Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) (74200 Views)

Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) / Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) / See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Slydan204: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
I will like to taste this just because of how mosquitoes tormented me all my life. At least a bite back will be satisfactory
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Don't forget the lizards and spiders wey full the place. All na food! grin

Damn... That's a whole new level of Ewww! embarassed
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by todugo(m): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Alot of your all doing hmmm and ewww are the same people that eat lab induced meat called G.M.O which is worse compared to eating mosquito burger.

You eat chemical injected fat chickens from fast foods and thinks it's healthy chicken. See you see cancerπŸ˜‚
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by RenaissanceGuy: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Mosquitoes are not animals baba..πŸ˜‚.
Don't mind him. Mosquito is a plant.
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by VIKTO83(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
This is good I must say.
We have suffered so much in d hands of mosquitoes.
Now is pay back time.
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
I would like to taste Lion's meat oo
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by BoldBrainz(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
9182736455O1999:

So what are they?

Mosquitoes are insects na..πŸ˜‚
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
β–  Damn... That's a whole new level of Ewww! embarassed
Ewww... because we are not used to it yet. When they are cleanly farmed and used, even you would probably have a change of mind. undecided
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
Blood of Zacharia!! What!!!!
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
This is second degree vampirism.
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Douglad: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
MadamExcellency:

But it has economic significance.

The sum total of whatever value is gives and the value it takes is a deeply negative amount.
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Douglad: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Mosquitoes are not animals baba..πŸ˜‚.

What's the Kingdom classification of mosquitoes, Mr. Genius?

Please educate me πŸ€”
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Douglad: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

Why on Earth would Scientists make a creature that brings them Billions of Dollars yearly in profit for Anti-malarials extinct??! That's the real economic value of mosquitoes, chief. grin

The very reason why more viruses and poisons are being discovered, and mostly created by these scientists... It's a business of creating a problem and a financially-fulfilling solution. It's a no brainer!

Scientists are not exactly missionaries or charity workers, you know. cool

I no know whether person don tell you before oo but you get sense die.

I don't know why I didn't even think about it from that angle. They make more money from sales of insecticides, malaria drugs, mosquito nets, coils and many other repellants than they ever would from the sale of a mosquito extinction chemical. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You're not wrong at all
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by BoldBrainz(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Douglad:

What's the Kingdom classification of mosquitoes, Mr. Genius?

Please educate me πŸ€”

Kingdom - Animalia.
Phylum - Arthropoda.
Class - Insecta.

That it belongs to the Kingdom Animalia doesn't make the mosquito an animal. As of 2022, over 2 million species of animals have been scientifically studied and described. Half of that figure are "insects", close to 100,000 are molluscs, etc. There are even plants that are unconventionally described as belonging to the animal kingdom, like the amoeba.
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Mosquitoes are insects na..Γ­Β Β½Γ­ΒΈΒ‚
And insects are?
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Douglad: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Kingdom - Animalia.
Phylum - Arthropoda.
Class - Insecta.

That it belongs to the Kingdom Animalia doesn't make the mosquito an animal.

As of 2022, over 2 million species of animals have been scientifically studied and described. Half of that figure are "insects", close to 100,000 are molluscs, etc. There are even plants that are unconventionally described as belonging to the animal kingdom, like the amoeba.

Confidently incorrect πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The bolded above is your personal opinion which you injected. It is very wrong according to the science. Give it up

The first sentence in the web page where you got that info states this explicitly: "Animals are multicellular, eukaryotic organisms in the biological kingdom Animalia."

By that definition, you are 100% wrong and anything you post is an attempt to save face. As long as an organism is called as Animalia in the Kingdom classification, it is an animal.
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by uunwanaobong3: 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Mosquito meat kooor, malaria stew ni.

