Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? (10969 Views)

What Have You Said Silently When Having Sex / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Tenrack: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
aQUINandmore:
I have only told tinubu and helinues "I love you".
But I have not been lucky enough to tell them in person.
I love you tinubu baby, kisses baby kiss cry
smh.
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by illicit(m): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
Evestar200:
Good for the person

Good for the goose
Good for the Ganja nah
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by spencekat(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
To my mother, wife, and kid. My father is late. I was not used to saying 'I love you 'till I got married.
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nobody.. still savin it๐Ÿ˜
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by spencekat(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
yetmao:
Even I m sorry , never, I m a man with no emotion
Please learn ' I am sorry ', it does not make you a weak man.

1 Like

Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by frankson1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
IconicR:
As young as you are? Smh

Ever since I learnt to say "I love you", I've been using it with reckless abandon and now my female friends don't even take me serious anymore even when I am cry cry
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by GYBABA(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
boldsleek:
Have said it to alot of people.

when my siblings, male friends, female friends, colleagues are angry and venting angrily at me and in the process say what they shouldn't say..., I usually reply with 'I love you too'.

it calms the situation down.

You're telling your fellow man I love you? I'm suspecting you. undecided Why are you gay?
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Kingluqman(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
fyzaila:
I haven't said it to any human being. The person who'll collect those words from me will be truly worth it.

I am planning to sha grin
You no get mama or papa again?
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Emdebby2: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Haven't said it in years. Not planning to.
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by TeamXola(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
CandidAdmin:
As the question goes, how many people have you said I love you to?

For me it's zero.

Question for the day - How many of them did you mean?

Love doesnโ€™t exist.
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by DyingFetus: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
No one

But I have said I hate you to all my exes
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by tollyboy5(m): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
CandidAdmin:

For me it's zero.

I think one person. She 4 don marry now sef.
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
frankson1:

Ever since I learnt to say "I love you", I've been using it with reckless abandon and now my female friends don't even take me serious anymore even when I am cry cry
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Stop using it on female anyhow

1 Like

Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
AImiron:
if โ€œyoungโ€ means 3 decades plus 4โ€ฆYes i want to be forever young..Dey play
You are still young so long you ain't more than 45 as a man
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Sweetvie: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
My family and friends
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by kkins25(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
I say it to female friends alot.. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Fryx: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Normally, you are supposed to love people.

I LOVE YOU SEEING THIS.
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Kaycee9242(m): 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
nairalee:
I always use it when she asks me in the middle of romance. I cannot let three letter words keep my errection hanging in vain

Lol omo you too funny, but you are right. Just mumble those words and go on with your dredging
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Styluss: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Haaa, omoh dem plenty ooo
Dem reach like 65
I actually dated 40 of them
CandidAdmin:

For me it's zero.

Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Fryx: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by debbydams(f): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
CandidAdmin:

For me it's zero.

zero
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Myer(m): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
fyzaila:
I haven't said it to any human being. The person who'll collect those words from me will be truly worth it.

I am planning to sha grin

It's because you're a honest person.
Most people who use the word indiscrimately do not know what love is.

To love some one even for relationship (eros) comes with some level of responsibilities (esp billing).

Not to speak of biblical kind of love- Agape and Philia (sacrifice and gifts)

2 Likes

Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by matm: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
We are not Europeans.Going about telling people I love you is embarrassing.
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Olatara(f): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
AImiron:
I lost count mehn!!!
cheesy
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:48am On Sep 08, 2023
I DON'T SAY, I SHOW IT.
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by darealez(m): 3:05am On Sep 08, 2023
CandidAdmin:

For me it's zero.

I say it to everybody I love or love their vigour. Quite awkward to male folks but I still do the emoji to everyone still. The emoji runs like 20-30 daily
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Anny69: 4:21am On Sep 08, 2023
Funny posts.

I've lost count o.
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by bewla(m): 6:31am On Sep 08, 2023
Evestar200:
I hate you grin grin grin
I no but you just lost a trip to Dubai ticket
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by NairalandSARS: 6:50am On Sep 08, 2023
Zero.
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Evestar200(f): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2023
bewla:
I no but you just lost a trip to Dubai ticket
Dubai ko Baidu ni undecided
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by vickydevoka(m): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2023
CandidAdmin:

For me it's zero.

I use it to get a ladies attention and discharge them in short time. I no get time for that love thing. If I no get money dem no give me face
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by bewla(m): 9:11am On Sep 08, 2023
Evestar200:
Dubai ko Baidu ni undecided
Say I do and forward your dt let's see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) / Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It / Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.