Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) (29731 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Danced To Celebrate Buhari's Tribunal Victory Last Night / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory / Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by inoki247: 4:47am On Sep 07, 2023
Lol the way this man jus dey win na Silent jus dey show everywhere....

On a normal day you no fit get contrary opinion u go colet they've all went into hiding since yesterday Peace come dey everywhere...

We don't vote on social media and judgement can't also be given from social media...

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:49am On Sep 07, 2023
Sycophants celebrating continuation and solidifying of corruption in the country now!
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:51am On Sep 07, 2023
yarimo:
TINUBU the most powerful president in the world
tell dem again
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by TheSuperX(m): 4:57am On Sep 07, 2023
I already know that he will win, na normal thing for this country. 😂
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Timothy89(m): 5:02am On Sep 07, 2023
winning internal and external political tussle go beyond politicking or smartness. Tinubu is a man with Grace, you don't fight such man unless you want to be disgrace

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by MrAgbako: 5:02am On Sep 07, 2023
ignisaqua:

The useless you would always be with myopic thinking,,,fools everywhere
guy just walk into the nearest shop and buy sniper and drink to cool body and if u live in Yoruba land Lagos then locate the island and jump into the Lagos lagoon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 5:02am On Sep 07, 2023
adigun27:
Abi victory have many friends.d day I know obi is useless is when he said ekiti.election is rig.were me self go vote and nothing was giving and d real result was announce no additional nor substration na that day I know obi and atiku go no.were

Illiterate English na by force? You can do much better with your Yoruba language naw

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by MrAgbako: 5:05am On Sep 07, 2023
Sirfredr:
your English grin
bros nah only Yoruba person fit understand that type of English 😂😂😂😂
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by zicoraads: 5:06am On Sep 07, 2023
festacman:
Congratulations to President Bola Tinubu on this favourable court verdict. Coming from nowhere as nobody to become the president is something that is beyond human making.

However, I felt the judges spent a great deal of time researching to shoot down the petitions than to review the pieces of evidence received and testimonies given by witnesses. Perhaps they needed to prove to the Obi-dients wrong about being bribed.

The only sad fallout from the court verdict, which I pray that Supreme Court will reverse is the issue of electronically uploading the results from polling booths as an essential composite part of INEC's collation process to complement the physical transmission. We can raise the bar and then crash it stupidly.

God bless Nigeria.
You're an intelligent fellow. Same sentiments I also had. It didn't also help that they and their families were being threatened. It felt almost like a schooling and a scolding. Which was why a great deal of time was spent on Labour's petition; which was also why the courts allowed a live transmission of results.

That e-transmission is also where I absolutely didn't agree with them. I guess agreeing that INEC should have been bound by it would have resulted in an entire cancellation of almost all the entire results, since nothing much was transmitted electronically anyway.
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by creativehubb: 5:09am On Sep 07, 2023
ignisaqua:
After ur congratulations go buy diesel at 810 and queue for petrol,, enjoy the rising prices of everything.
Why do you obidients always bring this up, are you ignorant of the removal of subsidy since Buhari regime, or just shamelessly like being mischievous like kids?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Tulsaguy: 5:10am On Sep 07, 2023
MikoB:
I can only say congratulations to Tinubu, he is a rugged and a one man battalion fighter,the biggest obstacle he had to the throne was the party primary because there was an opportunity for Buhari to stop him, but he looked the other way as a dullard that he is, I knew from that moment especially when greed overshadowed Atikus' sense of reasoning not to allow a good popular southern candidate and pair the person with a northerner, this would have done the magic. if you guys know Tinubu very well, you wouldn't have gotten any hope in the court upturning his victory, he doesn't joke with details and he is a political strategist, he had planted his loyalist in every sector, including the judiciary, the only hope for an average nigerian now is to pray for Tinubu to use that his manipulative wisdom for the betterment of the common men...

No truer words. You nailed it. Fantastic commentary. Actually I voted sowore because I believed him to be the best of all the candidates. It's my choice, though unpopular.

But I also know for a fact that Tinubu is the most prepared of all the candidates but his party performance has done great damage to his reputation which should have given PDP a free uber ride to another 4 locust years at the expense of Nigerians. But the greedy fulani political ashawo's greed was Tinubu's greatest good.

Atiku knew it was the turn of the south but greed won't let him have sense. Wike has been my man of the year with what he showed Tambuwal and Atiku. No one has monopoly of madness. Tinubu was very instrumental to using his connection to persuade Obi to quit PDP. He worked off his ass day and night to make the G5 worked against PDP.

In all of this, I duff my hat for Akanbi. He is a political juggernaut. Na only prayer remain for God who own his heart to use him even against his own gluttonous desires for the gains of Nigerians. because as it is, If Elu P like, let them recruit SANs from Pluto, nothing can upturn that elections expect the Almighty God Himself.

