Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (12560 Views)

Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) / Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer / PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by LegallyBlunt: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
I was banned on one thread like that. grin

Omoh, APC fans and their mods no get chill o. Haba, you guys won, and I only stated the obvious. Besides, I'm not much of a political commentator.

I only said what I said because it was evident to everyone else. I forgive whoever banned me grin. However, I'm not sorry.

You guys should learn to tolerate divergent views. I must not align with everything someone writes, just like I don't expect others to always differ to me.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by simfrost90210: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
DMerciful:
Is it your horse?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Lucasinho(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
bigdawg7:
Atiku should retire from politics already he isn’t destined to be president of naija 🇳🇬

What did you said again? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by AmazingELixir: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
undecided

But why is Obi's picture in this post.....mr/miss/mrs Op?
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Atlantis585: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
With all those judges in Crooknibu’s pockets, good luck to you finding any judge that will ever find fault with anything he has done.
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Chochovini: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
duro4chang:
The last kick of a dying horse
. Everything is a last kick of a dying Horse to you Agbadorians.
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by duro4chang(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nursepepeye:
it's like you just hear that English for the first time, all these kindergarten sef
I am a good learner then not like who cannot learn fast.
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by duro4chang(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
DMerciful:
Is it your horse?
Are you pained? I can understand your plight.
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
If the inec chairman was to followed the electoral guidelines,whereby,the presidential election results was uploaded right from the polling units and units where thugs hijacked ballot boxes like lagos,Tinubu would have lost.If the PEPT was to judge the election petition based on the electoral guidelines Tinubu would also have lost.The judiciary has raped our democracy.
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by duro4chang(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chochovini:
. Everything is a last kick of a dying Horse to you Agbadorians.
I know the agony you are going through. No vex bro.
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by MomohMrMoore: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Na today. He has already lost at the Supreme court before going there. The justices are waiting for you. You always end there every Presidential election.
What the Nigerian electorate did not give him, he want the judges to give him. Atiku and Obi supporters

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by RecentHistory: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
AFvckingAlpha:
The judgement yesterday was complete sham!

It’s sad where we at, the youths have to fight for this country.
I am ready to lay my life down, let it go down that I contributed my quota to the liberation of our dear county.

Yeah I said what I said

Nigeria is also ready to kill any idiot that decides to constitute a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by BigYash: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Waste of time .. Tinubu don buy everywhere.. Given those that would have worked against him positions,and appointment. Na 8years of buhari promax agbadorians see so.. Let's see if tribalism will feed them in the next eight years cheesy
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Chochovini: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
duro4chang:
I know the agony you are going through. No vex bro.
. What did you mean by you know the agony am going 2ru?

If there is anyone going through any form of agony here I‘m sure it‘s you and your Batified zombies. That why any one trying to make a salient point who‘s not in support of your Agbadorian movement or your druggie president is considered as “ The last kick of a dying Horse“
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by duro4chang(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chochovini:
. What did you mean by you know the agony am going 2ru?

If there is anyone going through any form of agony here I‘m sure it‘s you and your Batified zombies. That why any one trying to make a salient point who‘s not in support of your Agbadorian movement or a druggie is concidered as “ The last kick of a dying Horse“
I can understand your plight.
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Ayosman1: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
I LOVE YOU ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR WAZIRI ADAMAWA. YOU ARE A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN TINUBU IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS. PDP POWER TO THE POWER, POWER TO THE PEOPLE PDP
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by bitbillionaire: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
Unfortunately the court can only pass its judgement based solely on what the law actually says compared with the evidence brought before it. The law does not pass judgement based on your beliefs or conviction or opinion.

Despite any perceived election malpractice or rigging or irregularities, can you proof with evidence that you actually won the election? It is the evidence the court will rely on not your belief or conviction!

ogododo:

It is my conviction that the electoral process in Nigeria should be devoid of untidy manipulations and that the outcome of every election should be a perfect reflection of the wishes of the electorate.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Shantyken(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
AFvckingAlpha:

Seeking redress at the Supreme Court is just the normal thing to do.

The question is will justice take its course at the Supreme court, cos it looks like the whole judiciary have been compromised.

I am ready to lay my life down, let it go down that I contributed my quota to the liberation of our dear county.

