental deficiency, especially where it has no massive or ground-breaking health value.

Thank you bro.

Some human don't deserve to still be walking around they are just a bloody waste life wallahi for spending so much time to gathered 500k damn vampire insect called Mosquiotoes just for a meal then he must be very idle and likely on early stage of lunacy.
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by 9jaBloke: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Closet cannibalism
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Dey there! Asian cultures eat even cockroaches and nothing dey do them. You better start looking for ways to make burgers out of those rats wey full everywhere. Dey mention WHO as if WHO go come fill your stomach with food. undecided

Those ones eat any and everything... There is just no limit to their culinary madness. embarassed

That's why I avoid Chinese food like a plague.
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by hardon1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
Na wetin mosquitos need be that😂😂
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Kobojunkie: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
â–  Those ones eat any and everything... There is just no limit to their culinary madness. embarassed
â–  That's why I avoid Chinese food like a plague.
You call it culinary madness yet they don't seem to suffer a lot of the dietary problems that is typical with Africans. Continue! undecided

2. You avoid the Chinese like a plague, yet they have all but taken over your country? Continue! lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by MICVOCT(m): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
Padipadi:
Oshisko

O tipe gan grin
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by UnimkeAk(m): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
Revenge eating , I wish it was even alive
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by topyhanky(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Hey, I'm sure you've noticed the crazy high petrol prices and unreliable power supply lately. Well, Jakom Communication is here to offer you a solution that can save you money AND keep you safe. Our solar panels will help you reduce your dependence on fossil fuels, and our top-notch CCTV system will give you peace of mind knowing your home or business is secure. No more worrying about high energy bills or feeling vulnerable to crime.
Best Regards
Joshua
Jakom Communication

1 Share

Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Mosquitoes are not animals baba..
So what are they?

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Gabbriell: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Douglad:
Mosquito no get economic value. I no know why scientist never invent something to cause their mass extinction.

God I hate these animals

See pure wickedness. You want to cause a whole specie of insect to go extinct!

Thank God Man no be God.
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
Now that am eating 🥺.... Una well done oo
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You call it culinary madness yet they don't seem to suffer a lot of the dietary problems that is typical with Africans. Continue! undecided

2. You avoid the Chinese like a plague, yet they have all but taken over your country? Continue! lipsrsealed

Culinary Madness is more good-humoredly metaphorical than insulting or condescending... Anyone with even a pedestrian grasp of Grammar can easily see that.

I never said I avoid the Chinese (I wonder where you read that), just their cuisine...!

I have had the pleasure of partaking in it, and let's say it didn't go well with my system. Well, it can be said that might have been a prejudicial coincidence, and I won't even argue its validity. However, I continue to fastidiously avoid their delicacies. My digestive system, my choice of meals.

Since you went to the extent of mentioning it, please can you explain what my distaste for Chinese cuisine has to do with our 4th world nation being handed to them on a platter (No pun intended). Thank you.
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Abundantauto34: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
God forbid me I can't eat this thing o even though hunger Wan kill me.
Keke napep for sale at 400k
Everything working perfectly fine
And in good condition
Call or whatsapp if interested 09132161902
Isolo lagos

Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Bigseven(m): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ewwww that’s they discover another pandemic
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Curiouscity(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Wow..this is ingenious. I would definitely like to try a burger made from termites caught during the rainy seasons in Nigeria though. undecided

I would love to see this too. I mean the termite burger. But sadly, most time Nigerians lack innovation and initiative. We are only good at copying from others. So many farm produce rot away during harvest and bloom season, yet we don't add value to them. We believe imported food is better than ours.
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
â–  Culinary Madness is more good-humoredly metaphorical than insulting or condescending... Anyone with even a pedestrian grasp of Grammar can easily see that.
I never said I avoid the Chinese (I wonder where you read that), just their cuisine...!
I have had the pleasure of partaking in it, and let's say it didn't go well with my system. Well, it can be said that might have been a prejudicial coincidence, and I won't even argue its validity. However, I continue to fastidiously avoid their delicacies. My digestive system, my choice of meals. Since you went to the extent of mentioning it, please can you explain what my distaste for Chinese cuisine has to do with our 4th world nation being handed to them on a platter (No pun intended). Thank you
Foods with Asian roots are also slowly taking over the Nigerian dinner table. Noodles for one. undecided

Anyways, Nigerians ought to learn from their culinary madness and maybe come up with a way to turn all those rats and pigeons we have into needed sources of proteins. lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by ElSudani: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Eat them before they eat you.
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Foods with Asian roots are also slowly taking over the Nigerian dinner table. Noodles for one. undecided

Anyways, Nigerians ought to learn from their culinary madness and maybe come up with a way to turn all those rats and pigeons we have into needed sources of proteins. lipsrsealed

Okay... I agree with you, and I believe poverty is ensuring that happens.

As for me... Nah.
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
But why
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
Okay... I agree with you, and I believe poverty is ensuring that happens.As for me... Nah.
Don't forget the lizards and spiders wey full the place. All na food! grin

Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by pongwa(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im-tSpzHYw0

Check out this mosquito meat made from 500,000 mosquitoes 😲

Well if you care for a delicious mosquito beef burger, or mosquito meat stew, you know where to find it now cheesy

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cw2w23MJu2h/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==
I like the idea of eating your enemy. Na me go see the end of my enemies
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by gentleguy1975: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I doubt all 500,000 mosquitoes are first checked for gender prior to inclusion in the burger. lipsrsealed
u are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) / What Is Parsley Leave Called In Nigeria Local Dialects? / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.