Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup (28935 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / 3 Graves To Bury One Man: How My Late Father's Kinsmen Hijacked Burial — Lady / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by phemmyfour: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
gentposh:
Pls married men in the house help him out here...

My friend just called men to as me . I am yet to reply him
Discuss with her. She does the cooking, give her what you can afford. It can't be fixed with this Nigeria economy. What you buy 10k this month might be 20k next month

2 Likes

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Ten06(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Any amount you give will not be enough. Just be giving as you can.
I have been there.

1 Like

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by SirLakes: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2023

Mumu grin
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by izonborn098(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Simp question'' they no date before' abi na village people arrange the woman for him...
gentposh:

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by FireUpNow(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
Go ask your parents boy
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by habakukjss3: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
gentposh:

Averagely 6k
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by 12inchess: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
The OP is ma.d for creating this topic and the mods are ins.an.e for moving this to the frontpage angry angry angry angry
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Alexiiydon: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
oweniwe:

10k soup that will last one week?

In which regime? Jonathan regime or Buhari or Tinubu own? undecided
if you be female you no fit see husband na food money go reck your husband so for you 15k *4 weeks making 60k for soup in a month una no go for make am

1 Like

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Exceed15: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
How much is UNDERSTANDING.
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Westves: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
200k is manageable, bro
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Bluffly: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
Both of you should be working and contributing, doing things together. Either of you should not fan any stupid ego.
Let her ask what she needs when she needs it

1 Like

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by dododawa1: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Base on situation in NIGERIA presently
Both party should
Understand each OTHER.

UNDERSTANDING MATTER IN ALL SITUATIONS.

1 Like

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by dododawa1: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Persephone1:
100 naira will be okay.
wife material
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by OAFMods: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Yes especially those making such complain from the East where the worse governors are.

denko:
So everybody speaking against bad policy of government is Ipob abi
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by segunAde1: 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
TimT:
Wahala.. newly married man can't ask his wife how much will be enough... Na so Una marriage go take begin..?

Don't mind the kindergarten husband 😀

1 Like

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Alexprech: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
[quote author=gentposh post=125630061]Pls married men in the house help him out here...

My friend just called men to as me . I am yet to reply him[/quote
Imagine....ur friend dey call u wey never marry to ask u question..
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by bewla(m): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
gentposh:

All his saving .. she get his back
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Dshocker(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
maureensylvia:
8-10k

Food items are cheaper in your location Kaduna
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
For a quality pot of soup that will last at least one week, 10k will do.
Average pot of soup that will last for three days, 5k.

Mind you, this is on management level cos for only me, I know how much I spend every week for soup.

Modified..
Chai! Why is everyone sounding so bitter? I just finished reading the comments of everyone above me thinking I could find something helpful but men.. I got the shocker of my life. Waaaat?

Simple question una turn am to warzone. Smh..I'm beginning to dislike this forum. Somebody can not come and find answers to a simple quest or issues bothering them, you'll just make the person look stupid. Too bad.
The Op is Stoopid. You can join his train if you like.
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by DrDunamis(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
gentposh:

Asking this question is a problem on its own, what kind of food do you want? If you know the answer to that question then you shouldn't be asking this.
Ask the person that is cooking the food how much she wants for the food.
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by mariahAngel(f): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmmmm, OK, l am not in Nigeria, let me call my Friend @ MariahAngel, she has chains of restaurants at Lekki phase 1, oya @ MariahAngel, how much to cook ogbono, oha, ofe nsala, vegetable soup, tomatoe stew soups in Nigeria as at today the 7th of September 2023 tongue

Hehehehehehe

Mr Angelic, all that pot of soups? 😄
Well, 6-7k should be able to make a basic pot of ofe oha.

1 Like

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by syntekelite(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
gentposh:

Hw much dey hin account?? Hw much hin dey earn? How many kids? Hw many days do you want the soup to last? The answers to the above will determine how much fr soup cos its not set in stone, by the way if ur wife na igbo or calabar start from 10k upward depending on ur mood cos fish fit hungry you today make goat worry ur nose tomorrow...
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by jojothaiv(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
All this talk no really concern me.

1 Like

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by LasgidiOnline(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
He should put his wife in his shoes, how much was he using to prepare a delicious and good soup for himself when he was single.
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Mimiranky: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
Before 10k was okay... Now that fuel and foodstuffs are in the high side, oga 25 to 30k is enough for soup that will last for 3 days...
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by mylove4God(f): 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
Lol. Funny question
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by AngelicBeing: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
mariahAngel:

Hehehehehehe

Mr Angelic, all that pot of soups? 😄
Well, 6-7k should be able to make a basic pot of ofe oha.
Thanks, Daalu, oshe, Nagode, Merci beaucoup cheesy

1 Like

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Ola4lead(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
gentposh:

As a man do and manage your home to a reasonable amount you can afford, never compare cos all your weekly expenses na someone daily consumption.

Life no be gra gra... Let you earning solve the bills don't over do
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by bitbillionaire: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
For a GOOD POT OF SOUP, just give her the sum of one million Naira only. That should last for 2 days. After 2 days give her another one million Naira for another GOOD POT OF SOUP. And thank me later.
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by shedy03(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
gentposh:

Your friend and his wife should make a list of all they will need for the pot of soup, and let your friend do the first shopping by himself. Then he will be sure of how much will be adequate.

1 Like

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by maxzzo1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
Foolish boy how much dey ur pocket b4 u dey find advise wey go put u for problems.....
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by TheGift: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
gentposh:

Why does he not ask His Wife? Is She a foolish Woman? Or is She an untrustworthy Woman? Or is She a Woman that doesn't know how to cook? Or is it just the fact that She is a Woman?

If yes to any of the above, then why did He marry Her?

He should give Her enough to make a soup that is befitting of His clueless "alpha Male" self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Personality: Meet Dele Giwa's First Daughter, Funmilayo [photo] / Lawyers Advise Women To Drop Maiden Name After Marriage / Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.