Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT (35735 Views)

Governors Yahaya Bello, Mai Buni, Hope Uzodinma, Oyebanji At PEPT Abuja / Dotun Babayemi's Case Against Ademola Adeleke Dismissed At Appeal Court / Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Mfetenang: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Why are IPOB goats 🐐 always losing?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Mkairbag: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
where is Aisha Yusuf & CO?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by hammerFC: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
THE TYPE OF IMAGE YOU PORTRAY WILL DICTATE AND DERTERMINE, HOW OTHERS SEE YOU AND TREAT YOU.

WHEN YOU GO TO THE WEST, YOU DEMAND JUSTICE, EQUITY AND FAIRNESS.

YOU PROTEST POLICE EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLING, SCREAMING BLACK LIVES MATTER.

YET, YOU HAVE SHOWN TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF THOSE SAME VIRTUES YOU DEMAND FRM THE WHITES.

AS A BLACK AFRICAN, YOU HAVE PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF RISING ABOVE PITINESS AND SELFISHNESS FOR THE COLLECTIVE GOOD OF A PEOPLE.

HOW CAN ANYBODY RESPECT YOU OR TREAT YOU BETTER THAN YOU TREAT YOURSELF.

THEY CALL YOU SUBHUMAN AND ANIMAL AND EACH TIME, YOU ARE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO RULE YOURSELF FOR EXAMPLE, YOU PROVE THEM CORRECT.

EVEN IF NIGERIANS NO GO SCHOOL, IS THE REST OF THE WORLD BLIND AND ILLITERATE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Obakoolex(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Gentlelox:
hope fuel is cheaper in ur village
Forget about fuel we are all buying it same price but this tribunal pain is only for your likes alone. Sorry grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Diligence: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
We hereby call on righteous democrats never to stoop low and allow Emilokans, Agbadorians, BaTists, & Ebolans to gloat over miscarriage of justice.

Don't ever keep mute; they are on the broad way that leads to destruction. Confront them, enlighten them, nay emancipate them; they are obviously bewitched! If anything, they should be ashamed and hid their faces forever
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by iammo(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Owo wogboo

Money don waste

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Galaxydon1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bobbie:
Jagaban to the world.
He is a god and would turn Naija to paradise.
and you can't boast of a 3 squal meals a day
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Stonem: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
GeneralPula:
Solomon Gandy Peter-Lamba Nanu;

Joined Lp on Monday
Secured ticket on Tuesday
Registered with inec on Wednesday
Did campaign on Thursday
Visited 600 churches on Friday
Participated in election on Saturday
Crushed & eliminated on Sunday

That is the end of Peter-Lamba Nanu
You should sing a song for your useless parents so they can go and find something to do and earn money for food
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Diligence: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
Make we no hear say Tinubu wan put mouth for Niger or your Gabon business! If your judiciary is seen as a joke by international community, then mind your business.

Those 5 justices/judges shall forever be remembered and their generations for this travesty; nay this miscarriage of justice!

Datti Baba Ahmed was right afterall: " I DON'T GRUST NIGERIAN JUDICIARY CONSIDERING THEIR ABRACADABRA JUDGEMENTS RECENTLY..."

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by MomohMrMoore: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obi and Obi supporters should approach Supreme court. Very stupid people. They think the votes in 5 Eastern states will win the presidency. Or as they won in Anambra, he won like that in Sokoto, Maiduguri, Ondo, Yobe. etc. fools

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Henry22(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nigeria has gone to the dogs finally......I don't pity for her because her citizens wanted it so.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by manchyme: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Adjovi:
What a joke of a country....I was not expecting their decision to favour us in the first place. But joking apart, these people killed our Constitution today and it's ripple effect when it starts. Hmm let me not say much.

As for the fools who have called us wailers, you called us wailers when we warned against Buhari, now you're calling us wailers because we are warning you again about tinubu.

