Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) (29742 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Danced To Celebrate Buhari's Tribunal Victory Last Night / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory / Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 7:00am On Sep 07, 2023
Alaigbopress:
Asiwaju 50 Years from now, what will You be remembered for. That is the most pertinent question you need to answer yourself in your most innermost chamber.

Think about your self leave Bola
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by richie240: 7:08am On Sep 07, 2023
You started well bro, but along d line....... cool

Is it my duty to prove to you I didn't do a crime
you accuse me of, or your duty as the accuser to prove I did d crime?
cool
festacman:
Congratulations to President Bola Tinubu on this favourable court verdict. Coming from nowhere as nobody to become the president is something that is beyond human making.

However, I felt the judges spent a great deal of time researching to shoot down the petitions than to review the pieces of evidence received and testimonies given by witnesses. Perhaps they needed to prove to the Obi-dients wrong about being bribed.

The only sad fallout from the court verdict, which I pray that Supreme Court will reverse is the issue of electronically uploading the results from polling booths as an essential composite part of INEC's collation process to complement the physical transmission. We can raise the bar and then crash it stupidly.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by archbishop007(m): 7:17am On Sep 07, 2023
Sirfredr:
your English grin

Thanks it's okay that way....
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Jerryolumide(m): 7:20am On Sep 07, 2023
illicit:
JAGABAN

Their father

And mother

grin
Who are his mother and father?? Got names?
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by nathyx(m): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2023
Congratulations Tinubu on your mandate fuel will hit 1000 naira per litre then unemployment 100 million. undecided
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by archbishop007(m): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2023
Grace001:
Judges don cash out…

I’m not surprise that tribunal judgment favored Tinubu, what do you expect ?

Crying crying 😭 baby 🍼.

😎😎😎😎🤣🤣🤣
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by TsbAfrica: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2023
Fairview1:
God bless Nigeria, regardless of whoever is in power. Nigeria is bigger than any individual. We are all but fleeting flames on transit living a borrowed life we'll return sooner to who originally own it.
you are wise... .and you are rare.

Many are just running day to day on programming never taking a moment to think unless it's done for them.

All the loot abacha stole to the detriment of his own country, how did it help him now ?
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Alpharey: 7:23am On Sep 07, 2023
creativehubb:
Jagaban of the world, haters... lagoon is free.

Hahaha, but look well, poverty is Knocking on the door since all they know is borrowing
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Cpossibility(m): 7:24am On Sep 07, 2023
Hopeless country run by very selfish individuals.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 07, 2023
ReligiousCritic:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has celebrated his victory at the presidential election tribunal which held today.

The president who is currently in India was seen in a happy mood shaking hands with his entourage who were singing his praises.

The tribunal dismissed every petition against him to uphold his victory as the duly elected president of Nigeria.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyevPK6U9yA
Always...as always.
" Singing him praises " The one thing they always do, and do without feeling shame or uncomfortable. People's father's and mother's. Elderly people. With scarred consciences.
They are called praise-singers for a reason.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Helgreenluv(m): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2023
Grace001:
Judges don cash out…

I’m not surprise that tribunal judgment favored Tinubu, what do you expect ?
Say no to drugs that's my candid advice to you

Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Felix6: 7:41am On Sep 07, 2023
adigun27:
Abi victory have many friends.d day I know obi is useless is when he said ekiti.election is rig.were me self go vote and nothing was giving and d real result was announce no additional nor substration na that day I know obi and atiku go no.were
Children everywhere. Do not destroy the forum with these your SUBSTRATION. Ewu

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by iamtardey: 7:42am On Sep 07, 2023
Sirfredr:
your English grin
I bet we all get it
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by iamtardey: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2023
Fairview1:
God bless Nigeria, regardless of whoever is in power. Nigeria is bigger than any individual. We are all but fleeting flames on transit living a borrowed life we'll return sooner to who originally own it.
for here
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by iamtardey: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2023
GetSenseNow:
Some people will be happy but in the end, na all of una go suffer the consequences of your choice
we all will right
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by iamtardey: 7:46am On Sep 07, 2023
emmabest2000:
Kworuption gwoverment
Ole ni everybody ask buhari
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by iamtardey: 7:47am On Sep 07, 2023
creativehubb:
Jagaban of the world, haters... lagoon is free.
straight to the Atlantic man grin
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by iamtardey: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2023
ignisaqua:
After ur congratulations go buy diesel at 810 and queue for petrol,, enjoy the rising prices of everything.
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by iamtardey: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2023
MrAgbako:
Congratulations jagaban one of Africa.

