Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) (58602 Views)

Nigerian Men Know How To Satisfy A Woman In Bed – Kenyan Lady / Kenyan Socialite Sherlyne Shows Her R0und Mel0n While Tw3rk!ng Live On Instagram / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by tnerro1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
True, I no dey do less than 30 to 45 minutes 😁😁😁🤪
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Firstcitizen: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
IconicR:
I thought we all joke sometimes on nairaland
I'm not responsible for anything I type here
At the same time I don't take things being said to me seriously
Shebi una dy bash women too

Olokpa ma ko everybody

Oya type that caveat for your signature make we settle without vawulence grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by VULCAN(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
Are prostitutes generous?

BlackAdam65:
so Nigerian men are now prostitutes

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by EmmyDJourno: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
Like tell us you are a prostitute without telling us you are a prostitute🐒
All these women who don’t know they are just playing things not what a man keeps when he needs something serious🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by AnanseK(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
Hear a prostitute talking
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
Firstcitizen:

Oya type that caveat for your signature make we settle without vawulence grin
Oya tomorrow
I wan fight small this night
I Dy scan for my target
Whether make I go redpill thread or bbn thread?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Firstcitizen: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
IconicR:
Oya tomorrow
I wan fight small this night
I Dy scan for my target
Whether make I go redpill thread or bbn thread?

Werey grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by DaddyCoool: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
Jeon:

Who are the you? And who's complaining?
It's because of those things I avoid y'all like plague .
So next time please be specific OK! .

The you is YOU
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by jubrilELsudan: 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
zoghys:

And you think u are making sense abi, modafucka

JEALOUSY OOOOOOOOOOOO

E DEY VERY OBVIOUS SEY YOU BE CONFAM NAIRALAND ENEMY OF PROGRESS ASSOCIATION MEMBER

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Okoroawusa: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
She is saying the truth and nothing but the truth

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Pandar01: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
IbnB:

American sex-tourists/mongers have talked extensively about Nigerian women,; they class our women as greedy money-grabbers - "barracudas" in monger-lingo

Omo see wahala 😂😂😂😂

Omo see description..lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by sageb: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wawelexy:

Why shouldn't we see it as a compliment, since you can't appreciate what you have at hand, then allow strangers appreciate us in peace na..

Una never see anything yet, until you guys start teaming up in three or four to just one guy.

Savage response😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by TemmyT002(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Onisekuse
How many Nigerian men have you slept with?
Are you a slut?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Pandar01: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Austineva:
Biafran men were the ones she was referring to as Nigerian men
We Biafrans made Nigeria popular in Africa. Argue that with ur keyboard

I don hear ,na mumu person dey argue with Igbo person .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by DaddyCoool: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
Austineva:
Biafran men were the ones she was referring to as Nigerian men
We Biafrans made Nigeria popular in Africa. Argue that with ur keyboard Pandar01

HRHKingOliver:
Oh! Kenyans are testifying.. Over to you, Liberian babes..

Indeed. Listen to this South African lady - she said Chukwuemeka specifically!😁

Not only Kenyans, Southern Africans, Carribeans, have all testified too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhSZEGgc8AM?si=-06CarBfpHtCZAgS

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Confirm4real(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
But our girls don't appreciate us grin

See how neighboring country dey appreciate us nawao life no balance...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by iLiquidator: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
nibacked:
She is just marketing her self to the said Nigerian men.
Marketing strategy
I received that compliment in February 2022, when I handled one Kenyan girl of Ethiopian origin. That Borana Girl was crying like never before. She still call to know if I will go back again. I can't forget Javavu Road.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Little21: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Jeon:

Who are the you? And who's complaining?
[color=#000000][/color]It's because of those things I avoid y'all like plague .
So next time please be specific OK! .
Exactly you are right. They really need to be avoided. She is complimenting them for having sex around and they are proud of it..??
Tf..? Does that even count as a compliment?. And she also mentioned generosity. What exactly are they generous about ?? She needs to be specific. Complimenting someone for sex means that's the only thing you are good at not for anything else. And they are proud about it .?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by GUNITGuy: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
jeff1993:
From SA to Uganda to Kenya.... dem dey echo the praise of Nigerian man.

