Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) (58706 Views)

Nigerian Men Know How To Satisfy A Woman In Bed – Kenyan Lady / Kenyan Socialite Sherlyne Shows Her R0und Mel0n While Tw3rk!ng Live On Instagram / LASTING LONG IN BED Is FΓΉcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by bonnyhope: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
IconicR:
Intelligence should come before all these ones.

You are still pretending
Make I leave you alone

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by zoghys: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

JEALOUSY OOOOOOOOOOOO

E DEY VERY OBVIOUS SEY YOU BE CONFAM NAIRALAND ENEMY OF PROGRESS ASSOCIATION MEMBER

Which progress, o dey omo
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Mosba: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kenya girls are appreciative, let our men spend money where it is well appreciated.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by GUNITGuy: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Goodnigga:
Naija women are already spoilt, only Naija guys understand and can tolerate them. Others will call their behaviours madness
Honestly, I live in a country were Alot of the men don't give a damn so the women just get pregnant and take care of themselves and their children beautiful black women I must confess ......... I never see one taking any one out like to a restaurant like we do hype our own yet this women would love a man like anything ....E be like say they never learn make them come marry black American or Jamaican and see Wetin dey sup

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Little21: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Goodnigga:
what else do you want from a man yourself as a Nigerian girl apart from the above mentioned

I don't want s*x from you. That doesn't define shit.
Respectful
Humble
Confidence
Honestly
Ambitious
Reserved
And your love for me
That's what I want from a man. How can sex be part of qualitys..? Sorry but if you think what all girls want from y'all are sex you need to be Specific Ok!.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by mablie(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Honestly, I live in a country were Alot of the men don't give a damn so the women just get pregnant and take care of themselves and their children beautiful black women I must confess ......... I never see one taking any one out like to a restaurant like we do hype our own yet this women would love a man like anything ....E be like say they never learn make them come marry black American or Jamaican and see Wetin dey sup
Black American and Jamaican men no dey marry o! Their own na to only fvck woman,give am belle run comot forever.Those men wey dey even view black women like sh.it.Naija women never jam

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Xtristopher: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
Indirectly saying Nigeria men are mugun
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Pandar01: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Indeed. Listen to this South African lady - she said Chukwuemeka specifically!😁

Not only Kenyans, Southern Africans have testified too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhSZEGgc8AM?si=-06CarBfpHtCZAgS

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...na Biafra this one dey talk about o... Nigeria men are not SIMPS abeg.

She addresses Emeka as a simp and you dey happy. Sorry

Naija men go for big gals and drill them really nice, not Biafra men going for hungry girls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚( FOOD) because I want nack🀣🀣🀣

Go ask Chioma why she no fit leave nigeria man (Davido) for where Biafra men plenty.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Faposky95: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
....but we are yet to see men of other Nationalities complement the Naija women on same....?!
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Passionate888: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
IconicR:
Is that the only thing Nigerian guys can offer?
Good sex, like seriously?
Was that the only thing she said?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by lascos912(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nigerian girls tears dey flow omoooor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Papayaayasager(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
Otilo, spoil dem east African girls niaja.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Papayaayasager(m): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Jeon:
Why this?

Common Nigerian Men, you have to be famous for something else.

See what you girls are neglecting in niaja is what other african girls are praising.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Go try Cameroun Men or Congolese even Ghana seg and come back they need to teach una something.....
You can't teach me anything all you know is to brag online when it comes to reality we know your type . Those country men you mentioned are better than you guys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Why e pain u? We like it like that
I don't feel any pain
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by jubrilELsudan: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
zoghys:

Which progress, o dey omo

ODE MUMU....E DEY PAIN YOU WELL WELL CAUSE NA YOUR LIFE ACHIEVEMENT TO FVCK GIRL LIKE THIS

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Laple0541(m): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
IconicR:
Is this the only thing they are good at?
πŸ˜‚ This is an insult

To 95% of ladies especially African ladies, those are things that really matter.

Money and bed power.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Goodnigga: 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Little21:

I don't want s*x from you. That doesn't define shit.
Respectful
Humble
Confidence
Honestly
Ambitious
Reserved
And your love for me
That's what I want from a man. How can sex be part of qualitys..? Sorry but if you think what all girls want from y'all are sex you need to be Specific Ok!.
brilliant response and fantastic qualities. Do you have those qualities and can you provide them in a relationship?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Goodnigga: 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Truth of the matter is, abroad many don't reason Naija babes. Cos the competition is stiff. And the Nigerians who are too culturistic, nigeraianistic who do try them, once they start exhibiting female Nigerian mentality, they dump them. Honestly, only aliens or robots fit most Nigerian girls . The best most can get are Nigerian guys and if they miss a Nigeria guy, it is gonna be a long thing for them

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Gee64: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
Are you jealous that a non-Nigerian is giving us that compliment?
The fact is that we bang harder because we have bigger preeks to dig into them real deep. Trust us, we have made boreholes out of you ladies; the reason why most of you are so bitter about us! grin
IconicR:
The funny thing is that they'll see this as a compliment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Little21: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
Goodnigga:
brilliant response and fantastic qualities. Do you have those qualities and can you provide them in a relationship?
Do you know a thing called "Law of attraction"
It means you only attract what you are like and will definitely get what you are like.

