Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Coping In 'working-class' Courtship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coping In 'working-class' Courtship (981 Views)

10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / Coping In A Relationship / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coping In 'working-class' Courtship by const6(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2007
Hello Guys and Sweet Ladies,

I was wondering about this topic and i decided to come to the great thinkers and experienced Nairalanders.

We all usually crave to be member staff of big companies but with this come time consuming office hours and with that goes our fun we used to have with our spouse.

So i want to know, how do you people cope with this strenous time schedule of working from 8am - 5/6pm in the evening and then being in traffic for another two hours before getting home.

How do you catch you fun with your partner, please share it!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Corner 3 / Is This Normal? / For The Guys Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.