If Nigeria Man enter their club, immediately the girls dem dey wet pant..9ja man go flex i still knack u wetin no good.

A prophet is not respected in his own town
Even here in the Carribean Islands Trinidad, stvincent Barbados and co,, they're saying the same thing...
How Nigerian women complain about Nigerian Men and yet would hardly Marry someone from Congo, Malawi, Jamaica or England is funny.....
If you know what women from black American to the Carribean go through you go thank God for the one we have

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by GUNITGuy: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
don't mind them
Go try Cameroun Men or Congolese even Ghana seg and come back they need to teach una something.....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by jumper524(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
IconicR:
Is that the only thing Nigerian guys can offer?
Good sex, like seriously?
you no see generous for headline?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by bonnyhope: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
IconicR:
Is this the only thing they are good at?
😂 This is an insult

Can you be with a man who's not generous?

Or can you be with a one minute man?

Answer with all honesty

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by jumper524(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
Cantonese:
That’s on the lighter side anyway.

That remark should however be reserved for lazy men who only have time for women and alchohol.
the alcohol ain't cheap.
If you take an average of 2 bottles daily, that's over 45k a month.
Way above minimum wage, no lazy man can afford that.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Goodnigga: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
IconicR:
😂 This is an insult
what else are u looking for?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by YourGFsnatcher: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Meaning they are olosho
Why e pain u? We like it like that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Goodnigga: 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Even here in the Carribean Islands Trinidad, stvincent Barbados and co,, they're saying the same thing...
How Nigerian women complain about Nigerian Men and yet would hardly Marry someone from Congo, Malawi, Jamaica or England is funny.....
If you know what women from black American to the Carribean go through you go thank God for the one we have
Naija women are already spoilt, only Naija guys understand and can tolerate them. Others will call their behaviours madness

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by DaddyCoool: 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
GUNITGuy:

jeff1993:
From SA to Uganda to Kenya.... dem dey echo the praise of Nigerian man.

If Nigeria Man enter their club, immediately the girls dem dey wet pant..9ja man go flex i still knack u wetin no good.

A prophet is not respected in his own town

Even here in Kuala Lumpur, same thing!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Goodnigga: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
Little21:

Exactly you are right. They really need to be avoided. She is complimenting them for having sex around and they are proud of it..??
Tf..? Does that even count as a compliment?. And she also mentioned generosity. What exactly are they generous about ?? She needs to be specific. Complimenting someone for sex means that's the only thing you are good at not for anything else. And they are proud about it .?
what else do you want from a man yourself as a Nigerian girl apart from the above mentioned

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by talented321: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
U didn't ask urself how many men does the said woman slept with..
IconicR:
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
bonnyhope:

Can you be with a man who's not generous?

Or can you be with a one minute man?

Answer with all honesty
Intelligence should come before all these ones.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by talented321: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
U didn't ask urself how many men does the said woman slept with...
1Sharon:

I thought you are supposed to be red pillers and fixated on building your life.

I thought men don't want to be seen as tools. How is it now that Kenyan women are complementing you for spending big?

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by zumbigbo(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
I dey meet one banny for Kampala in UG...I was on IT secondment at a UNESCO office for one month. I just dey bone everyone in the office and concentrate on my work.

We had office drinks after two weeks and we went to one restaurant and then bar in a busy place called Kabalaga or something like that. One mature banny (early 40s) small waist, big nyash and perfect dark skin flash teeth at me say she work in accounts and heard I was from Naija but did not believe as I was quiet in office.

I just talk small and enter parole with her. She left to go toilet and another girl, not a work colleague came up to me and started talking. The mature banny came back and slapped her ferociously and told her to move...he is taken. Na that night I know say Naija reputation dey strong for Uganda.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.