Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,972 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (12559 Views)

Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) / Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer / PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Treasure17(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2023
taiwog700:
u dry mind dem instead of dem to form alliance together I mean both atiku and obi and bambooze apc out ,they no do that cos they prefer to form alliance in court ,politician with no calculation becos of selfish interests
As in. If they had, none of this could have happened.
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Chochovini: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2023
duro4chang:
I can understand your plight.
. You are the one in plight not me.
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Treasure17(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2023
Alliswell248:

I have just helped you.... You said 'Nigeria is gone'. I said it is your own Nigeria that is gone.

Why cursing Nigeria?
Animal
It's your unfortunate mother that is animal.
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by duro4chang(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chochovini:
. You are the one in plight not me.
You are pained.
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Alliswell248: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
Treasure17:

It's your unfortunate mother that is animal.

Cursed animal that has gone astray.
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Chochovini: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
duro4chang:
You are pained.
. How?
Re: Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court by Raf4: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Customer daada ni
Regular customer aka a serial loser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead / Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? / DAWN DG, Dipo Famakinwa, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.