Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (12554 Views)

Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) / Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer / PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Longinyamapucci(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Atiku will never smell that seat, Obasanjo rejected him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by DMerciful(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
What do you benefit from flawed elections?
ecolime:
Atiku stubborn no be small.
He is never ashamed of being beaten black and blue every 4 years.

Goodluck to him.
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Raskimonojendor: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
ecolime:

Goodluck to him.
He has contested 6 times and lost 6 times.. what a serial loser grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Seankhalifa: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Spend does stolen money

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Great0123: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
The possibility of out-turning the judgement is very slim.

They should re-strategize and start working on the next election.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Successlane: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
Customer daa daa ni.

Lawyers must chop sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Igboslayer: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
Hope he's going with Dino.... They will appear there in their fanta and coca cola bleached skin.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Gandrova: 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
ogododo:

Suffering no dey taya una.
You can give Atiku the mandate na
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by fmlala: 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Sope o ti law grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by ekukeku(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
With Des sleeping lawyers
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by 1950Mack: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Make he go space grin
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Samkuljax(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Shut up, so Atiku na your messiah

ogododo:

Suffering no dey taya una.
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by ImoleNaija: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Who dey deceive this man sef?

It must be his lawyers. Dem wan chop more of him money.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by rickleye: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
It’s his constitutional right. Plus his own money and time.

The $460,000 has been explained . If the FBI cant find anything then you are innocent.

On the school records and NYSC are the only basis the supreme court could overturn. But Atiku needs to get the lower court in the US to grant access to the school record.

Why all this wasn’t resolved prior to inauguration is still battling and surprising.
This is the time when people ought to heal and come together as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by pfadom: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
Good luck to your defeat at the apex court. PDP lost to PDP (Iyiorcha Ayu, G5, Rabiu Kwakwanso, etc) in the 2023 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
If u like go to mumu court, na Ogun go kill u, Tinubu and Peter Obi together...

Bastards....
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Nursepepeye(f): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
duro4chang:
The last kick of a dying horse
it's like you just hear that English for the first time, all these kindergarten sef
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by leokid866: 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
Cc....lawyer....cashout....Atiku maga.....oya load am.....🤣🤣🤣
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
ecolime:

Goodluck to him.

grin

It is expected and honestly i don't blame them because even Buhari did not accept obvious defeat. He was parading the courts to and fro until Tinubu the master strategist showed him the way to win.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by wwwihy: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Peter Obi reclaiming back his stolen mandate form Tinubu.

This I have seen.

By your name
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by OYEDIPE(m): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Customer Dada ni
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Chibuzoripob: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
AFvckingAlpha:
The judgement yesterday was complete sham!

Seeking redress at the Supreme Court is just the normal thing to do.

The question is will justice take its course at the Supreme court, cos it looks like the whole judiciary have been compromised.

It’s sad where we at, the youths have to fight for this country.

I am ready to lay my life down, let it go down that I contributed my quota to the liberation of our dear county.

Yeah I said what I said
U can't lay ur life down by boasting on faceless forum. For us to believe u,carry cardboard go any military barracks and do the needful. That's the right channel of brave men with cool balls
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Dshocker(m): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Omo the matter reach to reject abeg...

A 2yr old baby could tell that the judges were bias and bribed.
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Pandar01: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
AFvckingAlpha:
The judgement yesterday was complete sham!

Seeking redress at the Supreme Court is just the normal thing to do.

The question is will justice take its course at the Supreme court, cos it looks like the whole judiciary have been compromised.

It’s sad where we at, the youths have to fight for this country.

I am ready to lay my life down, let it go down that I contributed my quota to the liberation of our dear county.

Yeah I said what I said

Go find food chop make we hear word.

If you want lay your life ,why you no protest yesterday after the announcement.

All this Emeka's with their noice

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Poll23: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
You go explain taya no evidence
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Pandar01: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Those idiots left Atiku that they should have supported and started supporting a petty armed robber in the name of tribe and religion.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Ofunaofu: 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
rickleye:
It’s his constitutional right. Plus his own money and time.

The $460,000 has been explained . If the FBI cant find anything then you are innocent.

On the school records and NYSC are the only basis the supreme court could overturn. But Atiku needs to get the lower court in the US to grant access to the school record.

Why all this wasn’t resolved prior to inauguration is still battling and surprising.
This is the time when people ought to heal and come together as a nation.

How was it explained, by relying on a mere letter written to Tafa balogun who was later convicted for corruption and also by describing it as civil forfeiture, separating the property from the owner of the property

Dey play
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Omoawoke2(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
We love this

grin grin

Punishment no dey tire you
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by simfrost90210: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
Etiku, supreme court own worse pass ooo
Kukuma jus sidon one side, park well abeg!
Nigeria is heading to, only GOD knows where!

It's just so unfortunate.... GOD help us!
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by fabolouz1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
Keep spending the looted funds .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by shimolv: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by onlyboyson(m): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
Atiku and Peter obi if you people can over bribe the judicialy and the lawyers more than the drug man and his cabal you are going nowhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ / How We’ll Cut Cost Of Governance, By In Coming Governors / Ibori Appeals Conviction, Drags UK To European Court Of Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.