Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu (33689 Views)

Enugu: Supreme Court Re-affirms Gov Mbah (PDP), Dismisses LP/Edeoga's Petition / Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu / Tribunal Upholds Wike’s Electoral Victory, Dismisses Lp’s Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by wildernessVoice: 4:02am On Sep 07, 2023
Our Constitution has been turned to tissue paper yet some of us are rejoicing.
A seed has been sown, wait for harvest
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by sharone21(f): 4:12am On Sep 07, 2023
Skyview01:
Obi should prepare for 2027.

Life goes on!

How please? Against someone who now owns Lagos, Abuja and Nigeria?

Till 2031, unless God intervenes.
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by akilo1: 4:19am On Sep 07, 2023
Acekidc4:
Finally their Cups of Tears have full and will officially start Overflowing!!

Like i always say and have been saying that Pitoobi and his gang of Miscreants are just wasting their Precious Time on top Wetin big pass them!!
they just save peter from sleeping in the court
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by alobright17(m): 4:47am On Sep 07, 2023
MyAmericandream:

I have family and friends for naija so e concern me. If Una like make Una turn the country upside down. Nigeria can never ever meet up with those continents you listed.

I know it's not heaven but the few years I have spent here is far better than the years I spent in Nigeria. After this place na heaven remain. I don't like suffering abeg.
I don't know why you guys despise change so much in Nigeria.

At a point e doesn't concern you now it concerns you ,which is which .

Change ? What at all the person you're seeking to come up did during there times in power E.g OBi as governor what did he changed in Anambra as governor. Mention them .

Change to you is only when Obi enters anything else is nonsense to you ,I know your type .

2 Likes

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by Sheggy13(m): 5:40am On Sep 07, 2023
alobright17:
Onye how did Obi became Governor over Ngige ?

He will never answer you. The idiots were even boasting that nobody can match Obi in court, that he has never lost a court case bla bla. So it is now the court is compromised? Mumu people.

1 Like

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by complexstuffs(m): 5:58am On Sep 07, 2023
truthfinder319:
I like the words as used by the judges: fallacious if not outrightly ludicrous

Obi"s lawyers deserved whatever insult they got from the judges
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by complexstuffs(m): 6:13am On Sep 07, 2023
Sabinus would have done a better job than those ludicrous layers that Obi got
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by Tareq1105: 6:59am On Sep 07, 2023
ObedBaley:
still Obidient , REGARDLESS !

Your choice of course, that's democracy.
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by Tareq1105: 7:02am On Sep 07, 2023
Sheggy13:

He will never answer you. The idiots were even boasting that nobody can match Obi in court, that he has never lost a court case bla bla. So it is now the court is compromised? Mumu people.

Now that Obi lawyers jam Wole Olanipekun and Lateef Fagbemi den know say khaki no be leather.
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by Tareq1105: 7:08am On Sep 07, 2023
EdCure:
So this was how these nzogbu nzogbu jesters intended to reclaim their mandate? With these watery and ludicrous arguments?

Obi's people are known for being too emotional. But I never knew they were this unintelligent and tactless.

THERE WOULD BE THE GREATEST PEACE IN NIGERIA WHEN ON EVERY OBIDIENTS MOUTH A PADLOCK IS HUNG HENCEFORTH.

By this judgement, peace would return to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by Tareq1105: 7:15am On Sep 07, 2023
I don't even feel for Obi, he's still young. My concern is Atiku, how he's doing under this series of failure in Nigeria and US Courts.

Though he brought the calamity upon himself bcoz he couldn't see the sign that God doesn't want him to be.

But all the same I feel for him having attempted 6 times without success and Tinubu just got at first attempt.
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by Christistruth03: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2023
ecolime:
If 25% votes in Abuja is that weighty, then there is no point wasting Billions to conduct elections across the country.

INEC go just conduct elections in Abuja and let the votes of those special humans living there decide the fate of we the lesser humans in other states 🙄

The Osu Caste System did much damage o!

To the extent that some Lawyers stood up in Court trying to impose it on the rest of the Nation because of just an Election they lost

They wanted Abuja voters to have the right to Veto other Nigerian Voters

The Osu Caste System did much damage!

