Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing (39009 Views)

What I Achieved In 2020 (Photos) / I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Isony: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
Confess to the MD and resign
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Meerahbel: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
grin
BItt:

Lol what kind of playing is this
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2023
True that
Anfield247:
Evil is not good
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by LarryCork: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
viexcey:
Everyday is for a thief but one day is for the owner. They go soon catch you, don't say I did not warn you o!

helo good morning good aftanooon good evening how are u plus how do u do?. please do u hav yannnsh??(no oofencse) smiley

1 Like

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Originalsly: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
Bro .... you deserve more than the N200K you are drafting from the company. I do not agree with your method. Why get the extra illegally when you can get it legally? ... and sleep peacefully? The boss is satisfied with the profit he is making and has confidence in you. When last did you get a pay raise? With the steep increase of the cost of living..... I suggest you have a meeting with him and ask for a salary increase ..... at least double to cover for inflation ... duration of time salary was stagnant ... and the increase of workload and responsibilities. He knows to himself that if you leave he will have to employ at least 3 people as replacement and their salaries will be greater than what you request. Then the trust factor .... 3 possible drafters that will bring down the company. He may blow smoke ... but will give in. What happen in the past is the past..... you can then move forward with a clear conscience and more money in your pocket.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Meerahbel: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
shocked
Originalsly:
Bro .... you deserve more than the N200K you are drafting from the company. I do not agree with your method. Why get the extra illegally when you can get it legally? ... and sleep peacefully? The boss is satisfied with the profit he is making and has confidence in you. When last did you get a pay raise? With the steep increase of the cost of living..... I suggest you have a meeting with him and ask for a salary increase ..... at least double to cover for inflation ... duration of time salary was stagnant ... and the increase of workload and responsibilities. He knows to himself that if you leave he will have to employ at least 3 people as replacement and their salaries will be greater than what you request. Then the trust factor .... 3 possible drafters that will bring down the company. He may blow smoke ... but will give in. What happen in the past is the past..... you can then move forward with a clear conscience and more money in your pocket.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by charlandroxy196(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by finkledie(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do / Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.