Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State (38448 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Inside Dangote multi Billion naira car assembling plant (photos) / US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by Thonee(m): 6:15am On Sep 08, 2023
benuejosh:
E better pass the many years Obi wasted as governor of that state.

When i see anything good from the South East i will always be the first to say it is good and even when there's bad attached to the good, i will still say.

I pray the evil eyes of ESN and Unknown Gun Men don't locate that factory to enforce sit-at-home. Because they hate development in their region.

Soludo has come to redeem the lost! The best thing to have happened from that state so far. The worst thing was P.O the Agulu man.

Baba diapers online fóólz like you can never see anything good in a non corrupt politician like Obi that's why your drug baron is dealing with you.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 6:17am On Sep 08, 2023
adolfHitler1934:
Good development!
Although this, just like Innoson can not be called manufacturing, instead they are called assembly plants. The major parts and components like engine, interior and electrical and electronics hardware are imported from China. I know some people will say there is no 100% manufacturer of vehicle as parts are sourced, but let the sourcing be within Nigeria, then we can say this is "Nigeria Made"
Indians and South American countries like Brazil that makes Macopolo are a good example.
Anyway, Kudos to the business men and women that make Nigeria proud.

Abeg, let this not be reduced to tribal bigotry and hatred. If you have to criticise then be constructive.

PEACE!

Na them from the brown roof lazy tribe, hate always running in their weak and dirty blood

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by ariesbull: 6:21am On Sep 08, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
Yes let’s develop the East, have at least two ports and airport in every State, trains running in our States
Let’s rid ourselves of this ugly definition called Nigeria
If we have ports all this Yorubas that are insulting us whilst we develop their lands would stop
PS: I’m not being tribalistic, I’m saying the truth, I know many good Yorubas, but majority are razz and petty liars😅
Let’s see how they would develop their own lands with their cheap mindset🤣🤣

You said the truth

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 6:21am On Sep 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

East can never be better till the world ends

You will hear it with your ears but you can never witness it with your eyes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 6:24am On Sep 08, 2023
Offpointng:

SW will not feel your absence. this is a fact. Every ibo that leaves SW for the SE, I give them a year max, they'd run back

A lazy Yoruba Muslim terrorist miscreant man

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by ariesbull: 6:25am On Sep 08, 2023
LikeAking:
Igbo Amaka…

Igbo shud develop their regions…

The failure of the East to develop is one of the biggest contributions to the nations unemployment rate…

Eastern development is a must….

Is Yoruba region developed ? Is Ogun state developed is Osun developed ,is Ekiti and poverty developed

Is Hausa region developed

No it must be Igbo ...they are your gods they lead you

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 6:25am On Sep 08, 2023
eleniyan2020:
why the shout,hausa has did so many in Kano,you will not see them making noise!

Like what in Kano? Or are you talking about the groundnut pyramids in Kano?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by ariesbull: 6:26am On Sep 08, 2023
Airlord2030:
Another assembly plant to assemble accidental cars like innoson grin grin grin

Typing come and see grin grin grin
Yoruba man tell us the oke your father achieved ...maybe we can learn from him

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by Stonem: 6:36am On Sep 08, 2023
Luckysbab:
Save for the unsurprising ethnic chestbeating, this is welcomed and commendable, especially with the CNG angle.
thunder fire you and your stup!d a parents there

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by nwadiuko1(m): 6:38am On Sep 08, 2023
adolfHitler1934:
Good development!
Although this, just like Innoson can not be called manufacturing, instead they are called assembly plants. The major parts and components like engine, interior and electrical and electronics hardware are imported from China. I know some people will say there is no 100% manufacturer of vehicle as parts are sourced, but let the sourcing be within Nigeria, then we can say this is "Nigeria Made"
Indians and South American countries like Brazil that makes Macopolo are a good example.

Abeg, let this not be reduced to tribal bigotry and hatred. If you have to criticise then be constructive.