When the after effect of Buharis administration took effect, many withdrew their children from private institutions to put in public schools because they could not afford it anymore, many people lost their jobs especially in the banking sector , howbeit businesses where still managing to flourish.

Now under tinubu every sector is being hit, businesses are crumbling but you're here suffering and smiling and calling us wailers when for a fact you are actually wailing in the corners of your room. Things will still get much worse than this so prepare. When you come out to cry for help no one will listen to you because we all need help at the moment.

When una go rest?
Obi no win

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by onuman: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
They Labour in vain finally
These Obidients are just cowards; I thought they would have burnt down everywhere by now
So they all threatened the Judiciary for nothing?

Who do you think you can blackmail by writting all these rubbish from this judgment which even a sophomore law student can see is by a rented set of judges? Not the Obidients, of course. They are brighter and more patriotic than you your APC appointed judges.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Adjovi: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peejayz:
just a question

How do you know that obi will do a better job?

Before the elections he was the only one who mentioned the problems we are facing in Nigeria and how to solve them.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by BigBashiru: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Chucks13:

Leave black man out of this and stop being pathetic like someone that lost his wife.

Obi is a bastard motherfucker who want to eat where he didn't sowed and we bursted his testicles and grilled it with hot chilli to serve him a hot chilli dose of it today.

Oga I think say una talk say I dey lie when I told una untrained kids obi will fail in the election, he will fal in Tribunal and he will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime.

By now obi body for don dey tell am. However, Mr man we are still waiting for that revolution you promised if obi failed at Tribunal abi una dey fear or what? We already dares you all to make the mistake to enter street na? So why talking like witch rain beat in the coven?......

See thought pattern. You (the black man) have a very long way to go....
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obakoolex:
undecided Obidients have laboured in vain, we told them but they won't listen.
Even person wey poor, is also talking about labouring in vain grin

People are really mad im this country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by phemmyfour: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
These Obidients are just cowards; I thought they would have burnt down everywhere by now
The joke is in you

You are not free for the next 8yrs
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Gentlelox: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obakoolex:

Forget about fuel we are all buying it same price but this tribunal pain is only for your likes alone. Sorry grin
So u derive joy in suffering and having others suffer with u.... Unfortunately for u, I benefit from Dix same apc and get my allowances without working bt I will never support evil. I don't support Apc online bt I get paid millions by this same govt... Cold truth

I know d people sending me account number daily... People dey suffer for Dix Country... Make ona get small conscience
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Chochovini: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
I REMAIN OBIDIENT. Nothing can change that. This country must be liberated pretty soon from the evil grips of wicked demons in human form.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by infogeneral: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
It is daydreaming to think that the court will unseat the President in Nigeria and cause instability in the African most populous nation. We already have plenty issues of political instability to deal with in Africa. Judges are human too.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by fortune1968: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
duro4chang:
We told them. I personally told them on many occasions
Dem no dey hear word . Deaf na im dem be .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by confusedlady(f): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
Reelmii:
Na wah o....from he will not contest to he will loose the primaries..
From he will not win the election to he will not be inaugurated...

From he will be disqualified to he will not win at the tribunal....

This jagaban juju dey work wonders grin grin

The headless mob keep on shifting the goalposts.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by complexstuffs(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
nairalanda1:
Right, APC has won, and most Nigerians IPOB are angry.

The deed has been done. When Obi pulled out of PDP and essentially took the party's Southern support base with him, and at the wrong time even, Tinubu was going to win. I won't be surprised if someone found out that some backhand payments were going on somwhere...

The truth is, most Nigerians IPOB are upset, angry and bitter about this. We got 8 years of APC government, no change. And now we are about to get another 4 years because the oppositon could not even be united. And let's be honest, Atiku should have stood down. He is old, and it is time for the South. But no. (Obi too should have at the very least also realized that we had to get APC out now, fighting for perfect candidate won't do anything).

Well, APC supporters, your man has 4 years to convince Nigerians. He better get to work.

