Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT (35743 Views)

Governors Yahaya Bello, Mai Buni, Hope Uzodinma, Oyebanji At PEPT Abuja / Dotun Babayemi's Case Against Ademola Adeleke Dismissed At Appeal Court / Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by PotatoSalad(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
Theunbothered:

If he doesn't turn Nigeria to a paradise you will die the same day he leaves office, amen?
No need to curse him. When he's done with his nonsense here and drops the phone, he'll slide back to reality.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Azzik: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
They Labour in vain finally
These Obidients are just cowards; I thought they would have burnt down everywhere by now
So they all threatened the Judiciary for nothing?
Shut up your stinky mouth there....I hope you are buying fuel at the rate of 200 naira clown.
One thing I know is that na all of us go still suffer the renew shege... make una dey fool una self as if na only obedient go suffer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by 2016easy2017: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
BobbieZion:
Jagaban to the world.
He is a god and would turn Naija to paradise.

This is FALASY. it's blasphemous. He's just an ordinary human and can NEVER EVER solvenit but with GOD'S help

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by johbara: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
These Obidients are just cowards; I thought they would have burnt down everywhere by now
. No be small....after all the rantings.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Almunjid(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
At least we go fit rest now, no more "all eyes on the judiciary" again.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by nairalanda1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Right, APC has won, and most Nigerians are angry.

The deed has been done. When Obi pulled out of PDP and essentially took the party's Southern support base with him, and at the wrong time even, Tinubu was going to win. I won't be surprised if someone found out that some backhand payments were going on somwhere...

The truth is, most Nigerians are upset, angry and bitter about this. We got 8 years of APC government, no change. And now we are about to get another 4 years because the oppositon could not even be united. And let's be honest, Atiku should have stood down. He is old, and it is time for the South. But no. (Obi too should have at the very least also realized that we had to get APC out now, fighting for perfect candidate won't do anything).

Well, APC supporters, your man has 4 years to convince Nigerians. He better get to work.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by 2016easy2017: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
BobbieZion:
Jagaban to the world.

This is Fallacy. it's blasphemous. He's just an ordinary human and can NEVER EVER solved it but with GOD'S help

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by hammerFC: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
TINUBU STILL WONT BE THERE FOR LONG.

THE HARDER THEY COME, THE HARDER THEY FALL.

AT THE END OF THE PROCESS, HE WILL BE STRIPED OFTHE GCFR TITLE.

WE WILL STAY THE FULL COURSE AND FOLLOW THINGS TO A LOGICAL CONCLUSION.

NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER.

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Azzik:

Shut up your stinky mouth there....I hope you are buying fuel at the rate of 200 naira clown.
One thing I know is that na all of us go still suffer the renew shege... make una dey fool una self as if na only obedient go suffer.
this line is stale

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Peejayz: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
Adjovi:
What a joke of a country....I was not expecting their decision to favour us in the first place. But joking apart, these people killed our Constitution today and it's ripple effect when it starts. Hmm let me not say much.

As for the fools who have called us wailers, you called us wailers when we warned against Buhari, now you're calling us wailers because we are warning you again about tinubu.

When the after effect of Buharis administration took effect, many withdrew their children from private institutions to put in public schools because they could not afford it anymore, many people lost their jobs especially in the banking sector , howbeit businesses where still managing to flourish.

Now under tinubu every sector is being hit, businesses are crumbling but you're here suffering and smiling and calling us wailers when for a fact you are actually wailing in the corners of your room. Things will still get much worse than this so prepare. When you come out to cry for help no one will listen to you because we all need help at the moment.
just a question

How do you know that obi will do a better job?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Gentlelox: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
BobbieZion:
Jagaban to the world.
hope ur fuel is cheaper to mine
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by XY23: 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Please o, legal minds. Now that we have gotten another definition for AND (thanks to our judiciary), what's the difference between WITHDRAWN and DISMISSED. Because this one choke o, is there any hidden meaning? Since na English they confuse us now.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Gentlelox: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obakoolex:
undecided Obidients have laboured in vain, we told them but they won't listen.
hope fuel is cheaper in ur village

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by zeecomedia: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by riczy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
Script well written and acted, thanks to d actors! Our wish is for a better Nigeria by whomever!
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Gentlelox: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
GeneralPula:
Solomon Gandy Peter-Lamba Nanu;

Joined Lp on Monday
Secured ticket on Tuesday
Registered with inec on Wednesday
Did campaign on Thursday
Visited 600 churches on Friday
Participated in election on Saturday
Crushed & eliminated on Sunday

That is the end of Peter-Lamba Nanu
the man is richer than ur entire family combined...

Na u go still suffer d economy. U are not doing him. He is made for life.

Evil people wey suffer nor dey tire

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by LegendHero(m): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obi laywer sold out.

My own conspiracy theory is that someone in APC willingly made them file that watery case at the tribunal.

Imagine the judges unanimously throw away their case. Not even one of them dissent.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by longayink: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
easyfem:
I never expect anything less than diz .... you think u can just unseat a black african man .... e go die there , jagaban is what they call him .... he has money, all he want is that seat .... and want to take the seat from him ... u must be joking ... na to look up to GOD remain ooo

A Nigerian black man for that matter.
He would rather pay for favourable judgement up front with 4 years of proceeds from crude oil.
That's why they said do not install a man as president unless the litigation on the election is over.
Both the judges and the population of Nigeria are to suffer the consequences of this set back judgement.
Who will bother to vote next presidential election?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by hammerFC: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
GO AND QUOTE ME ANYWHERE AND REMEMBER THIS POST.