PEACE!
you go explain tire, no evidence
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by Jcoleworld911: 6:45am On Sep 08, 2023
Jogs1900:

They are even the one operating Yutong motors...The more you look the less you see

There’s so much hate in you, why??

First, you said he made his money from Lagos, as if it isn’t enough you wrote this one too

Lagos is a former capital and every Nigeria is free to live and make money in the state

You cannot even proof that he made his money in Lagos, just hate against ndi Igbo

Did ivm made his money too in Lagos??

Cure yourself of hate, you’re still young so that you can go far in life, a lil advise

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by ibinaboonline: 6:50am On Sep 08, 2023

No need for this ☝️. I get you. Just want to point out that Marcopolo is Mercedes-Benz, therefore, German. Not South American.

adolfHitler1934:
Good development!

PEACE!

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by bolademi(m): 6:51am On Sep 08, 2023
nlfpmod:
Shared by X user, IFEANYịCHUKWU Ogbaji Ifeanyi:

Good development
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by ibinaboonline: 6:51am On Sep 08, 2023
😄😄😄🥺 Don't worry you'll be mostly safe. Your worries are valid, anyway.
phayvoursky:
Amazing

But make I ask one question.

How safe are these CNG vehicles? Cos this wan wey I dey see cylinder close to passengers; e dey shock me o.

Secondly how The Young shall grow and Okeyson motors go load goods as cylinder don chop the whole back?
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by bewla(m): 6:54am On Sep 08, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
Yes let’s develop the East, have at least two ports and airport in every State, trains running in our States
If we have ports all this Yorubas that are insulting us whilst we develop their lands would stop
PS: I’m not being tribalistic, I’m saying the truth, I know many good Yorubas, but majority are razz and petty liars😅
You never go far you done start to bring and insult ..

Am sure you have nothing to show for your self no house any where no investment link to you
No business directly or indirectly link to you
Yet you want to claim others achievement as our own

You most be high on something
Comput your self and look for your daily bread who government help
Only some set of minor thieves are benefitors
Are the once who like government

Wake up
As he theuu pain you
he they pain us to
No JOY
for we face
Don't drag Yoruba in to this
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by Jsucre(m): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Kudos, but I go dey fear to sit 🪑 on that back
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by Jogs1900: 7:01am On Sep 08, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

There’s so much hate in you, why??

First, you said he made his money from Lagos, as if it isn’t enough you wrote this one too

Lagos is a former capital and every Nigeria is free to live and make money in the state

You cannot even proof that he made his money in Lagos, just hate against ndi Igbo

Did ivm made his money too in Lagos??

Cure yourself of hate, you’re still young so that you can go far in life, a lil advise
Imagine what you are typing as if I don't know him and his family personally.
Where is the hate in what I typed because I know him.
I will say it again 100% that he and his father made their money in Lagos and are not ready to leave Lagos.
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by MySolace: 7:07am On Sep 08, 2023
benuejosh:

When i see anything good from the South East i will always be the first to say it is good and even when there's bad attached to the good, i will still say.

I pray the evil eyes of ESN and Unknown Gun Men don't locate that factory to enforce sit-at-home. Because they hate development in their region.

Soludo has come to redeem the lost! The best thing to have happened from that state so far. The worst thing was P.O the Agulu man.
Oga stop convulsing!!

Such isn't new to Anambra people.
And if u're just beginning to see it, dem u have been perpetually blind.

Governor Soludo has nothing to do with individual productivity of ndi Anambra, home or abroad. Anambra people have always been the trailblazers.

Ur type never leave ur state for d first time.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by Jcoleworld911: 7:20am On Sep 08, 2023
Jogs1900:

Imagine what you are typing as if I don't know him and his family personally.
Where is the hate in what I typed because I know him.
I will say it again 100% that he and his father made their money in Lagos and are not ready to leave Lagos.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They didn’t find Lagos worthy of their investments 🤭🤭

Dey play, just Dey play 😝
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by onlyboyson(m): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

This one go pain them to the core especially TEMPLARLAUNDRY

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by emmanuelbrown26: 7:31am On Sep 08, 2023
Airlord2030:
Rubbish..