1 Like

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2023
chisomkachy:
Having resolved all the issues against the Petitioners and in favour of the respondents, this petition is clearly unmeritorious.

https://twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1699456247584457146?t=veCyhIp3NOTzwAFWeJ6CDA&s=19
Gbam!
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
alobright17:

At a point e doesn't concern you now it concerns you ,which is which .

Change ? What at all the person you're seeking to come up did during there times in power E.g OBi as governor what did he changed in Anambra as governor. Mention them .

Change to you is only when Obi enters anything else is nonsense to you ,I know your type .

What's this one saying again? Who is talking about Obi? Was is it only Obi than contested in the last election?
Your matter just tire. I understand your type you are so allergic to good life. If you check my previous post on NL, I have never been a supporter of Obi. So stop this Obi thing it irritates the fvk outta me.

I just want the country to the right thing, almost all the sector is corrupt and messy.
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tareq1105:
I don't even feel for Obi, he's still young. My concern is Atiku, how he's doing under this series of failure in Nigeria and US Courts.

Though he brought the calamity upon himself bcoz he couldn't see the sign that God doesn't want him to be.

But all the same I feel for him having attempted 6 times without success and Tinubu just got at first attempt.

60years old is not a young man. The boomers and silent generation need to go rest abeg. The 3 of them have nothing to offer.
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by lanre316: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Skyview01:
Obi should prepare for 2027.

Life goes on!

2027 ke? It's 2031 o. One thousand Pitobi can never ever ever ever defeat incumbent Jagaban.
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
lanre316:

2027 ke? It's 2031 o. One thousand Pitobi can never ever ever ever defeat incumbent Jagaban.

In life, we keep on trying our best and showing up.

Buhari lost for about three occasions before he eventually won. That is life.
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by alobright17(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
MyAmericandream:

What's this one saying again? Who is talking about Obi? Was is it only Obi than contested in the last election?
Your matter just tire. I understand your type you are so allergic to good life. If you check my previous post on NL, I have never been a supporter of Obi. So stop this Obi thing it irritates the fvk outta me.

I just want the country to the right thing, almost all the sector is corrupt and messy.
you're abroad and you don't know the meaning of E. G? Smh

Infact so long as the Tribunal did not remove Tinubu whatever they did is nonsense to you.

The only thing that can mean change to you is once Tinubu is out. Deny this.
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by alobright17(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
Sheggy13:

I know he will run away from the question. Judiciary only works when it favors them.

1 Like

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by lanre316: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
Skyview01:

In life, we keep on trying our best and showing up.

Buhari lost for about three occasions before he eventually won. That is life.

You're a wise man. I wish all Obi supporters will borrow small sense from your sensible words. Even Atiku has been trying since 2007.He's still trying. Obi lost once and the sky must fall. Nawao.
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 1:44am On Sep 08, 2023
alobright17:
you're abroad and you don't know the meaning of E. G? Smh

There are other examples you can use apart from Obi.
You just want to talk trash sha Now it's E.G? (like I don't know what it meant) You should have used E.G Atiku. Acting like you're super schooled. Coconut head.
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by koyeni(m): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
GeneralPula:

Good question..

It’s simple bro..

Constitution said for you to win a national election in Nigeria, you need to have 25% in at least 24 states and FCT!. Constitution didn’t state you must have 25% in a particular place or so..

Now Obi supporters are saying what the constitution is saying is that 25% is a must in Abuja! They’re saying FCT has a special status! How could that be so? Are the Nigerians living in Abuja different from the ones living in Ibadan or Kano? Lack of good interpretation of English is their problem..

It is what the court is saying now. It was a fallacious if not outrightly ludicrous" something! Why would any sane human be even thinking Abuja people are special than the rest Nigerians? Do they have 2 heads? .... That’s a complete fallacy bro! Obi lawyers are baby lawyers!

I appreciate. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him / Reno Omokri: Will Buhari Die If He Appoints Non-Muslim Northerner As Army Chief? / Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.