Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing (39008 Views)

What I Achieved In 2020 (Photos) / I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by one4GOD(f): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
Meerahbel:
From DM
let me not say what is in my mind if to say nah me🙂🙂
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Codes151(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
i get people way fit take ur work just incase ur mind push u to resign.. thanks

1 Like

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by kkins25(m): 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
The way this titles are crafted, they are deliberately written to spike curiosity... 😂 😂
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Ortintin: 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
If you stop now, chance you will be caught tends to 0. Continue and the probability increases. Your spirit mind is becoming wary and warning you so hid to it and turn a new leaf.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by sonofthunder: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Meerahbel:
From DM

Let him that used to steal, steal no more but rather work hard to become a blessing to others.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Daddy46: 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Bros to see work hard try to stop no secret in this life one day them go burst you and you have a criminal record which might spoil your image in future,the other one your mind no rest then do the work for the money you stole then you can have rest of mind oooooo

1 Like

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by 123papas(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
A moderate thief with small conscience

1 Like

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Emperor5(m): 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
Are u investing the proceeds of ur stealing, if no you may find it very difficult to stop.
Responsibility and underpayment may push u into such act, make proper investment, repent to avoid disgrace

1 Like

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Treepower2000: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nextt:

Only a very wise person will see the relevance of your first post on this thread. Wholeheartedly, I concur with you. Until restitutions are made guilt and sin remain. The person quitting the act does not absolve him of blame. He needs to confess his wrongs and risk being sacked or sued or both. The only good thing will be that his burden will be eased and he would have truly repented before God. My suggestion to him is to seek God to show him a way to go about the act of restitution.
How many times have u made restitution in your life. We always claim righteousness when another person is involved. Can you tell me that you have not at any point in time skipped work to attend to your personal needs like picking your children from school. If you have done such then you are as guilty as the Op. The man who stole penny and the one who stole millions are all thieves so if you haven't reported yourself to your organisation then I won't accept your holier than thou attitude that is very prevalent in our society.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
Sir pls employ ne as ur procurement officer

1 Like

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by TheGift: 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
Oyerinde16:

In all, it boils down to a dysfunctional system...

A functional system will detect issues like this almost immediately... but once the system is faulty... that's what you get...

The Nigerian system is so faulty, it will take a miracle to fix...

I agree with your point.

1 Like

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Sniper101(m): 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
abi na everything ppl go put for social media?
which kind yeye eye_service confession b dis?

Infact, OP take dis

1 Like

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Beey(f): 1:21am On Sep 09, 2023
Meerahbel:
From DM
The book of Proverbs says that there is a way which seems right to a man, but the end of it is destruction. If you do not know this already, know today that you are walking down a path of self destruction. You may enjoy it for a short while, but one day you may wake up & not even get back on Nairaland to tell us the consequences because they’ll lock you up. You are dealing with greed. If you cannot go to your boss & ask for a pay increase, you’d better resign & start a business. You may be surprised to find out that they might already know what you’ve been up to & are laying a trap for you to get caught. This is especially dangerous because there’s no other person who can take the blame except you. Greed might lead you to jail & maybe even cause you to lose your marriage. Stop it before it’s too late.

2 Likes

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by brainycaleb(m): 6:23am On Sep 09, 2023
First of all for an accountant, you are overworked and underpaid with 30mins of break daily... that is slavery.

1 Like

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by TonyBankz(m): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2023
Chop but no chop too much...
Chop with conscience

1 Like

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Psoul(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2023
That's not a big firm. One Branch of my firm makes that N50m/month revenue and we Auditors, cashier, Accounts officer in each of the branches. We have more than 30 branches excluding the head office.

A big firm that cannot employ the services is the important unit heads Like Accountant, Cashiers, Auditors, Purchasing/Procurement managers etc is still a mushroom firm.

From your post, no external auditor has ever been invited by the BOD to audit the financial transactions of the company.

2 Likes

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by teedoxman89(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
I can't advise you to stop because if I also have that opportunity I will do the same. But be careful. Just been honest.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by MrPRevailer(m): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
Meerahbel:
It's not me for crying out loud

Oh, you could have expressly stated that on the post.

E.g. 'article by....
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
123papas:
A moderate thief with small conscience
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
shocked
teedoxman89:
I can't advise you to stop because if I also have that opportunity I will do the same. But be careful. Just been honest.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
brainycaleb:
OP, my advice for you is to hit the company as hard as you can and if possibly, help run them down and make sure you make more than enough before then.

First of all for an accountant, you are overworked and underpaid with 30mins of break daily... that is slavery.

From your explanations the company wants to cut cost by all means necessary and overwork the current workers without salary increment.

Whatever avenue available, hit the company as hard as you can and make so much money more than you and your family can spend in the next 50 years at will. Don't look back and don't feel guilty especially if your bosses are foreigners from Asia. COMPANY money is blood money, they don't care if you die working, their work must go on and that's all they care about.

We are still mourning the death of a colleague at my place of work who died due to the negligence of the company to safety precautions and when investigators came, they paid money to make it look like our late colleague died of suicide! I heard the HR mentioned suicide into the mix and that was when my stomach churned! My eyes opened to the harsh realities of company work.

The next day after the death of my colleague they started production again!

No matter your position in the company, you are of no value and if you die working/slaving off for them, Highest they'd do is one minute silence and work goes on.

I may sound like a bad person but I'm pained here, I'm a very honest person but losing my colleague is too much of a pain to bear. Just this month.

OP. Loot them! Don't look back, your boss is also looting still without your knowledge.
cry
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
undecided
winner37:

You can read again
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
Oyerinde16:

We worked together same organization...

na me jasi, that this is what others were doing...

he started his, I left the organization...

Today see...
You shouldn't be sad at all, there's what we call nemesis
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Pepperdemisback: 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
onlyboyson:

Dem don dey manipulate my senseless mama flat head like their agbado miscreant tribalist
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by kollysnut(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2023
Meerahbel:
Okay

can you share your contact with me, or this is mine 08035688323 Kola.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Meerahbel: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
undecided
MrPRevailer:

Oh, you could have expressly stated that on the post.

E.g. 'article by....
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Meerahbel: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
grin
eValmon:
Kindly state your name, name of organization and your mobile contact number. I may be able to help you
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by periphetes: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nice , you have got good conscience!
Solution:
* Tender your resignation
*. Get a lawyer
* Report yourself to the police
* Confess to your Boss
Ultimately make peace with your creator.

Start a new life !

1 Like

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:19am On Sep 14, 2023
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by BItt: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
periphetes:
Nice , you have got good conscience!
Solution:
* Tender your resignation
*. Get a lawyer
* Report yourself to the police
* Confess to your Boss
Ultimately make peace with your creator.

Start a new life !
Lol what kind of playing is this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do / Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.