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by plaindealer: 5:13am On Sep 07, 2023
Why is he celebrating?

We must retrieve our mandate.

grin

Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by visijo(m): 5:22am On Sep 07, 2023
So Tinubu travel go india and una dey expect say them go annouce Peter Obi as winner? make una dey play 😂

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by ReturnMan: 5:26am On Sep 07, 2023
Alaigbopress:
Asiwaju 50 Years from now, what will You be remembered for. That is the most pertinent question you need to answer yourself in your most innermost chamber.

Bad leaders are hastily forgotten
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by DaddyCoool: 5:29am On Sep 07, 2023
Alaigbopress:
Asiwaju 50 Years from now, what will You be remembered for. That is the most pertinent question you need to answer yourself in your most innermost chamber.

Can you tell us exactly WHY he should care about that??
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by DaddyCoool: 5:31am On Sep 07, 2023
plaindealer:
Why is he celebrating?

We must retrieve our mandate.

grin

You mean manhood grin

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by complexstuffs(m): 5:45am On Sep 07, 2023
MikoB:
I can only say congratulations to Tinubu, he is a rugged and a one man battalion fighter,the biggest obstacle he had to the throne was the party primary because there was an opportunity for Buhari to stop him, but he looked the other way as a dullard that he is, I knew from that moment especially when greed overshadowed Atikus' sense of reasoning not to allow a good popular southern candidate and pair the person with a northerner, this would have done the magic. if you guys know Tinubu very well, you wouldn't have gotten any hope in the court upturning his victory, he doesn't joke with details and he is a political strategist, he had planted his loyalist in every sector, including the judiciary, the only hope for an average nigerian now is to pray for Tinubu to use that his manipulative wisdom for the betterment of the common men...

PDP made the right choice of Atiku as there was no politician strong enough to counter APC
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Bolajodus: 6:08am On Sep 07, 2023
We won !

We celebrates victory at last ! J
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Teymanhenry(f): 6:10am On Sep 07, 2023
MikoB:

We pray he stops the mess going in the name of fuel subsidy. For now, his decision-making is flawed cos the hardship is unbearable yet he planned to increase fuel price. The current FG have no concrete strategy on how to use the funds for the benefit of all Nigerian
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by flokii: 6:19am On Sep 07, 2023
The man deserves it truly.. God is fully involved in Nigeria's case. Best wishes to our amiable President and his team as they pilot the affairs of our great country Nigeria.
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by opribo(m): 6:27am On Sep 07, 2023
It may seem like that El Rufai was right about the CAM and their noise. I will. See where all those will end, letsvo forget is pnlyiloyary vou that remove an African president noatter the talks and court case
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:28am On Sep 07, 2023
Congratulations My Special President The Jagaban of Africa
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Igbek76: 6:37am On Sep 07, 2023
adigun27:
Abi victory have many friends.d day I know obi is useless is when he said ekiti.election is rig.were me self go vote and nothing was giving and d real result was announce no additional nor substration na that day I know obi and atiku go no.were

Obi also claiming Ondo was rigged against him got me thinking he is a genuine Fraud unlish by Igbos Igbo deluded flat heads.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by degreatstalion: 6:43am On Sep 07, 2023
adigun27:

If you can't make a proper sentence, why should I expect you to have any comprehension ability?

All these Nairaland nuisance! 😂😂🤣🤣
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by simfrost90210: 6:43am On Sep 07, 2023
ignisaqua:
After ur congratulations go buy diesel at 810 and queue for petrol,, enjoy the rising prices of everything.

I beats my imagination why people are very happy here on nairaland as though they buy petrol and other products at very discounted rates than anybody else!!! To even buy bread is now a big deal for me, not as usual anymore!
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Sctests: 6:44am On Sep 07, 2023
MikoB:

Mikorudeen, but you are yoruba Muslim and your post history shows you are a tinubu fan. So why should we think you are objective? grin
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Pyhonist: 6:47am On Sep 07, 2023
linkers:
Mugu people

You're calling the people that outsmart and way smarter than you and your people mugu. Who's is real MUMU here. Go check the meaning of mugu
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by ignatiusez: 6:47am On Sep 07, 2023
MikoB:

You're absolutely right. I totally agree with your submission.
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by JADEK04: 6:54am On Sep 07, 2023
Sirfredr:
your English grin
but you understand the message
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 6:57am On Sep 07, 2023
Sirfredr:
your English grin

Professor go correct am
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by omojeesu(m): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2023
06.09.2*3

Good luck to Nigeria and Nigerians!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Japa: 9 Reasons For Visa Rejection At The US Embassy / Hafsat Abiola Costello Reacts To Hijab Controversy / Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.