Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks (22932 Views)

Tunji-Ojo Orders Probe Of NIS Officials At Seme Border Over Misconduct / Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo / Idris Jeje Orders Clearance Of Passport Backlogs At Ikoyi Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Good one.

I hope this will be achieved.
Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by Flier: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Where are they going to get booklets? A friend who is an immigration told me they don’t have 32 pages booklets,they only have 64s
Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by SageWithSarcasm(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nonny95:
Psychophants and bots up here😂😂.

Nigeria una don enter one chance.

See comments like zonbs

This is the 2nd time this news is coming up on front page.

The first order no work ?
Was wondering whence the comments are from.

If you feel the need to disguise to support this administration then you are part of the problem
Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by Jhonnydurgs: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
Well I’m not surprised by what BTO is doing cha. He will so much revamp the ministry of interior. Come to akoko and see what he did. This man na realllllll man. He’s the future governor of ondo state. Mark my words!

3 Likes

Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by Skyehigher1: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
What a great development for our dear nation

1 Like

Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by Faithy04: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
That's a good commitment

1 Like

Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by NACE13: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
undecided
Until you demote, suspend or dismiss those corrupt and lazy Immigration Officers hoarding passport booklets and making us pay more if we need it urgently.

7 Likes

Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by Aposteli1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wow!! This is A good move.
God bless Nigeria in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by Ybholy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
Two accounts that commented on page 1 are created on same date

😂😂😂
Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by sukkot: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
Good. i am at the final stage PASSPORT IN PRODUCTION

Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by Fearyourcreator: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
TheKing4040:
Na by to dey shout.. clear the backlogs first and then tell us your ministry has cleared the backlogs then we will praise your diligence.. too much of " we will", "we shall", "we hope to " don tire me with Nigeria ministers and government officials. I want to hear something like my ministry has cleared over 200,000 backlogs of passport then you will get the praise you deserve. I nor be mugu like helinus, iconicr and the rest fucktards here
Na you dey rush ... Why not wait for his two weeks to know if na noise... No dey stress

3 Likes

Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by Voiceofthestree: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
Who be this one immigration office nah another huddle grand for them no ready to settle forget story you deh wait tired you go faint
Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by sukkot: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
inoki247:
I have no business with Passport for now when I sha wan renew make una keep this energy....

That Aregbe na only Public he dey dish out during him tenure we no even feel the guy impact....
cheesy kinetic Energy go done turn to static energy if you no jump on the ship now
Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by Babastrong(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Betta Edu, what are you doing with farmermoni loan? are you going to allow access banks to swallow the money or you will disburse it to the real owners? we're watching your ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by MeineMutter: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
Oga, suspend their oga patapata indefinitely if they exceed that 2 weeks.

By the way, my Ondo people will say orí yéye ní m’ògún, ti àìsè l’ópò.

Abeg help us free many inmates who are innocent from our prisons.

Lots of people were rounded up by our police officer and were either charged for wandering.

Lots of police officers who are looking for promotions use this tactic to get ‘forced’ conviction on Nigerians, as police prosecutors in our courts and end up remanding many innocent Nigerians.

Except those on death sentences, please free these people. Some of them have spent more years in prison than what the law would even recommend as their punishment, assuming they were found guilty.

Let them go and think of what they can do with their life.

Use the opportunity of freeing them to renovate our correctional centers and upgrade them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by biFixit(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
The Minister of Interior, Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo has started well, may Almighty God help him see the process of reforms he has started to a logical conclusion.
Nigeria shall begin to see the results in the coming weeks while all the bad eggs in our various agencies will be rooted out of the system.
Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by VULCAN(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
The urchns are all over this thread singing praises.

A repeat of what they did throughout the disastrous 8yrs of their former master who their current boss is now distancing himself from.

The question any sensible person should be asking is what modalities will be employed to print 100,000 passports per week?

Are these creatures human or are they subhuman?

Just because of some little change they receive they come here to disturb us who have functional brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by FuckDModz: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
grin

Audio clearance
Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by BabaIbo: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
Awon ashiere gbogbo
Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by Evestar200(f): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
I don't want to talk about how I was captured on June 9, 2022, and they produced my passport on January 19th, 2023.

Only God knows all the battles I fought before I was able to get my passport if not......

1 Like

Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by Temmy1997(f): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wow that’s good the minister is not here for jokes the work has begun.
Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by Bluntemperor: 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Indeed,Tunji- Ojo is one of the brighter sides of this Administration.
Minister, please keep it up.
Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by Gilgil: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Guys,
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves
This is one of those times we can actually say “give him time”. It’s very simple, let’s come back in 2 weeks and see the results.

Let’s not hail him first. Just 2 weeks, that’s by 21st September. If the backlog has been halved or better, I will hail the guy (I am a practical person).

Let’s stop the attitude of hailing people before the work gets done

4 Likes

Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by NAC1666: 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by Fujiyama: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
undecided

This minister tunde-ojo fellow has already failed. He hasn't begun but he's failed already.
Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by israelmao(m): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
If this is successfully accomplished passport racketeering will fizzle away in no time.

1 Like

Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by springer: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
Must they wait to be ordered? Awon Oniranu
Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by Alabaintprice(m): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Shallow minded misguided Nigerians are quick to forget.

Please go to the immigration office tomorrow and expect your passport to come out in 2weeks without having to pay 50k for it as fast track fee ....

A policeman once told me "ARE THE GOVERNMENT DOING WHAT THEY SAY?"

But unfortunately we have gullible youths here that thinks this one is any different.... I laugh in a very very terrible way.

Give it 1 week

Very gullible Nigerians
Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by Chetas81(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
YOU THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN,IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, BRIBERY AND FRAUDULENT MENTALITY, WON'T ALLOWED YOU TO DEVELOPED,NO MATTER THE,
Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by FKMagazine(m): 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Abeg o
Re: Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks by davillian(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
So what are the consequences if they fail to clear the passport?
Would anybody loose Thier job?
If no then they won't do anything and nothing would happen .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secret Negotiation: We Have Enough Facts To Expose You, Zamfara Fires Back At FG / I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri / Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.