Must we chop everything in Africa?
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by zedman1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
So finally the useless mosquito has been put to useless use?
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by BoldBrainz(m): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Douglad:

Confidently incorrect πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The bolded above is your personal opinion which you interjected. It is very wrong according to the science. Give it up

The first sentence in the web page where you got that info states this explicitly: "Animals are multicellular, eukaryotic organisms in the biological kingdom Animalia."

By that definition, you are 100% wrong and anything you post is an attempt to save face. As long as an organism is called as Animalia in the Kingdom classification, it is an animal.

An attempt to save face? The first page of where I got my information from? Do you have a copy of the Encyclopedia of biological sciences? If you don't, then you're in no place to know where I got reference from.

And if you're comfortable enough classifying a mosquito as an animal, by all means, please go right ahead. The last thing on my mind right now is to argue on elementary biology with a nairalander.
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Douglad: 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

An attempt to save face? The first page of where I got my information from? Do you have a copy of the Encyclopedia of biological sciences? If you don't, then you're in no place to know where I got reference from.

And if you're comfortable enough classifying a mosquito as an animal, by all means, please go right ahead. The last thing on my mind right now is to argue on elementary biology with a nairalander.

Another attempt to save face @ the bolded.

You're trying to make it look like the classification of mosquitoes as animals is something I cooked up instead of simply saying "I'm wrong"

Every scientific reference shows that any organism in the kingdom Animalia category is an animal. It's not about me being "comfortable enough to classify", it's the science.

I'm done here.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Vello(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im-tSpzHYw0

Check out this mosquito meat made from 500,000 mosquitoes 😲

Well if you care for a delicious mosquito beef burger, or mosquito meat stew, you know where to find it now cheesy

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cw2w23MJu2h/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==
Who counted the mosquitoes?
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by mylove4God(f): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
Iyamaa. This is digusting
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by bizzibodi(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
Douglad:
Mosquito no get economic value. I no know why scientist never invent something to cause their mass extinction.

God I hate these animals
Mosquitoes has a very high economic value....they carries malaria which is harmful to humans can lead to deaths.... pharmaceutical companies made billions $$$ of profits from making malaria drugs...which inturns employs pharmacist,scientists,marketers,drivers, accountants... without mosquitoes doctors & nurses will not be happy....I especially spent #30k a year to treat myself & family of mosquitoes induced malaria...if they extinct them many people will be out of jobs.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by bizzibodi(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Abundantauto34:
God forbid me I can't eat this thing o even though hunger Wan kill me.
Keke napep for sale at 400k
Everything working perfectly fine
And in good condition
Call or whatsapp if interested 09132161902
Isolo lagos
W
#400k for this crap?
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by oneman2k7: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Africa ya were ju
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by ImperialYoruba: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
Na who count the 'squitoes? grin
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by deltaF0SS: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Did they drain the sucked blood before making the meat?
Bro this is halal!!
...Only the finest chefs
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by rosamaris: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
Who counted the mosquitoes? Oyinbo and weird ideas sha.
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Sam2310(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
Douglad:
Mosquito no get economic value. I no know why scientist never invent something to cause their mass extinction.

God I hate these animals
economic value? 'all those drug for anti-malara na wetin...Abi u think pharmacy love u.
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by DTeekay(m): 4:11am On Sep 08, 2023
The way racism is embedded in the society is just disgusting, showing a video of Black children in the bush and white persons eating what they made. Why can't white children be in the bush and a Black man eating their hard work.
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im-tSpzHYw0

Check out this mosquito meat made from 500,000 mosquitoes 😲

Well if you care for a delicious mosquito beef burger, or mosquito meat stew, you know where to find it now cheesy

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cw2w23MJu2h/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==
Re: Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) by Kobojunkie: 4:32am On Sep 08, 2023
DTeekay:
The way racism is embedded in the society is just disgusting, showing a video of Black children in the bush and white persons eating what they made. Why can't white children be in the bush and a Black man eating their hard work.
Your problem seems to be beyond comprehension. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday / White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.