Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) (29740 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Danced To Celebrate Buhari's Tribunal Victory Last Night / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory / Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2023
MikoB:
I can only say congratulations to Tinubu, he is a rugged and a one man battalion fighter,the biggest obstacle he had to the throne was the party primary because there was an opportunity for Buhari to stop him, but he looked the other way as a dullard that he is, I knew from that moment especially when greed overshadowed Atikus' sense of reasoning not to allow a good popular southern candidate and pair the person with a northerner, this would have done the magic. if you guys know Tinubu very well, you wouldn't have gotten any hope in the court upturning his victory, he doesn't joke with details and he is a political strategist, he had planted his loyalist in every sector, including the judiciary, the only hope for an average nigerian now is to pray for Tinubu to use that his manipulative wisdom for the betterment of the common men...

stop dreamin....northerners will not vote any combo with an igbo....

igbos dont understand how pissed northerners are about them....
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by iamtardey: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Facts. If not for my building project, will I be here in this shithole?
Definitely not
okay okay
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
GetSenseNow:
Some people will be happy but in the end, na all of una go suffer the consequences of your choice

tongue tongue hahahaha hihihihih hohohoho grin
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by PHAYOL81: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
SOPE OTILOļ¼
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by raphaeladeyele: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Congratulations o May Wisdom of God Strengthen your Power
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by raphaeladeyele: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Congratulations o. May Wisdom of God Strengthen your Power
Re: President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) by JetApartment: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
adigun27:
Abi victory have many friends.d day I know obi is useless is when he said ekiti.election is rig.were me self go vote and nothing was giving and d real result was announce no additional nor substration na that day I know obi and atiku go no.were

The post is not about Obi but here you are mentioning his Glorious name, his name will never depart from your lips until you die...amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP / Rev Adeyinka Adebiyi For Ondo Governor: What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Governor Dave Umahi Pictured In His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.