Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This (4393 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
You're dating a hungry Nigerian woman. A hungry Nigerian woman is more deadly than a typical Nigerian woman.

This one has a blend of both. It's in your best interest to leave her. Who feeds a woman everyday? Even married couples switch things up.

Giving shouldn't be equal, but it shouldn't also be one-sided!

Who said giving shouldn't be equal? Or better put it giving should be reciprocal.

The man must not give more, it is the one with more financial power that should give more, most times the one with more financial power is the man that is why it seems like man gives more. May be that is where you coined that phrase from.

Reciprocity is the watch word, when there is no reciprocity that relationship is a scam. Declare mission impossible ghost protocol mode.
Re: The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2023
Survivor20:
The first time I gave my babe money after we've been together for months, she was shocked, happy and grateful. Na dat time I no say ,only few girls dey wey love man without spending on them

You are very correct.

Most people are just selfish, they look for ways to reap off others . They are always the first to abandon ship when the ship hits an iceberg.
Re: The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2023
DND069:
What is the difference between modern relationship and prostitution. They are both transactional.

If both are transactional, why involve in relationships?

You are correct, the scam is just unbelievable.
Re: The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This by Karleb(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2023
Even if this is a lie, I believe it.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
There are plenty out there oooo. Those ladies will start by saying i dont have airtime to call you. Just discharge her
ismail4sure:
I can't believe my ear,
She said and quote "What you are doing no good o, even if I don't ask don't you know it's your responsibility to be giving me money for food everyday, abi u don't eat where you are,"

I swear to God this is first time a girl will tell me this and she meant it,
My question is DID GUYS REALLY GIVE WOMAN MONEY FOR FOOD EVERYDAY
Re: The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This by Nairalander248: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
woginid967:

Yes.... If she is loyal we give sex and money 💰 so we can cheat in peace.

If she is not loyal, we move on.

As a broke guy, why are you looking for love. You don't love yourself if you're broke .....dont call it another name.

. stinginess, poverty,etc are all symptoms of problems
No wonder you are active in Romance and Jobs/Vacancy sections 😆
Re: The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This by fikayormi(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
Dshocker:

Yes naaa....

Don't give her much, but try giving her 10k everyday.

grin[left][/left] sad boss no be so na , you wan reck d guy totally
Re: The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This by DND069: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

You are correct, the scam is just unbelievable.

We term it relationship but its scenario is open relationship done codedly. It will take a while before men get this.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This by LegallyBlunt: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Who said giving shouldn't be equal? Or better put it giving should be reciprocal.

The man must not give more, it is the one with more financial power that should give more, most times the one with more financial power is the man that is why it seems like man gives more. May be that is where you coined that phrase from.

Reciprocity is the watch word, when there is no reciprocity that relationship is a scam. Declare mission impossible ghost protocol mode.
Giving must not be equal oga. Even without saying, check people you've given gifts and how many people returned the favor the same way.
Re: The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This by Jessez: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
ismail4sure:
I can't believe my ear,
She said and quote "What you are doing no good o, even if I don't ask don't you know it's your responsibility to be giving me money for food everyday, abi u don't eat where you are,"

I swear to God this is first time a girl will tell me this and she meant it,
My question is DID GUYS REALLY GIVE WOMAN MONEY FOR FOOD EVERYDAY

Is it a lagos girl right?? Because lagos girls are just after money
Re: The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This by Jessez: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jeon:
All those stupid child's play relationship issues never fade..
What up with the recycling? . If you can't you bolding tell her.

Wait are u kidding? Is it the guy responsibility to be feeding her or giving her money, can't she work or have something doing or she have no parents,,, girls have really losing there value
Re: The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Giving must not be equal oga. Even without saying, check people you've given gifts and how many people returned the favor the same way.

It isn't about equality it's about reciprocity. It's not just people we are talking of people who profess to 'love us'

Read before concluding, where did I assert giving must be equal. I only made more meaning to your assertion by bringing in reciprocity, and also punched the fact that it must not be the man that will give more.

Have a good day.
Re: The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This by LegallyBlunt: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

It isn't about equality it's about reciprocity. It's not just people we are talking of people who profess to 'love us'

Read before concluding, where did I assert giving must be equal. I only made more meaning to your assertion by bringing in reciprocity, and also punched the fact that it must not be the man that will give more.

Have a good day.

Reciprocity is the watch word, when there is no reciprocity that relationship is a scam. Declare mission impossible ghost protocol mode

Emphasis on italics. What else did you mean by the question. Or it's a typo where you meant to say 'should?'
Re: The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This by Illegal1(m): 5:57am On Sep 09, 2023
izonborn098:
Come o, from where una dey pick all this type of girls...

omoh..........no be nigeria u dey?
Re: The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This by Illegal1(m): 6:01am On Sep 09, 2023
KingLennon:
English no go kill me for Nairaland sad....
omoh.........english nah ur mate?
Re: The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This by Illegal1(m): 6:04am On Sep 09, 2023
DND069:
What is the difference between modern relationship and prostitution. They are both transactional.

If both are transactional, why involve in relationships?

omoh........na make 1 comrade for here say"all nigeria grls are ashawo
Re: The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This by izonborn098(m): 8:06am On Sep 09, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh..........no be nigeria u dey?
no woman has ever tell me that, not even my woman who has kid with me...
Re: The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This by Illegal1(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2023
izonborn098:
no woman has ever tell me that, not even my woman who has kid with me...

omoh.........bros ur own good ooh.

nigeria grls dn make me stop making female frds,bcus once u say Hi to them,the next tin nah to bill u..

so i kukuma stop to make them my frds.
Re: The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This by izonborn098(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.........bros ur own good ooh.

nigeria grls dn make me stop making female frds,bcus once u say Hi to them,the next tin nah to bill u..

so i kukuma stop to make them my frds.
that is why u relate with women who are wise and know that making their own money is self respect.. Simp men has spoil ladies, so they behave abnormal always...
The worst part when u tell them this truth they think u are broke..
I spend for a lady when i like and when i know she is having a particular difficulty she can't solve herself..
You can't force me to do things for u and i don't take girls that serious except the few matured ones...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Gold-diggers? / Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies / She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.