Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Coping In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coping In A Relationship (540 Views)

Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? / Coping In 'working-class' Courtship / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coping In A Relationship by oyetimein(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
Coping in a relationship, but before I go on, I must tell you how happy I am to rejoice with you if you are in a relationship, and if not, the let your good deeds and virtues represent you and bring you that which your heart desires, also if yours just crashed, don’t go all moody and feeling cheated, remember that all good things must pass through trials and testing. But then again before now my profile says single. (lol….!)
Relationship, word oftentimes foreign to the tongue of most men and sometimes few women, especially when the issue of coping
is involved, yes! And that is true. A lot of things happen in relationships and there must be ways of dealing with them. Here I would love to share many factors with you and explain each in detail, but time and space will not allow
me, so that, I will do in subsequent topics to come.
When the issue of coping comes to mind, we would usually view it from two angles, either positive or negative, interesting or sour, and if in a die game, we would say head or tail, of which I am sure many will go for head – positive, interesting and alive, these are very easy to cope with, if only relationship could flow like this ……. But there is always the negative, tail, and sour times i.e. (break ups).
Having known these, now how would one cope in such cases?. There are ways but not limited to the few below, please note that no matter how bad your test or challenge is, always do remember “how” and “when” it all started, (when and how you both met, all you have both shared and memories that you'll never want to forget.) those happy times, and try to call back that smile that you both first shared and you’ll both smile it through again.
Another tip of coping well in a relationship is to always apply the rule of patience and
permit me to say that by such the elders obtained good report. with patience, i can assure you good report is obtainable. Be patient enough to at least listen, hear out each other and discuss issues no matter how bad they are. Here is something for the guys to note, you will need some faith, ability to believe and trust your woman regardless of what you might think or hear about her.
Again, always be the first to call back and tell her “I really never meant to say or do what I did, am sorry". Just do all you can to hang in there, don’t loose it and break it, putting it back might not be as easy as you expect. At this juncture, I would stop and wait for permission to carry on. "You can do it".

(1) (Reply)

Why Moms Worry Their Successful Boys To Go Get Married / Choose One / Why Is Breaking Up So Hard To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.