I guess that answer your response.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Goodnigga: 12:03am On Sep 08, 2023
Little21:

It means you only attract what you are like and will definitely get what you are like.

that is my domain though. Law of biological attraction is actually different from law of mental attraction. You don't necessarily get what u are like cos polar opposite attract. However, for law of mental attraction to work for you, you have to possess these qualities yourself .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Little21: 12:33am On Sep 08, 2023
Goodnigga:
that is my domain though. Law of biological attraction is actually different from law of mental attraction. You don't necessarily get what u are like cos polar opposite attract. However, for law of mental attraction to work for you, you have to possess these qualities yourself .
Well I do think you are wrong tho. Human aren't animals. And besides the "law of attraction" am talking about isn't about that. Polar opposite do attract each other but does the attraction last You see lots of abusive marriage, the husband is beating up the wife this minute, and the second minute they laugh it off like nothing ever happened if he apologized to her. Like Tf.?? People will start saying how can a woman marry an animal and call it a husband.. but you don't have to judge, all you have to do is look closely and you will see they kinda have the same attitude. Whatever the husband attitude is, you also see part of it in the wife also. And so does the wife attitude too. The couple that aren't compatible one bit, are the one's that end up killing one another. Cuz one has too be gone for the other too be free. If you see any couples that are together till date just know that they are compatible in one way or the other.
So back to your question. If you does not possess the qualities you are looking for in a partner, you will never be compatible for each other. And if you aren't ready too be in a "life and death" situation always go for the person that is similar to you in so many ways, that way both of you can come to a understanding on particular stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by DaddyCoool: 12:36am On Sep 08, 2023
Pandar01:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...na Biafra this one dey talk about o... Nigeria men are not SIMPS abeg.

She addresses Emeka as a simp and you dey happy. Sorry Austineva

Naija men go for big gals and drill them really nice, not Biafra men going for hungry girls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚( FOOD) because I want nack🀣🀣🀣

Go ask Chioma why she no fit leave nigeria man (Davido) for where Biafra men plenty.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

See his mouth. Davido can marry ANY girl he chooses.
Yoruba guys love Igbo girls, we all know that.

How about this one below?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmgMbLVibbw?si=JfPU6UJndtkSbcnX
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:39am On Sep 08, 2023
IconicR:
The funny thing is that they'll see this as a compliment

WAIT TILL A WOMAN CALL YOU 1MINUTE MAN grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:41am On Sep 08, 2023
45 MINUTES IS IK FOR ME AND MY BAE OOO
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Goodnigga: 1:18am On Sep 08, 2023
Little21:

Well I do think you are wrong tho. Human aren't animals. And besides the "law of attraction" am talking about isn't about that. Polar opposite do attract each other but does the attraction last You see lots of abusive marriage, the husband is beating up the wife this minute, and the second minute they laugh it off like nothing ever happened if he apologized to her. Like Tf.?? People will start saying how can a woman marry an animal and call it a husband.. but you don't have to judge, all you have to do is look closely and you will see they kinda have the same attitude. Whatever the husband attitude is, you also see part of it in the wife also. And so does the wife attitude too. The couple that aren't compatible one bit, are the one's that end up killing one another. Cuz one has too be gone for the other too be free. If you see any couples that are together till date just know that they are compatible in one way or the other.
So back to your question. If you does not possess the qualities you are looking for in a partner, you will never be compatible for each other. And if you aren't ready too be in a "life and death" situation always go for the person that is similar to you in so many ways, that way both of you can come to a understanding on particular stuffs.
Nice. But don't try to go into science because that's my area moreover I am not wrong. Humans are animals like other animals. We both belong in the Kindgom Animalia. Humans are called primates like Apes, gorilla, orangutan though higher primates. That explained. You still never told .e if u have all the qualities you listed earlier.Agreed compatibility is important, but mutual understanding, sacrifice, commitment to making the relationship work and both parties having valuable things to contribute to the relationship is 'importanter"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by professore(m): 1:35am On Sep 08, 2023
IconicR:
Is this the only thing they are good at?
πŸ˜‚ This is an insult
everybody come and help me tell this lady I want to be her friend o
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by TMKsouth: 1:38am On Sep 08, 2023
These are 'high' alcoholic Kenyan girls admiring Nigerian guys who fled a dump country their fathers and grandfathers couldn't develop to pig habitable levels at the least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 08, 2023
People are now farming Nigerians on social media.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by gtassure: 1:47am On Sep 08, 2023
Little21:

Opposite attracts! That's law of attraction! Lol!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) by OyinO: 2:06am On Sep 08, 2023
IconicR:
Is that the only thing Nigerian guys can offer?
Good sex, like seriously?

You're digressing. Nigerians are doing well I sports and other fields as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.