These deluded ipob folks actually think they can unseat jagaban.
They must be high on oshogbo weed
😂
them dey smoke igbo wey don tey for house
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by iamtardey: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2023
denzel231:
🤡🤡🤡🤡🐸🐸
hehe 🙃
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by okewumi: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2023
MikoB:
I can only say congratulations to Tinubu, he is a rugged and a one man battalion fighter,the biggest obstacle he had to the throne was the party primary because there was an opportunity for Buhari to stop him, but he looked the other way as a dullard that he is, I knew from that moment especially when greed overshadowed Atikus' sense of reasoning not to allow a good popular southern candidate and pair the person with a northerner, this would have done the magic. if you guys know Tinubu very well, you wouldn't have gotten any hope in the court upturning his victory, he doesn't joke with details and he is a political strategist, he had planted his loyalist in every sector, including the judiciary, the only hope for an average nigerian now is to pray for Tinubu to use that his manipulative wisdom for the betterment of the common men...

You are very intelligent. The day PDP failed to give ticket to Southerner e pecially Wike, l knew they are gunner. When LP failed to give VP ticket to Lamido Sanusi and unable to merge with NNPP I knew the chances are very slim
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Brownbetsport24: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2023
Emu4life:
He is just 'catching' Cruise. Anyone who at any moment ever had a thought that The Sitting President will be removed cuz of social media noise should know that he is closer to insanity than Sanity.
take my breakfast

Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Lavzz: 8:20am On Sep 07, 2023
Your writing alone have defined where you are coming from
adigun27:
Abi victory have many friends.d day I know obi is useless is when he said ekiti.election is rig.were me self go vote and nothing was giving and d real result was announce no additional nor substration na that day I know obi and atiku go no.were
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Thekaghan: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2023
MikoB:
I can only say congratulations to Tinubu, he is a rugged and a one man battalion fighter,the biggest obstacle he had to the throne was the party primary because there was an opportunity for Buhari to stop him, but he looked the other way as a dullard that he is, I knew from that moment especially when greed overshadowed Atikus' sense of reasoning not to allow a good popular southern candidate and pair the person with a northerner, this would have done the magic. if you guys know Tinubu very well, you wouldn't have gotten any hope in the court upturning his victory, he doesn't joke with details and he is a political strategist, he had planted his loyalist in every sector, including the judiciary, the only hope for an average nigerian now is to pray for Tinubu to use that his manipulative wisdom for the betterment of the common men...
Dem born Buhari well? All the stakeholders of the party were against him except a few toothless dogs like the then party chairman. All Buhari wanted to fight for at his 11th hour in office was his dignity in the party.
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Grace001: 8:31am On Sep 07, 2023
archbishop007:

Crying crying 😭 baby 🍼.

😎😎😎😎🤣🤣🤣

Continue to wallow in your suffering and smiling lifestyle. I gat you, you’re used to suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by GetSenseNow: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2023
iamtardey:
we all will right
I already am. Even if fuel is sold at 2000 naira a litre I'll comfortably buy. Now we know why Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world; it's populated by brain-dead dingbats
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by finni(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2023
You have very reasonable and valid submissions here. However, the supreme court can't do anything about electronic transmission of votes. The onus is on the national assembly to ammend the electoral laws vis a vis the constitution accordingly.

festacman:
Congratulations to President Bola Tinubu on this favourable court verdict. Coming from nowhere as nobody to become the president is something that is beyond human making.

However, I felt the judges spent a great deal of time researching to shoot down the petitions than to review the pieces of evidence received and testimonies given by witnesses. Perhaps they needed to prove to the Obi-dients wrong about being bribed.

The only sad fallout from the court verdict, which I pray that Supreme Court will reverse is the issue of electronically uploading the results from polling booths as an essential composite part of INEC's collation process to complement the physical transmission. We can't raise the bar and then crash it stupidly.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Mfetenang: 10:14am On Sep 07, 2023
My president is watching his own TV station, that's money talking.
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by iamtardey: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2023
GetSenseNow:

I already am. Even if fuel is sold at 2000 naira a litre I'll comfortably buy. Now we know why Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world; it's populated by brain-dead dingbats
I bet you will comfortably buy at 10k per litre sef… don’t worry I get your point.
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by iamtardey: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2023
Mfetenang:
My president is watching his own TV station, that's money talking.
our president Alaye grin
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Fronesis: 11:08am On Sep 07, 2023
MikoB:

This right here is everything. Tinubu is the strongest and the wisest strategist in the Nigerian political space. Ignore him or offend him at your own peril.
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by GetSenseNow: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2023
iamtardey:
I bet you will comfortably buy at 10k per litre sef… don’t worry I get your point.
Facts. If not for my building project, will I be here in this shithole?
Definitely not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rev Adeyinka Adebiyi For Ondo Governor: What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Governor Dave Umahi Pictured In His Farm / Soldier Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 1,852 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.