Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing (39079 Views)

What I Achieved In 2020 (Photos) / I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Justhere: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
you better stop before is too late,

anything that will make you to dey shalaye stop ham.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Shantyken(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
poor pay .instead of them to employ 4 people @200k they rather pay 120 and you steal 200k which is less than the 800k they should employ and pay .

Abeg no vex, how is 120 + 200=320k greater 800k in a month
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Hotice085: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
Meerahbel:
From DM

Just like other civil servants that will be cursing politicians your lots will be hiding and doing worse
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Abifarin16: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
OP. I don't know how your will do it oo, but you must stop. What you are doing is like a Medical Doctor taking advantage of his patients. Imagine a gynecologist sleeping with his patients while not conscious. It is ethically wrong as an accountant for you to be doing this, you are expected to have integrity and be objective, I am sure you were taught all this in auditing class, cos I too was taught that.

Find a way for them to employ someone, even if it's a cashier, you are not allowed as an accountant to run a procurement or sales process from start to finish, that's what has opened this company up to this fraud.

Desist immediately or the consequences will be dire, think of your child and the possibility of you not seeing him grow if you are caught and put in jail.

Even if it's is the bosses Niece or somebody to check you buy writing receipt and being in charge of money.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by benqo01(m): 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO SPEND THAT MONEY WISELY........
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Gee64: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
The stealing instinct only comes in when you are underpaid.

Most Entrepreneurs don't know this!

I'm not subscribing to this though.

1 Like

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by dgen2soul(m): 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
One clergy ones says in a sermon that the best time (FOR REPENTANCE TO BE GUININE AND ACCEPTED)to stop a sin so as to Repent is when one is still (agile in the act)
For instance,an adulterer has to stop and repent when his prick is still active and not when he is scare that if he didn't stop,his manhood won't perform well again.
Meerahbel:
From DM
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Achor1111(m): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
I smell lies
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by GambaOsaka: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
Meerahbel:
From DM

Arghhh
Mr Yinusa… is this you ?
I thought as much.
MD must hear this. 🤣
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
Abifarin16:

Even without corrupt leaders, people will still be fraudulent.
This is a matter of individuals also being a cog in the system.
Before we condemn a leader we should first examine ourselves. Everyone has a role to play in fighting corruption. This is a company with 50m revenue monthly. When he sees 500Billion what will happen.

He would increase the stealing capacity

1 Like

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Treepower2000:

You want him to report himself to the company to get sacked.
OP as someone suggested stop the stealing and invest that your salary that you have not touched according to your write up. Continue your work but desist from stealing and use the proceeds from the investment from the salary you have not touched as your payment for the extra work you are doing.
I can even tell you you that the management are aware of your dealings but as they are making profit they decided to continue dealing with the devil they know than sacking you for someone who will do worse.
How
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
You have a fraudulent tendency
Kingray10:
You are underpaid, you are doing the job of four people, the company has enough profits to pay you enough for you not to steal from them, yet they refused...

Well, if I am in ur shoes I will ask for salary Increment. And if it's not done to my satisfaction, I will continue what I was doing before..
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by ahiboilandgas: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Shantyken:

ask the Judges at the tribunal
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
shocked
iammo:
cool

You are now a criminal

Every criminal should plot an escape strategy

What's your own escape strategy?!

Plan a sleek 3 to 6 months Japa plan to UK or US and move before you get caught

All you need... Cost of Tickets, Cost of Running your Account for Proof of Fund, Cost of Visa... Within 6 months pull a mega heists and run

You think your MD and others don't know you are stealing, but they do and when you are caught they would start adding their figures to what you stole

You might steal 1million, by the time you reach State CID the MD would claim you stole 19million

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Desist from it before they catch you, nothing is hidden foever

Because when they catch you, you go explain tire
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
grin
KingLennon:
We live in a country where criminals advises criminals sad....

Op, your conscience will be your direction. Only do thinqs that will give you peace of mind...
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
OLE!!!!!!!!!!!
Temiii69:

1.5m a year is chicken feed na, just continue doing your job. As long as the ship is sinking leave!
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
grin
Stephench:

This reply is based solely on religion. Can't you people reply with common sense?
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Abifarin16: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
Oyindamolah:
He would increase the stealing capacity
Exactly, all the so called corrupt leaders we have, started with piecemeal, it didn't stop and it has become a thing that takes an entire nation backwards.

1 Like

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
wHY?
poweredcom:
I dont believe this stories
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
shocked
Risingsunn:
that's it, I use to work in a firm where I was in charge of many things too in the past. I remember returning 250k to the account after my work, instead of praising me, I was told my boss was telling them at the head office that I think I can impress her by returning money. Probably she thought I was stealing far more than what I returned. The truth is I never touched their funds, I always make sure I do everything diligently. Whether op likes it or not they know or think he is stealing. Reporting himself will worsen the situation, all he needs to do is to stop the stealing just to satisfy his conscience because even if he doesn't steal they will still believe he is stealing. That's it
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
Belleful:
Those of u advising him to stop is just wasting ur time. My advise to him is he should continue doing it. The day u are caught, u face d consequences. That's how we row in Nigeria.
Some even said he should pay back the ones he have embezzle. From which money? Oga enjoy why it last....
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Charly68: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
God is using your conscience to send you warning signal before you enter into deep trouble. If he warns and you don't repent ,he may be forced to abandon you in the midst of trouble as the time comes.
- Repent fast before alarm will blow
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
wink
Abifarin16:

Exactly, all the so called corrupt leaders we have, started with piecemeal, it didn't stop and it has become a thing that takes an entire nation backwards.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by litaninja(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nigerian courts have set precedence that your account committed fraud and not you. So everything is all good.

1 Like

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
angry
emerged01:
Some company leave room for corruption. People may find it strange but it is actually the truth. One of the mgt said,"do everything necessary to make money but dont get caught". Another one,"you can bend the rule but dont break it", in corruption context.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
Oyerinde16:
All those shouting stop will do worse if given the opportunity...

someone I know was in charge of diesel distribution for company trucks... more than 50 trucks assigned to him, he get 10ltrs from each truck, that's 500 ltrs of diesel per day 500×500= 250k per day... this is the opportunity I threw away forming saint good boy... i literally beg this guy for money now... he has bought over 10 corolla for remittance on Uber/Bolt, built house still buying properties all over lagos... i am here waiting for when.... my case is now had I known...

My brother get as much.as u can before door close... missed opportunities sometimes don't come back...
How I do not get
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
shocked Olorun o
Westerhoffe:
I once heard an Accountant say to one of his colleagues, "Accountants steal from all companies…if you don't make it as an Accountant, your village people are inside of you."

Well, I just pretended like I don't understand Yoruba language.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
What?!
winner37:
Mr man continue till the day you are caught remember opportunity knocks but once ..Have a lot of investment and don't put your name on the paper Incase you are caught they will not reclaim your properties... Be smart enough to gather your wealth from them since they want to be smart by using you to exacute four men's work ..
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
Omo I weak, Nigerians
frozen70:

The issue is that you are opportuned to work where you are defrauding your company and no one is putting a check on you as you do virtually every thing on trust

So just make sure you cover your tracks or foot print

But flexing with the proceeds and not doing anything reasonable with it makes it a stupid act
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
You are praising him, where is your morality?
rohangold:

I swear, I LOVE YOU
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyindamolah: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
grin
Shantyken:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do / Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... / Shocking Salary From My To-be Boss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.