THE LONGER THIS DRAGS ON THE MORE PEOPLE ARE IMPLICATED AND AT THE END, THEIR WILL BE A VIOLENT TAKEOVER.

THEN, ALL THAT HAVE CONSTITUTED AN OBSTACLE TO FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY WILL GO TO COURT.

NOW, THEY ARE LAUGHING, AND FULL OF PRIDE, WHILST THE WORLD WATCH AN INJUSTICE UNFOLD.

THEY ARE GIVING BLACK PEOPLE AND NIGERIANS A VERY BAD IMAGINE, AND MAKING THE WHITES TO SEE US AS LOWEST FORM OF LIFE, DEVIOD OF CONSCIENCE AND PRIMITIVE.

THEY WILL NEVER TAKE US SERIOUSLY.

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
With the way the judiciary has made the transmission of election results not mandatory nigerians will not come out to vote in subsequent election.The judiciary has make rigging legal.They did not talk about tinubu chicago certificates with different signatures.They dismissed tinubu's narcotic dealings as a civil matter but convicted yahoo boys because efcc found them with exotic cars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Gentlelox: 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
SpIitmind:
Good now we need to ensure Obi is jailed and Igbos, and Omo ale Yorubas never contest in any election in this great country every again.

For all the bastards quoting me continue, we will soon drive the eastern menace and their sympathisers out of this country forever Insha-Allah.
Tinubu nor know ur papa

Economy will still show u pepper.... Obi is made for life bt ur poverty knows no bound

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by ozijay: 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Is it not hand written on the wall that even if APC killed ppl and stole ballot in the court eye witness judges will still claim it's invalid and call it a skit.

LegacyB:
LP should get a refund from those clowns calling themselves lawyers. They presented a bad case from day one. The were driven by emotions and sentiments which even a baby lawyer knows doesn’t work in the temple of justice.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by MamaletASO: 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
From onset I saw that LP or Obi's case is ridiculous and laughable..

How can you petition that a winner must score 25% before he can be declared as Winner...

FCT is like the 37th State in Nigeria. It's treated like a state. If you get 25% in FCT, it will counted for you..

It's a laughable petition.. obi and his lawyers were actually clueless...

The lawyers were to be blamed..lawyers and monet are 5 & 6...
The clueless labour lawyers just wasted obi's time and gave him unnecessary hype

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by longayink: 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
hammerFC:
GO AND QUOTE ME ANYWHERE AND REMEMBER THIS POST.

THE LONGER THIS DRAGS ON THE MORE PEOPLE ARE IMPLICATED AND AT THE END, THEIR WILL BE A VIOLENT TAKEOVER.

THEN, ALL THAT HAVE CONSTITUTED AN OBSTACLE TO FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY WILL GO TO JAIL.

NOW, THEY ARE LAUGHING, AND FULL OF PRIDE, WHILST THE WORLD WATCH AN INJUSTICE UNFOLD.

THEY ARE GIVING BLACK PEOPLE AND NIGERIANS A VERY BAD IMAGINE, AND MAKING THE WHITES TO SEE US AS LOWEST FORM OF LIFE, DEVIOD OF CONSCIENCE AND PRIMITIVE.

THEY SEE WILL NEVER TAKE US SERIOUSLY.

This is injustice that cries to the high heavens for vengeance
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by BobbieZion(m): 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
2016easy2017:

This is Fallacy. it's blasphemous. He's just an ordinary human and can NEVER EVER solved it but with GOD'S help

According to Zombies he is a god....
Read between the lines.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Dumte(m): 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
No one should say thrash here. My candid advice to all those jubilating today is to enjoy the hardship without complain. In the next four years we will all come here to write our counter comments

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by blaise26abj(m): 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Why honestly do people think the judgement will go any other way ? In this fantastically corrupt country ? Lol . Una like to dey play .

On the abuja 25 percent . I said it and I agree with the tribunal on that and the drug case . Votes in Abuja are not superior to any other state in Nigeria . The drug case is not a conviction . Trump settled cases with some defendants . In the eye of the law , it is not the admittance of guilt .

However on the other points , I strongly disagree .
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by hammerFC: 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2023

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Southwestidiot: 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
The obidient movement is not like the agbado suffer head gathering of ashoebi hoe or weed eaters association you belong to. They are educated men and women.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by YesDaddyTill203: 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
Before n ko?
Anyone with his working faculties already knows that Pandora pathological liar Obi has ZERO case.
The idiot is just enjoying his 15 minutes of fame before he disappears, only to resurface in 2027.
You claimed that you won an election, you went to court to prove that you won but you did not meet the basic of what is needed to show that you won.
Basic logic requires that you go to court and show with admissible proof that you have a different number than what INECT had declared.
You did not for once contradict INEC's numbers but you expect to be declared winner.
NO be juju be that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by XY23: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ok sir. Can indigenes and/or residents of Abuja now demand for a governor and 3 senators and 9 HORs members now that it is Nigeria's 37th state? Lol. I expect to see this drama soon. That's is why the petitioners must not appeal this judgement. A lot of things have been unconsciously set in motion as it regards our constitution and elections.

MamaletASO:
From onset I saw that LP or Obi's case is ridiculous and laughable..

How can you petition that a winner must score 25% before he can be declared as Winner...

FCT is like the 37th State in Nigeria. It's treated like a state. If you get 25% in FCT, it will counted for you..

It's a laughable petition.. obi and his lawyers were actually clueless...

The lawyers were to be blamed..lawyers and monet are 5 & 6...
The clueless labour lawyers just wasted obi's time and gave him unnecessary hype

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Capture Alagarno In Borno State (pics) / Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away / Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.