Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,181 members, 7,842,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

In Celebration Of My Baby's Victory. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Celebration Of My Baby's Victory. (646 Views)

My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Celebration Of My Baby's Victory. by aQUINandmore: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
In celebration of my baby, my sugar daddy in chief, the love of my life, president Ahmed tinubu's victory at the pept, I have decided to do giveaway to five APC supporters here.

The giveaway will be a five hour romantic time with me under the duvet, come and have what people are dying and breaking their bank to get for free.

Transport fare, hotel bills, feeding will be taken care of by me too.

Terms and conditions apply.

You are free to nominate any jagaban army on nairaland.

Helinues
TemplarLandry
Acekidc4
Seunmsg
Nzogbunzogbu
kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Celebration Of My Baby's Victory. by aQUINandmore: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Come one, come all kiss kiss
Re: In Celebration Of My Baby's Victory. by aQUINandmore: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
Keep the pm coming
Re: In Celebration Of My Baby's Victory. by TemplarLandry: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Funny.
Re: In Celebration Of My Baby's Victory. by aQUINandmore: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Funny.
what great jam will you play for me baby?
Please make sure you play Mary Jane by noname gypsy
Re: In Celebration Of My Baby's Victory. by Tenrack: 3:19am On Sep 07, 2023
Delusion grandeur. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: In Celebration Of My Baby's Victory. by Jesuschrist01: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2023
Give your heart to me now...or else, thunder go faya you
Re: In Celebration Of My Baby's Victory. by BENEAMATA: 12:13am On Sep 08, 2023
Why are guys not rushing in here for this offer . Even the profile pics is giving s#× signal .

(1) (Reply)

3MTT Discussions: Getting Ready / Re: Dealing With Misandry (anti-men Posts) On Nairaland / If You Are Given '+ve Powers' To Make Accomplish A Wish, What Will U Use It 2do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.