Yeah I said what I said
What is so sham in the judgment

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by NaijaCrusader: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
ecolime:
Atiku stubborn no be small.

He is never ashamed of being beaten black and blue every 4 years.

Goodluck to him.

It's like APC recruited you guys in droves recently any anti govt post you guys will flood everywhere. What I want to know and I doubt if you will tell me but I will still ask regardless is how many of you online soldiers did they employ recently? Do you guys know one another? How much are they paying you guys? How can other people apply for the job? Is there hope for growth and improvement in your office? Do you guys report for work every day or you guys work from home? What you are doing can it help the ruling government to rule better or it doesn't concern you guys? After Nigeria don bad Tete. Anyway I am not judging you guys millions of graduates no jobs and this is still better than stealing
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Alliswell248: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Treasure17:
Don't bother wasting your time and resources. Nigeria is gone.

Your own Nigeria is gone....say Amen.

My own Nigeria is alive and I would eat the good of the land.

Goat.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by OffAir(m): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
Its no crime to be dogged n determined in the pursuit of one's ambitions especially when it has been unduly truncated by evil n manipulative forces of the state.

Buhari never accepted any electoral outcome and always went the whole hurdle up to the supreme court before eventually winning in 2019.

As long as Atiku isn't soliciting funds from you to pay his lawyers. He is free to pursue his case at the supreme court . And same goes for Peter Obi as well..
ecolime:
Atiku stubborn no be small.

He is never ashamed of being beaten black and blue every 4 years.

Goodluck to him.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by shoskid(m): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
AFvckingAlpha:

The question is will justice take its course at the Supreme court, cos it looks like the whole judiciary have been compromised.

Yeah I said what I said

You'll just die for nothing

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Bimpe29: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
You can say that again.
duro4chang:
The last kick of a dying horse

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by ofwest47(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
Political money waisting machine systems.
Atiku and Dis _obedient political money waisting systems.
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Treasure17(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Alliswell248:

Your own Nigeria is gone....say Amen.

My own Nigeria is alive and I would eat the good of the land.

Goat.
You still insulted someone while praying. You see why your life and Nigeria is not progressing? If you try this nonsense with me next time, I won't hesitate to drag your parent in. Be guilded.
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by okorogodwin4(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
inoki247:
Lol I think say the War na US he dey jus go face your case in US so that US court can give you the Mandate Nigeria no see give u as u no know the numbers you use to win....

The supreme court wey u dey go make sure you go there with the real figure ur party agent gave you from the polling unit and the total nd stop finding one disqualification nd be saying you won...
why are you crying I think the tribunal said that drug crime is a civil matter
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by inoki247: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
okorogodwin4:
why are you crying I think the tribunal said that drug crime is a civil matter

Is the cry yours abg leave my mention nd stop giving yourself about another person's cry...
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Alliswell248: 5:54am On Sep 08, 2023
Treasure17:

You still insulted someone while praying. You see why your life and Nigeria is not progressing? If you try this nonsense with me next time, I won't hesitate to drag your parent in. Be guilded.

I have just helped you.... You said 'Nigeria is gone'. I said it is your own Nigeria that is gone.

Why cursing Nigeria?
Animal
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Inosky: 6:06am On Sep 08, 2023
I like his last statement. If justice is not done at supreme court, we can all know, there's no need to go out in every to vote, no matter the technology they come up with to checkmate manipulation in future.
Commit all of them of those moneybag justices, let the world see them and know we have no democracy and institution that holds democratic principles in this country.
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by captaininiobong(m): 6:53am On Sep 08, 2023
AFvckingAlpha:

Yeah I said what I said

Everywhere has been compromised already.
That's why I'm trying to .ake money to sponsor those who will be responsible for protest and war.
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by taiwog700: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Treasure17:
Don't bother wasting your time and resources. Nigeria is gone.
u dry mind dem instead of dem to form alliance together I mean both atiku and obi and bambooze apc out ,they no do that cos they prefer to form alliance in court ,politician with no calculation becos of selfish interests
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Iamanoited: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2023
THE DESERTER WILL BE BURIED AT THE SUPREME COURT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

May Day: Tinubu Promises Better Working Conditions, Fair Wages For Workers / Floods Takeover Akwa-Ibom, Despite Underground Drainage / Senate Approves Science And Technology University For FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.