Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State (38445 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Inside Dangote multi Billion naira car assembling plant (photos) / US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by eleniyan2020: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Igbo bu Igbo

Igbo mma mma nu

why the shout,hausa has did so many in Kano,you will not see them making noise!
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by Jogs1900: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
pandax:

Does OMAA motors want to have 2 plants in Anambra, I thought he is the anchor tenant for Automotive City at AUU?
They are even the one operating Yutong motors...The more you look the less you see
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by pocom35: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
Yes let’s develop the East, have at least two ports and airport in every State, trains running in our States
Let’s rid ourselves of this ugly definition called Nigeria
If we have ports all this Yorubas that are insulting us whilst we develop their lands would stop
PS: I’m not being tribalistic, I’m saying the truth, I know many good Yorubas, but majority are razz and petty liars😅
Let’s see how they would develop their own lands with their cheap mindset🤣🤣
A river ports yes..a sea port not possible
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by pocom35: 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
How nice of them to key into CNG..

This is tinubu plan for a Gas Revolution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0TagnJuPZI
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by WAPINATION: 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
In anything you find an Igbo man doing he strive to standout no matter the challenges he faces and this is the beginning of the problems other tribes in Nigeria have with the Igbo man.

You try to deny an Igbo man opportunity to grow he will find another means to still grow and compete with you head to head.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by Ayoade19(m): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
Yoruba tribe is you people's nightmares. Instead of you to celebrate your wins, you're being tribalistic. How many South Western states have you developed yourself?
You claim you developed South West, did anyone send you? Why can't you stay in your crib and do the development?
It seems all Igbos have same mindset 'cos' the ones I've met so far are in one way or the other have tribalism in their blood except Chinedu, my coursemate.
So, bro have sense please.
EmmyDJourno:
Yes let’s develop the East, have at least two ports and airport in every State, trains running in our States
If we have ports all this Yorubas that are insulting us whilst we develop their lands would stop
PS: I’m not being tribalistic, I’m saying the truth, I know many good Yorubas, but majority are razz and petty liars😅
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by assholemods: 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
No Yoruba is insulting you. You Igbos are the ones claiming to develop anywhere you go which is not true. So you don't expect Yorubas or any other tribe to keep quiet and swallow your lies.
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by Fearyourcreator: 12:03am On Sep 08, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Make your mindset better first you illiterate🤣
Literate don't pay my bills... Lolzzzz
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by assholemods: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2023
WAPINATION:
In anything you find an Igbo man doing he strive to standout no matter the challenges he faces and this is the beginning of the problems other tribes in Nigeria have with the Igbo man.

You try to deny an Igbo man opportunity to grow he will find another means to still grow and compete with you head to head.
Most of you Igbos are just disillusioned arrogant and very vile. Someone like me don't even know if an Igbo man exists likewise many other people. I see them like every other person but you people always feel otherwise. Tell me what is special about Igbos, tell me what an Igbo man has done that no other tribe has never done? Talk of industries Yorubas owns many just like other tribes but they don't brag or make noise.
The first chairman manufacturers association of Nigeria was a Yoruba man.
Despite all the noise about being outstanding in whatever you do the greater part of east is under developed, they still face the same problem every other region faces in Nigeria.
No tribe is having problems with Igbo but because people like you have programmed your reasoning in that direction you will always think people are after your tribe.
You and your horrible mind set.
So make una stop this arrogance nothing special about Igbos!

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by Gilgil: 12:15am On Sep 08, 2023
You have demonstrated poor knowledge of car manufacturing and its business.

Better to be silent and learn.

One keyword to learn is the five-letter word "Scale"

maximunimpact:
Great!

I hope he won't be like innoson who don't manufacture for mass market but keep hoping for government patronage

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by Omodua(m): 12:22am On Sep 08, 2023
adolfHitler1934:
Good development!
Although this, just like Innoson can not be called manufacturing, instead they are called assembly plants. The major parts and components like engine, interior and electrical and electronics hardware are imported from China. I know some people will say there is no 100% manufacturer of vehicle as parts are sourced, but let the sourcing be within Nigeria, then we can say this is "Nigeria Made"
Indians and South American countries like Brazil that makes Macopolo are a good example.
Anyway, Kudos to the business men and women that make Nigeria proud.

Abeg, let this not be reduced to tribal bigotry and hatred. If you have to criticise then be constructive.

PEACE!
Germany still imports components for their cars. So,what's wrong if they important components for their manufacturing business?

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by nomolos92: 12:24am On Sep 08, 2023
maximunimpact:
Great!

I hope he won't be like innoson who don't manufacture for mass market but keep hoping for government patronage

Poor man don drop comment 😹😹
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by nomolos92: 12:29am On Sep 08, 2023
adolfHitler1934:
Good development!
Although this, just like Innoson can not be called manufacturing, instead they are called assembly plants. The major parts and components like engine, interior and electrical and electronics hardware are imported from China. I know some people will say there is no 100% manufacturer of vehicle as parts are sourced, but let the sourcing be within Nigeria, then we can say this is "Nigeria Made"
Indians and South American countries like Brazil that makes Macopolo are a good example.

Abeg, let this not be reduced to tribal bigotry and hatred. If you have to criticise then be constructive.

PEACE!

You go shalaye tire, assembly plant nikan ko, just dey play
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by BigIyanga: 12:37am On Sep 08, 2023
adolfHitler1934:
Good development!

PEACE!
But marcopolo engines can be made in German while gear is made in Germany as well.
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by 007Marvel(m): 12:43am On Sep 08, 2023
adolfHitler1934:
Good development!

PEACE!