Fixed
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by hammerFC: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
BigBashiru:

See thought pattern. You (the black man) have a very long way to go....

THEY ARE COMMONLY REFERED TO AS WICKED PEOPLE.

OR WICKED AFRICAN PEOPLE.

I HAVE HEARD THAT TERM AND DESCRIPTION SO MANY TIMES.

IF YOU CANNOT SEE PAST SELFISHNESS OR PETINESS, TO ACHIEVE COMMON GOOD FOR A PEOPLE, NO WONDER EVERYWHERE WILL NEVER DEVELOP.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by confusedlady(f): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Racoon:
Well,.it was a hard fight. A fight between good and evil, law and lawlessness, due process and impunity, legal and illegality, then constitutional & unconstitutionality. History will forever vindicate those who fought against this evil under the APC. Peace!

I think the next step for you is to call for military coup detat.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Diligence: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nigeria is officially now the JOKE OF A COUNTRY CONSIDERING THAT THE JUDICIARY HAS BEEN COMPROMISED, AND TURNED THE CONSTITUTION AND RULE OF LAW UPSIDEDOWN WITH their dregs salivating...

We hereby call on righteous democrats never to stoop low and allow Emilokans, Agbadorians, BaTists, & Ebolans to gloat over miscarriage of justice.

Don't ever keep mute; they are on the broad way that leads to destruction. Confront them, enlighten them, nay emancipate them; they are obviously bewitched! If anything, they should be ashamed and hide their faces forever!

The righteous should be as bold as lion! Never should we allow liars, corrupt, foolish politicians and their deceived lots to have a field day for this travesty of justice!
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Chrismania100: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Just to tell you how evil and hatred yoruba have over igbos.As if their lives will be better than an average igbo man.
Tomorrow they will tell you igbos are evil.
But, the truth is that their joy will not last forever cos no amount of marginalization will make an average yoruba man better than an igbo man.
It wil still be like Buhari regime where Hausa people will be jubilating when Buhari won thinking their lives would be better than other tribes.

VIKTO83:
We are only hearing about Obi and L.P. does it mean Atiku and PDP are irrelevant?
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by lexy2014: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

If they had eventually burnt everywhere, what would you have called them?

Would you have supported the burning everywhere?

Did they disappoint you that they didn't burn down everywhere?
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
SpIitmind:
Good now we need to ensure Obi is jailed and Igbos, and Omo ale Yorubas never contest in any election in this great country every again.

For all the bastards quoting me continue, we will soon drive the eastern menace and their sympathisers out of this country forever Insha-Allah.

Tinubu is a well know Agbero ......I don't think you will be a gentle man supporting him...lols
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by jesusislor(m): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
koboko69:
angry

I salute Peter Obi's courage irrespective of whatever name you call him.
No human being is perfect but I think with the calibre of politicians we parade at the moment, he is one of the most honest.

As regards the judgement, I laugh at majority of Nigerians in support of the judgement & abusing Peter Obi.

One of the things we all fail to understand is that a country with compromised judicial systems can not make a head way. This is not about anybody, neither Peter Obi, LP,Atiku even Tinubu. All well meaning Nigeria should be afraid of tomorrow of the country.

What legacy are we leaving behind for our children? Nothing works here because of bad leadership and yet we keep supporting corruption, evil at all levels.
One thing is sure, a day is coming and very soon that the nation Nigeria's glory shall be restored.

I rest my case for now

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by onuman: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
manchyme:

When una go rest?
Obi no win

Because it's a Republic worse than a Zoo Republic. A former drug trafficking baron is president. Obi can't be.
Country spent millions of dollars to make Electoral Act and to acquire a system for electronic transmission of vote results, to make election transparent.

Someone who calls himself a judge rules that electronic transmission of vote results is not needed in Electoral process.
How else do you define a Zoo Republic?
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by WhereMyLoud: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
BobbieZion:
Jagaban to the world.
He is a god and would turn Naija to paradise.
Your Fada.!!!! Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season / Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.