Igbos are illegal and economic refugees..

You travel alot is because you want to see greener pastures to survive..

Igboland is not a good place and the economy is dead
Here should solve d whole envy from Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by Edusouls(m): 7:44am On Sep 08, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
listen am an Igbo man, but Yorubas are far more civilized, intelligent,educated, advanced and accommodating than we Igbos, that’s why u see multitude of Igbos in Lagos, how many Yorubas are in the south east

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by olaztek(m): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2023
I hope we get to move from parts assembly to parts manufacturing one day.
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by Bigseven(m): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2023
Meanwhile somewhere in the north are still happy about Muslim Muslim ticket. Wo! Keep developing your region for your independence will certainly come one day. If South Sudan, Slovakia, and may countries got their independence then Nigeria would certainly be divided into 5 countries. Because of the diversity and religious stigmas the north is showing. #middlebeltEXIT too

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by igbosarejews(m): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2023
benuejosh:

Said by someone from Benue state, that are at the mercies of hersmen. FULANI dey slaughter una up and down, yet you have the nerve and enfontery to talk down on ESN. Anyway, na góat una be. FULANI fit wake up any morning and point at which of the góàt they will slaughterzl

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by peculiar2233: 8:19am On Sep 08, 2023
benuejosh:

Obi is still making you cry? You will get over it but if you don't, you fit go visit baba God ooo 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by MrsTblooms: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
Hope it won't be affected by traditional sit - at - home
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by missionmex(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2023
benuejosh:

Who cares about what you think. Rest abeg
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by lawani: 8:37am On Sep 08, 2023
Airlord2030:
there are more igbos in Ibadan alone than the entire Yorubas you will find in the SE.

So igbos are every where in the SW in large numbers not just Lagos..

While you guys fancy our region, we DON'T feel the same about yours tongue

Someone made a similar claim about Kano city but a Hausa person commented that Igbos are mainly in the city and their population in the whole state is less than 200k and in the whole North not more than 500k. I don't know how far that is true but a Northerner online made the statement authoritatively. In Ibadan, it will be the same way and the whole number of Igbo owned shops in all of Oyo state will be a few thousands in the trading sectors they specialize in like spare parts, building materials, some electronics and clothes. Not more than that. Igbo in Oyo state might be 100k or 200k but I am not sure unless counted I however believe SS in the SW are more than SE. In Lagos it is the same way and if you go to the East, you find Yoruba there as well in Large numbers in sectors they specialize in. All the shops in Alaba and Ladipo are not more than maybe 100k in all and more than thirty percent of Alaba is Yoruba. Other places are Balogun, Computer village and those places are a mix of Yoruba and Igbo and the majority of petty traders in various Lagos markets are still Yoruba. There are also Hausa majority markets as well as Yoruba majority markets but if you add all traders together you might come up with up to sixty percent Yoruba in Lagos. Other places in the SW are more than ninety percent Yoruba before we now go to other sectors that are not trade. Therefore your statement is factually incorrect and infact a city like PH may have a higher percentage of Yoruba than there are Igbos in Lagos. So all groups are equally interspersed and no group is at any real disadvantage. Any perceived disadvantage is more of an illusion.
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by gabbytabby: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2023
This is the kind of good news we like to be hearing.

Order our steps o lord.
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by Offpointng: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Which other south west are u talking about aside Lagos? Whenever u guys mention south west I do laugh at u guys.

Whatever delusion you want to tell yourself, go ahead but SW will not miss you guys
Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by shegra58: 9:01am On Sep 08, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
point of corrections,they don't build port where there's no sea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Buy A Car In Cotonou / CUSTOM CLEARING AGENT / Dubai Set To Launch Flying Taxi Service By July.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.