Take a chill pill, even Russia and the United States do source parts from other countries same with China, so I don't see what you are blabbing about.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by Probz(m): 12:50am On Sep 08, 2023
gerrardomendes:
Ok

You dey craze?
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by Dancebreaker: 12:58am On Sep 08, 2023
Celepope:
This is a good development.[b] My only concern is the name. A good name for this vehicle company goes a long way in global marketing. [/b]
Let the product be good, name won't matter.
Toyota, Yamaha, Mitsubishi, Daewoo and co didn't sound posh starting out but quality took care of it.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by dragunov: 12:59am On Sep 08, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Bozos everywhere. 🙄
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by philip2470: 12:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Earn up to 150% ROI weekly on Crypto Arbitrage Trading (Let our Experts trade for you).
There’s no brain-power required for this one, but it’s nice to be paid by letting your crypto work for you.
We use sophisticated cryptocurrency strategy to deliver robust returns, which do not suffer from crypto market volatility. You can earn money through Arbitrage trading, no matter the market conditions. Visit:

==>https://prymecrypto.com/fund

We provide our clients with the ability to earn more crypto with the best ROI while holding for short or long-term investments with our top-tier trading techniques.

See full details url: ==>https://prymecrypto.com/fund
or chat with an expert.
We also offer crypto backed loans, you don’t have to sell your crypto to get cash. At prymecrypto we let you borrow funds against your crypto assets, so you can get a loan while continuing to hold your crypto assets. Check out : ==>https://prymecrypto.com/crypto-loans
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by dragunov: 1:03am On Sep 08, 2023
assholemods:

Most of you Igbos are just disillusioned arrogant and very vile. Someone like me don't even know if an Igbo man exists likewise many other people. I see them like every other person but you people always feel otherwise. Tell me what is special about Igbos, tell me what an Igbo man has done that no other tribe has never done? Talk of industries Yorubas owns many just like other tribes but they don't brag or make noise.
The first chairman manufacturers association of Nigeria was a Yoruba man.
Despite all the noise about being outstanding in whatever you do the greater part of east is under developed, they still face the same problem every other region faces in Nigeria.
No tribe is having problems with Igbo but because people like you have programmed your reasoning in that direction you will always think people are after your tribe.
You and your horrible mind set.
So make una stop this arrogance nothing special about Igbos!

Thank you o. Your mouth dey there!

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by Emetex22(m): 1:05am On Sep 08, 2023
adolfHitler1934:
Good development!

PEACE!
Ewedu gobbler spotted, even Boeing source their engines from British Rolce Royce, keep explaining while we move

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by poseidon12: 1:06am On Sep 08, 2023
benuejosh:
E better pass the many years Obi wasted as governor of that state.

When i see anything good from the South East i will always be the first to say it is good and even when there's bad attached to the good, i will still say.

I pray the evil eyes of ESN and Unknown Gun Men don't locate that factory to enforce sit-at-home. Because they hate development in their region.

Soludo has come to redeem the lost! The best thing to have happened from that state so far. The worst thing was P.O the Agulu man.

You are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by emmanuelbrown26: 1:31am On Sep 08, 2023
Offpointng:

SW will not feel your absence. this is a fact. Every ibo that leaves SW for the SE, I give them a year max, they'd run back
Which other south west are u talking about aside Lagos? Whenever u guys mention south west I do laugh at u guys.

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by emmanuelbrown26: 1:44am On Sep 08, 2023
assholemods:

No Yoruba is insulting you. You Igbos are the ones claiming to develop anywhere you go which is not true. So you don't expect Yorubas or any other tribe to keep quiet and swallow your lies.
Likewise d political propaganda Yorubas dishes at others which they can't swallow when dished at them

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by ddeola: 1:45am On Sep 08, 2023
Another good move by a Nigerian. The federal and state government MUST support these guys for their investment

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by CJStarz: 1:50am On Sep 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

Give us a song,maahn......
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by CJStarz: 1:54am On Sep 08, 2023
Nigekini? With their wuruwuru justice system? Naaaah
Abeg Igbo land to the world

Padipadi:
Doings. Omoyibo is doing well.
Electric cars? ⚡
Levels!
Nigeria to the world.
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by assholemods: 1:58am On Sep 08, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Likewise d political propaganda Yorubas dishes at others which they can't swallow when dished at them
No need arguing with you. Have a good night.
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by 9japride(m): 2:01am On Sep 08, 2023
Celepope:
This is a good development. My only concern is the name. A good name for this vehicle company goes a long way in global marketing.
[color=#006600][/color]

The name is ok. It's indigenous. If Asian car manufacturing companies can bear Kia, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai etc why can't ours sound Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by actoor(m): 2:29am On Sep 08, 2023
Tokunbo Mercedes Benz GLK 350 2012.*

Partly flashed.
Leather interior.
Sound v6 engine.
Ac chilling perfectly.
In a good perfect condition.

*Price - Just #8.250m Last.*
*Location - Igando, Lagos.*

Zero Hate Zero
33-491
Zero Zero Three

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by adolfHitler1934: 2:35am On Sep 08, 2023
Emetex22:

Ewedu gobbler spotted, even Boeing source their engines from British Rolce Royce, keep explaining while we move
Because I said my mind I am now "Ewedu man" abi?
Who do some of una this thing sef?
Why can't you just take criticism and do better. Any criticism to you guys is hatred.
Meanwhile I'm from the South South.
STOP THIS TRIBAL HATRED!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Buy A Car In Cotonou / CUSTOM CLEARING AGENT / Dubai Set To Launch Flying Taxi Service By July.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.